funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
No. But I'm pretty sure he's got a theory about it. :ROFLMAO:
I even thought of taking some of his theories and creating a new VN from it.
Because no matter what anyone thought of his theories, many actually had a lot of sense to them. Even if they were completely out of context for BaDIK. In fact that's why I actually put some thought in doing this. Some were so original that one could practically make an entirely new creation from it. All that would be needed, would be the renders. Half the work was already done.
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Because no matter what anyone thought of his theories, many actually had a lot of sense to them. Even if they were completely out of context for BaDIK. In fact that's why I actually put some thought in doing this. Some were so original that one could practically make an entirely new creation from it. All that would be needed, would be the renders. Half the work was already done.
I'd play that. It would be fun. :)

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

copRead

Sep 22, 2024
My guess is this intelligent fellow Dalli x must have thought the same... and actually went with it ! Only way to know if you're right would be to play every new AVN released

• Thinking Face
Mar 9, 2019
Ah yes, W0W F4CT0R! Still copyrighted funky, sorry! :LUL:

Edit: Damn there's a server error! I can't go back and find that post :KEK:

• Sad

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
When Josy and Maya are with MC they strong with him but even with MC their relationship with each other isn't strong . Which is why Maya is more comfortable with MC then Josy. Just my two cents
Here's my idea on why that's so:

Given that Patrick reacted negatively towards their relationship, they've both been dealing with the fear of being found out, which has left them little room to be in depth with each other. This is the obvious factor that puts quite a bit of strain on their relationship.

Their talk in episode 6 shows that they do have a solid foundation in their relationship, which is why I believe their relationship is stronger than they give it credit for.

If Patrick wasn't such a problem, I have no doubt in the world their bond would be a whole lot stronger.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Speaking of theories, I've got a question for everyone

If you were to write and make your own AVN, what would you call it, and what would the main driving point of the story be?

I'd probably make a college based AVN about a student who's played baseball since middle school and is aiming to play professionally, but has to somehow deal with the craziness that is college whilst being a popular prospect.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

If you were to write and make your own AVN, what would you call it, and what would the main driving point of the story be?

I'd probably make a college based AVN about a student who's played baseball since middle school and is aiming to play professionally, but has to somehow deal with the craziness that is college whilst being a popular prospect.
Sounds like it would be quite profitable :HideThePain:
1726967003821.gif

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

I worked out one in my head (got the idea from the TV show Grimm). MC is descended from the Grimm Brothers, but instead of killing the species, you become the leader of the council of combined species and must take at least 1 werecreature, 1 vampire, 1 elf, 1 human, 1 witch, 1 demon as your mate and onto the council (can take more). Harem game obviously, then you and your ladies have to deal with all the stuff that happens with all the different species.

• Wow
Reactions: Bootyman92

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Tybalt's sneakers? :unsure:
I'm not sure that they were Tybalt's sneakers or that he found out Sage is a Burke from them at all. I know that dalli_x made posts about there being a pair of red sneakers in Troy's room, which is how someone else made the connection that Chad and Troy are both gay for each other. It wasn't dalli_x who originally did, he only made those posts after it was already revealed by DPC. I have no idea how he would figure out that Sage is a Burke from Tybalt's sneakers, nor where he would've spotted any sneakers of his to begin with. Dalli did have a post about Tybalt's suntan lotion and tennis racket that are in the locker room on the bench in the scene in which the MC sneaks in there to film Chad though.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not sure that they were Tybalt's sneakers or that he found out Sage is a Burke from them at all. I know that dalli_x made posts about there being a pair of red sneakers in Troy's room, which is how someone else made the connection that Chad and Troy are both gay for each other. It wasn't dalli_x who originally did, he only made those posts after it was already revealed by DPC. I have no idea how he would figure out that Sage is a Burke from Tybalt's sneakers, nor where he would've spotted any sneakers of his to begin with. Dalli did have a post about Tybalt's suntan lotion and tennis racket that are in the locker room on the bench in the scene in which the MC sneaks in there to film Chad though.
There's the tennis match between MCBella and Jibalt :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes