Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Why the hell does Jill's head look so tiny? like it's on a large/big body or something. My list would have everyone at the bottom but sadly, you're forced into sexual situations or become a biatch. My MC couldn't tell everyone to fuck off, couldn't be the "DIK" he wanted to be... sads man.

Lol, there's a "Derek" tier? also, damn! how many fake "soulmates" do you need? everything is but temporary. Even if you think you ain't being lied to or cheated on, you are.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why the hell does Jill's head look so tiny? like it's on a large/big body or something. My list would have everyone at the bottom but sadly, you're forced into sexual situations or become a biatch. My MC couldn't tell everyone to fuck off, couldn't be the "DIK" he wanted to be... sads man.

Lol, there's a "Derek" tier? also, damn! how many fake "soulmates" do you need? everything is but temporary. Even if you think you ain't being lied to or cheated on, you are.
Everyone would be at the bottom of your list? :unsure:
.... who's on top then, Chad and Troy?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
To me she looks like an upside down mop. Can't take that image out of my mind.
fair enough I personally find her still pretty hot and attractive tho more middle if the pack if I only go by looks. Id say if there is someone id skip having sex with in this game based on looks would be between Quinn , Jade , Sally , Madame Rose and of course all the feminist besides Maya. Those characters the least attractive to me base on looks.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You may be forced into sexual situations but you dont have to have sex at all on my Sage save I don't have sex with her till Chapter 7 and well other branch sex is all optional there as far as im aware . Yeah if I base my list on looks which dont matter to me there be less at the top for me and more in the middle.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Of course, if a job's worth doing, yada yada.

Can't disagree with too much. Except you already know that I'm putting Lily & Mona in the Goddesses category instead of Bella/Sage. :p

Bit harsh on Ashley though. :( On a hussy tier with Becky/Heather. :unsure:
Ashley is nothing but a quick little scene with MC, so she ranks low in general. Add in the fact that Derek loves her, she flip flops between Derek and Anthony, and her ass isn't great, therefore Ashley comfortably sits at the bottom before the jokey stuff.

Reactions: Milton749

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
My 2 cents as a longtime lurker, very recent poster.

Sage is the #1 path for me. She has great development throughout her path. Her personality reminds me a lot of someone I grew up with. Also redheads are surperior.

I didn’t give Quinn a chance on the first couple playthroughs, but once I did, every Dik play through attempt since has ended up being broccoli for me. So she is my #2 path.

Rio is a cutie and I hope she gets more in the future.

Lily is a beauty, but her whole rolling thing feels so much like high school.

Josy was my first play through until the reveal at the end of 3, then switched to Jill. Josy feels like she is still in high school. She is gorgeous, but too immature for my taste.

Bella’s path is intriguing and I’m really curious where it will go. I like the face model for Bella, but on a superficial level she’s physically not my type.

Would love it if Camila, Mona and Mel got more development in the future.

The others never interested me that much.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
There was a choice to leave college like Steven told Maya. World doesn't end for you if you don't go to college. Like Zoey is fine. Billions of people have never went to college, they are fine. Even Josy had coped up with idea of not going to college before being accepted. At worst Quinn's fault here is to spread rumour that HOTs offer free tuition to their members.
Zoey isnt fine for sure. she lose reputation, money, opportunity to education... dont have indepent home, relationship, friends...
Jojo was sad about it

after Quinn robbed out vinni, i dont think leaving the collage is helping for... well i dont know you mean it for Rio or Quinn or both.
but if she/they dont want leaving, but have to because the circumstances are forcing her/them to leave, than that is not a real choice.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ashley is nothing but a quick little scene with MC, so she ranks low in general. Add in the fact that Derek loves her, she flip flops between Derek and Anthony, and her ass isn't great, therefore Ashley comfortably sits at the bottom before the jokey stuff.
Do you recall when you get the Ashley scene im trying to recall but throwing a blank I want to guess the dorm party maybe but not sure

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes