TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The thing about the choice between Sage and Jill I don't like is that Jill drops in out of the blue with no prior arrangements, now I would understand the choice better if the MC did make some plans with her and then got the call from Sage. Not only would that choice make more sense but it would also set up the LI paths better. As it is you lose Jill/Sage points because "fuck you".

I am not saying it just because I am totally on the Sage path but if Tybalt tries anything on Jill I will murder his ass/make sure I make his life a living hell.

Reactions: Rythan25 and moskyx

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
When i saw all 5 of the LIs in the library i bout shit myself when i realized what the title of the season was. Thankfully nothing too bad happened, like another "cough" fire "cough".
Fire in the library, please no.... dumb plot flashbacks intensify

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Honestly, my MC is more interested in Heather (deserves someone better than Tommy), Camila and Mona (dynamic duo that look after each other), and Nicole (not always about work).

Reactions: Malicre

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The thing about the choice between Sage and Jill I don't like is that Jill drops in out of the blue with no prior arrangements, now I would understand the choice better if the MC did make some plans with her and then got the call from Sage. Not only would that choice make more sense but it would also set up the LI paths better. As it is you lose Jill/Sage points because "fuck you".

I am not saying it just because I am totally on the Sage path but if Tybalt tries anything on Jill I will murder his ass/make sure I make his life a living hell.
You should have stood up to Jill and told her. Everytime a babe drops by unexpected to take me on a lust filled picnic, I lose my shit and send her packing. They never learn...

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Between the username and the Mean Girls meme, I really thought I was signaling that I'm a woman, but I guess not? Lol
True. But I just guess they don't expect a woman to play a game starring a male protagonist. But hey who's judging?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Honestly, my MC is more interested in Heather (deserves someone better than Tommy), Camila and Mona (dynamic duo that look after each other), and Nicole (not always about work).
Heather is like my dream ending, even more so then Jade. It's actually kinda funny how Heather is the most loyal girl in the game. :ROFLMAO:

There's only 4 endings i want and 2 of them more then likely won't ever happen.

1: MCxHeather ending
2: MCxJade ending
3: MCxBella ending
4: MC Alone ending

Reactions: Skylaroo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I did notice that the update is now changed to v0.6.1, what does it fix ?
v0.6.1
- Fixed a bug with Episode 6 gender class that could happen if you didn't play mini-games.
- Fixed a bug with the episode report for Sage.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show season 2 perfect classes in the episode report.
- Updated pricing of Experience and Dumpster in the mansion minigame.
- Corrected typos

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
v0.6.1
- Fixed a bug with Episode 6 gender class that could happen if you didn't play mini-games.
- Fixed a bug with the episode report for Sage.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show season 2 perfect classes in the episode report.
- Updated pricing of Experience and Dumpster in the mansion minigame.
- Corrected typos
Ok, thank you that was fast.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes