Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't go into pimping for the money Joshy. :ROFLMAO: Your girls would walk all over you and you would make no money at all.

But, If you're just in it for the cuddles, kisses & handholding, you'll be much happier .:)
fuck am I going to have to pay Joshy for hand holding and Headpet time with Sage , Zoey , Maya , Nicole, and Jill

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Don't get me wrong, the vast majority of the blame lies on Vinnie. But I think you're example is a bit of a false equivalence.

Quinn knows Vinnie is dangerous. She likely has reason to suspect that her actions could provoke a disproportional response. But she chooses to take those actions anyways despite the risks it creates (perhaps partially for the benefit of the others that work for her, but certainly significantly for her own benefit). And she doesn't share this with Rio or the others.

So while Vinnie may hold most or all the blame for the actual kidnapping, Quinn has some blame for putting her people at risk.

It's like if I decided to drive my friends through sketchy alleys at night to buy some drugs without letting my friends know why and we get mugged. Obviously the muggers are the main ones to blame, but people are still going to be wondering why the hell I didn't stick to the safer streets.
I agree with all of that... but I am resisting the word blame. You and your friends should be allowed to drive anywhere in town without fear of being mugged. You may have made a bad choice to take your friends there, but it was still your choice. The muggers did not have to mug you. You or your friends didn't force them to mug you. They chose to mug you. If I was one of your friends in the back of the car, and assuming I survived, you would certainly not be my friend anymore because you lied to me and did not provide me with all the facts before I got into the car, but I would not blame you for being mugged. I would blame the mugger 100%.

Reactions: ename144 and Znar26

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
If Josy and Maya break up while you're on their path Josy will join Quinn's restaurant so now you'll have to pay $$$ for every new Josy scene...
You may think this a good thing but Quinn will trick Josy as revenge against Maya. She'll blindfold Josy and will convince her it's the MC's dick in the glory hole but it will actually be Jacob's BBC. :eek: Quinn will then send the video to Maya to torture the poor girl.
You are so selfish. Everytime we have to do your fantasies!. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just realize this thread has a Quinn and Josy simp, and sometimes a Maya one. But I rarely see a Sage simp around. Which is a surprise cause who wouldn't want to take Sage out on a midnight stroll through the park while holding her hand and when you sit down on a bench give some her some head pets before you hold each other tightly.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I'm going to summarize, since there's a lot of partial answers.

The scene in question is a reference to a convo with Nick back in Episode 4, where he says Vinny's room has been used for fucking and pissing since he left the DIKs. When the scene is triggered (again, just keep moving around your bedroom throughout the various areas and it'll trigger easily), the drunk sheriff wanders in because he remembered that he used to piss in the ruined library.
View attachment 3826216

The scene can only be activated before talking to Sage, because while she's talking, you can see the guy peeing into a beer bottle and MC confronting him.
View attachment 3826221 View attachment 3826222 View attachment 3826223

This all culminates in the costume contest, where the obnoxious fireman who cheers for Kylie/Bella to win accidentally drinks the piss and immediately pukes.
View attachment 3826226 View attachment 3826227 View attachment 3826228 View attachment 3826229

It's such a great gag, and very easy to miss, to the point that most people probably think the guy puked just because he's drunk.
I missed this post (I miss a lot of posts because let's face it, this thread is filled to the brim with so much bullshit...)

But glad I randomly caught it. I love this subtle background shit.

And I have to admit, I completely didn't pick up on it during the game, so thanks for pointing it out! (y)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I just realize this thread has a Quinn and Josy simp, and sometimes a Maya one. But I rarely see a Sage simp around. Which is a surprise cause who wouldn't want to take Sage out on a midnight stroll through the park while holding her hand and when you sit down on a bench give some her some head pets before you hold each other tightly.
Isn't Sage like the most popular Main Girl? She's just generally beloved and doesn't need a full-time simp.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I missed this post (I miss a lot of posts because let's face it, this thread is filled to the brim with so much bullshit...)

But glad I randomly caught it. I love this subtle background shit.

And I have to admit, I completely didn't pick up on it during the game, so thanks for pointing it out! (y)
DPC loves background stuff. Some details are more obvious than others, but a lot of it is neat.

Reactions: shazba jnr

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not exactly like that, maybe it was like that before, especially Quinn had fans. but as far as I know, sometimes things change and fans have their own favorites.

Now I noticed Sage has a lot of fans 1000198791.png :coffee::whistle:

And Bella too 1000198792.png
Because she's a mature beauty :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not exactly like that, maybe it was like that before, especially Quinn had fans. but as far as I know, sometimes things change and fans have their own favorites.

Now I noticed Sage has a lot of fans View attachment 3845417 :coffee::whistle:

And Bella too View attachment 3845419
Because she's a mature beauty :devilish:
oh yeah forgot all about the Bella fans haha I always forget Bella even exist tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think Sage and Bella simps bother to post much because they don't need to, the Josy simp is only really trying to annoy people who don't like Josy and is always just trying to trigger more waifu wars. The Quinn simps have an inferiority complex because their girl is not a main girl so try to overcompensate for her side girl position by flooding the thread with their simping.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I understand what everyone is saying here, but this is 100% Vinnie's fault. Vinnie is the one who made the decision to kidnap Rio. Vinnie is the one who committed the act. No one forced him. It's like rape or physical abuse. Do we blame the victim because they wore revealing clothes? Do we blame the wife for pissing off the husband? Do we blame the clothing company for making the clothes? Do we blame the store promoting the clothes? How about the parents? Is it the parents fault? No. The dude who committed the rape made the choice. The husband who hit his wife made the choice. The person who kidnaps someone made the choice.

None of this is Rio's fault. None of this is Quinn's fault. The only one to blame is Vinnie. No one forced or manipulated him to do this. At the end of the day it was all his decision. He could have chosen not to do it, instead HE made the choice to kidnap Rio.
if we were speaking about legally boughted or inherited rings / any other jewelery, what were stolen from vinny by Quinn, than that is a mitigating circumstance for vinni on court with judge, i think. still sinner in kidnapping but with mitigating circumstance. so not 100%.

but we speaking illegal items (drug) and contacts. these means illegal money. so there is no mitigating circumstance in the law.

but i can accept people see this case in moral way where no matter the stealed "item" (contacts) means legal or illegal money, only matter vinni got robbed out by Quinn.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think Sage and Bella simps bother to post much because they don't need to, the Josy simp is only really trying to annoy people who don't like Josy and is always just trying to trigger more waifu wars. The Quinn simps have an inferiority complex because their girl is not a main girl so try to overcompensate for her side girl position by flooding the thread with their simping.
Actually I don't pay attention to these disputes, every girl in BaDIK is good and hots.

In theory, I always liked Sage and Bella, but of course I like all the girls in this game, but Bella and Sage’s scenes are hot for me :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Sage is nearly everyone's second/third favorite. (If not the first). Pretty sure if there was like a 3-2-1 voting for best girl, Sage would win by a long way. :)
actually know someone that ranks her like 4th or 5th cause he finds Sage's path boring.

Sage is like, just a shade below Bella for me. If there was a gun to my head and I had to make a tier list, they'd be at the tippy top.
For me id have a bit of a hard time doing a top 3 not gonna lie. Sage and Zoey are easily tied for 1st for me, then Maya is easily 3rd for me but there are times when I think about Nicole and I go do I really like her more than Maya cause I always liked her alot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes