godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
It's definitely fun giving it to her, but it might have a negative affect if there is a possibility of a Sally scene.
If that choice means anything, I think giving it to her would have a better chance at getting the future scene.

People are looking at Derek's don't drink this note as being something bad, but Derek knew what he was doing when he created that drink and used the note to ward off potential thiefs.

I can actually see Fuckface and Sally go the Moose and recreate that drink in a science mini game and that leads to their sex scene.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Who wouldn't..................... I'm dying to give her the big D for a very long time
If only Maya, Josy, Arieth, Riona & Quinn would let me. I might have to bring it up with my wives soon.

Maybe they would help me to feast on Sally's tasty vagina juices.

May 31, 2024
Quinn will help you, Sally is one of her loyal customer
I don't think Quinn want us feasting on anyone else anymore. She was excited when I told her the only thing I wanted from the restaurant was her. She gave me a weird look when I was fucking Sage outside. Then at Halloween she dared me not to mess around. She may not admit it yet, but she is definitely the jealous type and wants monogamy.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I don't think Quinn want us feasting on anyone else anymore. She was excited when I told her the only thing I wanted from the restaurant was her. She gave me a weird look when I was fucking Sage outside. Then at Halloween she dared me not to mess around. She may not admit it yet, but she is definitely the jealous type and wants monogamy.
Well that's her fault for not being honest to herself it's too much brocolli for her

Reactions: iamcomming

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want monogamy too I just want to see her eat some pussy every now and then.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Darkwen It's time you faced the facts around Josy's dark back story...
I was thinking about why Josy and Tommy have such a weird relationship. Well you see before Josy first became Tommy's step sister she was friendly and was very flirty with Tommy who she met while working at Hooters. Then eventually their parents started a relationship and it caused an awkward relationship for the two of them but Josy is a slut so she tried to force herself on Tommy in the Hooters toilets. However Tommy rejected her because she became too much like a sister to him. Josy didn't take this rejection well and so she blackmailed Tommy then forced him to jerk off in front of her then she used Maya as the rebound to make Tommy jealous. This is why Tommy has this awkward love hate relationship with Josy and why Josy hates Tommy...
The big red flag now is that Josy is trying to force herself on MC's who already have a girlfriend! What is she trying to achieve? Well the answer is simple... Josy intends to peg the MC and she's going to secretly record it then share it around campus!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just realized how Megan is kind of like Josy, I don't care much for Josy but Megan I would 100% be like Darkwen and be simping damn you Quinn you must of injected me with that drug before BAD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Megan was best girl from AL Josy is a better version of her

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen It's time you faced the facts around Josy's dark back story...
I was thinking about why Josy and Tommy have such a weird relationship. Well you see before Josy first became Tommy's step sister she was friendly and was very flirty with Tommy who she met while working at Hooters. Then eventually their parents started a relationship and it caused an awkward relationship for the two of them but Josy is a slut so she tried to force herself on Tommy in the Hooters toilets. However Tommy rejected her because she became too much like a sister to him. Josy didn't take this rejection well and so she blackmailed Tommy then forced him to jerk off in front of her then she used Maya as the rebound to make Tommy jealous. This is why Tommy has this awkward love hate relationship with Josy and why Josy hates Tommy...
The big red flag now is that Josy is trying to force herself on MC's who already have a girlfriend! What is she trying to achieve? Well the answer is simple... Josy intends to peg the MC and she's going to secretly record it then share it around campus!
You was thinking???????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, We never seen Josy and Tommy's past other then comments by Josy, I think they just hate each other which Tommy is really easy to dislike. Deep down Josy cares for Tommy but don't know if you can say the same about him. If this was another game Tommy would want to fuck Josy but it isn't that kind of game so he never had feelings like that

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes