Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
My personal theory now is that Riona is actually in league with Vinnie, and Rio is the "Leah" for BAD, and the whole kidnapping was staged.

"God, MC, you're so lame. Do you actually think I like going to arcades or listening to heavy metal? 'Oh, save me MC, that creepy pervert from the Cum-petition is stalking me!'

You moron, that guy works for Vinnie. He kept you distracted while I unloaded $30,000 of coke at the dorm party.

You're such an idiot, and now with Quinn in jail and Sage disgraced, I'm going to take over the HOTs and turn all the girls into hookers and drug mules!

Thanks!"

[Rio takes Vinnie's Baretta and points it at the MC's head, blowing his brains out while 'Game Over' appears on the screen.]
This is probably the most crackpot theory I've heard now

Reactions: sava75

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't expect Josy and Maya to break up?
There people on discord that feel the same way. While I feel it would be right to expect Josy and Maya to breakup there are those that would say the same about them not breaking up. At the end of the day we all just guessing none of us really know what going to happen so lets just enjoy the ride

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
If you stay with Sage in chapter 4 she asks who has the hottest ass.
Are the only choices that matter Riona/Camila/Sarah where you can get a discount on them later? I thought there was some benefit to choosing Quinn, but I'm looking at the walkthrough and I don't see anything.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I don't think they'll break up on the throuple route, even if you've been focussing on Maya or Josy rather than sharing the love the relationship still seems strong. On the other paths though it does definitely look like Maya and Josy are going to break up as a couple.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think we'll have 5 options at some point, whether it will be a direct choice or a result of decisions made along the way, I'm not sure.
Keep them together in Lesbian relationship. Keep them together in Throuple, Break up & be with Josy, With Maya, & all 3 break up.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes