shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I took it as a design choice to emphasise her age. It’s hard to make these characters look older, being cgi and all, and unless he goes full blown wrinkles like the old lady Derek can sleep with for the teacher task he’s kinda left with limited options to show her age. Im no doctor but I can’t think of any STI’s that cause birthmarks.

total side question, can anyone confirm the best you get out of Maya at the end of the gender studies quiz in Ep5 is “I like you” and a hand touch?

someone on release day said you can get an “I love you” and a kiss. Was that just someone misremembering or can you get more than the “I like you”?
I thought "liver spots" when I saw them! She's not that old! Probably just a birth mark.

Gender studies: "I like you" and holding the MC's hand is the best you'll get there,

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
An accidental shower grope and some kissing isn't really "sexual activity", there's some gray area there, he's still got room to maneuver out of it. Until MC is plugging her holes in some fashion I don't think they've crossed the line.

Could be I'm due for a replay, though. Either way, I don't expect nor require it, it's merely a potential path of screwing with the player. There are still a great many paths unexplored.
If it was just some accidental shower grope or kissing, we may not count that as sexual activity..but the thing is.. that's not it..there has been inentional groping, intentional grinding, Jill rubbing herself on MC's hand and then coming from it, if this isn't some sexual activity,I don't know what is. Do you think patreon would be ok if some content creator is giving a message like ,as long as you "don't plug your aunt's hole", you can do whatever you want with her and walk away from it? I don't think so..if someone does something like this with their aunt.. that's definitely crossing the line.

FriedRiceMuncher

Mar 31, 2020
I took it as a design choice to emphasise her age. It’s hard to make these characters look older, being cgi and all, and unless he goes full blown wrinkles like the old lady Derek can sleep with for the teacher task he’s kinda left with limited options to show her age. Im no doctor but I can’t think of any STI’s that cause birthmarks.

total side question, can anyone confirm the best you get out of Maya at the end of the gender studies quiz in Ep5 is “I like you” and a hand touch?

someone on release day said you can get an “I love you” and a kiss. Was that just someone misremembering or can you get more than the “I like you”?
yeah to emphasise her age makes sense even though she's only 30 (?) lol. But there are a number of STIs that can cause spots, but they'd be hard to animate. I remember AIDS can potentially cause it, Google might have the answer.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If it was just some accidental shower grope or kissing, we may not count that as sexual activity..but the thing is.. that's not it..there has been inentional groping, intentional grinding, Jill rubbing herself on MC's hand and then coming from it, if this isn't some sexual activity,I don't know what is. Do you think patreon would be ok if some content creator is giving a message like ,as long as you "don't plug your aunt's hole", you can do whatever you want with her and walk away from it? I don't think so..if someone does something like this with their aunt.. that's definitely crossing the line.
I doubt accidental incest is illegal pretty much anywhere, as long as you don't continue after finding out. This game is in no way advocating pursuing incest, it's the fan theories that keep pushing it. If it really was the plot, it would be a risk for the dev to take though, so it's unlikely he's risking his bread and butter on it.

Reactions: Ilhares

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
Is anyone else thinking that the old lady in the nursing home might be the MC's great grandmother or at least the women who gave his mother the journal?

I don't really have much to back that up, I just find it odd that a point is made of her not giving her name.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah to emphasise her age makes sense even though she's only 30 (?) lol. But there are a number of STIs that can cause spots, but they'd be hard to animate. I remember AIDS can potentially cause it, Google might have the answer.
I just googled, "STIs that cause spotting"... My advice, don't...

Maybe she just cut herself shaving her legs? I like that one, I don't feel so nauseous... :sick:

Tyler Ly

Dec 21, 2017
My mac keeps saying that I don't have permission to open this app. Anyone know how to fix this, I tried doing what the install instruction says as well and it says the file is not found.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is anyone else thinking that the old lady in the nursing home might be the MC's grandmother or at least the women who gave his mother the journal?

I don't really have much to back that up, I just find it odd that a point is made of her not giving her name.
Haha, just when I thought the latest episode's theories were drying up! I doubt it though. If it's the paternal grandmother the MC'd definitely know her. If it's the maternal grandmother, given that they are wealthy, I doubt she'd be in such a run-of-the-mill age-care joint.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My mac keeps saying that I don't have permission to open this app. Anyone know how to fix this, I tried doing what the install instruction says as well and it says the file is not found.
Is the parental control filter on? Heh, sorry I know jack about Macs, I'm just being a DIK.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, so i dont know what does "AVN" stand for..
AVN = Adult Visual Novel (like this game, which is why it has a [VN] prefix).
Hey if i used the modded 0.5.2 version, can i just download and install the new patch updates?
No, as the bright yellow note in the OP says:
NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

Last edited:

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
Haha, just when I thought the latest episode's theories were drying up! I doubt it though. If it's the paternal grandmother the MC'd definitely know her. If it's the maternal grandmother, given that they are wealthy, I doubt she'd be in such a run-of-the-mill age-care joint.
To be honest, I think I agree on the idea of a relative (though I think based on the number of flat screens and the fact they are paying people to interact with the old folks I think it's a bit higher end), but I do think she's going to be someone from the journal just based on the not giving the name and the MC's new desire to feel closer to his mother.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
To be honest, I think I agree on the idea of a relative (though I think based on the number of flat screens and the fact they are paying people to interact with the old folks I think it's a bit higher end), but I do think she's going to be someone from the journal just based on the not giving the name and the MC's new desire to feel closer to his mother.
It's interesting that the MC never really thought much about his mom, even casually mentions her death to people and when they freak out he just states he never knew her so he never misses her. Now that the journal(s) (was there more than one, can't remember) has shown up it gives the story a bit of a prod in a new direction (although everyone on this forum has been speculating about his mom for months).

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I doubt accidental incest is illegal pretty much anywhere, as long as you don't continue after finding out. This game is in no way advocating pursuing incest, it's the fan theories that keep pushing it. If it really was the plot, it would be a risk for the dev to take though, so it's unlikely he's risking his bread and butter on it.
I know this game isn't advocating pursuing incest..what I don't get is why are people so adamant about bringing incest in this game.. because whether accidental or intentional, if there was any form of incest involved, it would be violating the rules.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
It's interesting that the MC never really thought much about his mom, even casually mentions her death to people and when they freak out he just states he never knew her so he never misses her. Now that the journal(s) (was there more than one, can't remember) has shown up it gives the story a bit of a prod in a new direction (although everyone on this forum has been speculating about his mom for months).
Yeah the MC has her 7th (and presumed last) Journal.

I've also seen someone on another site try and say that when Jill said her and her sister were under the tree with "Jill reading and the sister writing" she was referring to Jill reading her MC's mothers other 6 journals while ignoring the rest of the sentence is "talking and listening to music together", so these are going to be the next "theory hole". Give it another few weeks for people to start playing through again and I'm certain we will get a ton of "Is this one of the journals?" theories.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes