felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What writer or screenwriter does not like to play with the feelings of the reader / viewer? the good ones all like it, that's why bad scripts or books are flat, without drama. Fuck tell GRR Martin not to play with your feelings and his work will be crap, tell Tolkien ...
in fact for me it is not a problem but an observation

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
p.s. for me the ending of the fourth chapter is just wrong, it only works if the proposal is accepted otherwise it makes no sense to me
It also works on the friendship route because then it's the MC saying he wants to stay as friends so it's at least a bit more understandable that he'd want to help them and be there for them. It's the rejection path that doesn't work and shouldn't have been in the game. The MC should have just automatically chosen friendship on the DIK path, not be rejected.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What writer or screenwriter does not like to play with the feelings of the reader / viewer? the good ones all like it, that's why bad scripts or books are flat, without drama. Fuck tell GRR Martin not to play with your feelings and his work will be crap, tell Tolkien ...
No, there's a difference between a writer who moves you, who touches your emotions with their story, and a writer who uses and plays with your feelings, either because he doesn't know any other way to write or out of a malicious enjoyment in the reaction. I've posted on here several times before about how playing an episode of this game makes me feel when I'm finished with it, and how that feeling is different with other dev's games that I have played.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It also works on the friendship route because then it's the MC saying he wants to stay as friends so it's at least a bit more understandable that he'd want to help them and be there for them. It's the rejection path that doesn't work and shouldn't have been in the game. The MC should have just automatically chosen friendship on the DIK path, not be rejected.
but do you speak in case the player is not interested in either of them already?
but even then it would make sense perhaps for the player, but not for the MC character

because otherwise it makes no sense to accept the friendship of two "ex", of which until the day before you were so emotionally taken that you ran away in the middle of the night

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Having someone like the MC stand up for her could actually be more powerful than Josy or Derek because I'm sure she'd expect them to, but I have a feeling her Dad can be rather intimidating and that neither Josy nor Derek have been able to mount an effective stance against her Dad. But the MC doesn't strike me as someone to back down easily and he might be able to go toe-to-toe with him because he doesn't know him, all he knows is that he's an asshole bigot, so the MC would have no fear in telling him what he thinks and strongly standing up for Maya.

This could be something she'd never seen before, someone who is able to put her Dad on the backfoot for once, someone she's only known for a short time who's willing go to bat for her like this, and this might give her enough courage to follow his example. She might lose access to her loan, or her Dad might relent, but even if it's the former, there are ways to resolve that
I don't agree. I think Derek standing up to him would have the most effect. We know he is the favorite between the two and is usually pretty chill so someone like him getting pissed at her dad would really catch him off guard.

I don't like Josy or Maya and would rather not get involved in their BS but I think a good way to handle Maya's dad for people like me would be if you are on their path you get involved and stand up to her dad and if you don't want to get involved in it you can choose not to and Derek does it instead. Though I think the student loan stuff is fucking stupid and makes no sense and is only there for drama and nothing else.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What the scene really needed was an option to tell M&J that MC was willing to let bygones be bygones but that he didn't want M&J in his life anymore.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
No, there's a difference between a writer who moves you, who touches your emotions with their story, and a writer who uses and plays with your feelings, either because he doesn't know any other way to write or out of a malicious enjoyment in the reaction. I've posted on here several times before about how playing an episode of this game makes me feel when I'm finished with it, and how that feeling is different with other dev's games that I have played.
Well, it is the only one that has made me feel something real more than sexual desire, no other AVN, perhaps the AOAand TheDeluca family because it is similar in his proposal to make real women and not just dolls that are there as an excuse to serve the pleasure of the MC and that will do anything to taste his cock

Last edited:

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Could anyone help me out?

How do I get the other 50% of the Maya Josy Threesome in Ep 6? The walkthrough doesn't say and I don't know what i did wrong.
Skip the scene with Maya in her room where she does handjob and tightjob. Josy will do those in the 50% you're missing

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
What the scene really needed was an option to tell M&J that MC was willing to let bygones be bygones but that he didn't want M&J in his life anymore.
But that human relationships are more complex, it is not like going and throwing a mattress in the trash. I don't know about you but when I get to the level of connection that the MC has or had with Maya and Josy, I can't forget and start from 0 like that from one day to the next.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, it is the only one that has made me feel something real more than sexual desire, no other AVN, perhaps the AOA because it is similar in his proposal to make real women and not just dolls that are there as an excuse to serve the pleasure of the MC and that will do anything to taste his cock
Well then enjoy, I may make other choices though, and please, never compare this hack to Tolkien again.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But that human relationships are more complex, it is not like going and throwing a mattress in the trash. I don't know about you but when I get to the level of connection that the MC has or had with Maya and Josy, I can't forget and start from 0 like that from one day to the next.
You never broke up with someone?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You never broke up with someone?
And what does that have to do with it? If you really loved her, you are not going to pretend nothing is happening now , you may even talk to her again in a short time, get back together or not. You are too extreme. I wonder if you've really loved someone enough or are you just like the MC who runs off mad at the world?

human behavior is also a complex thing . Some people might want to be become friend some dont.

specially when someone has come in your life after the breakup or whatever why would a person want to indulge in mental gymnastic of his ex.
he has other important things to do
I believe that supporting and helping someone with whom you have had such good times and a good friendship is always a good option. We are not talking about a whore you fuck on a drunken night out.

Reactions: moskyx
Jan 15, 2019
human behavior is also a complex thing . Some people might want to be friend some dont.

specially when someone has come in your life after the breakup or whatever , then why would a person want to indulge in mental gymnastic of his ex.
he has other important things to do

Reactions: scalvi

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
My mac keeps saying that I don't have permission to open this app. Anyone know how to fix this, I tried doing what the install instruction says as well and it says the file is not found.
The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the problem is that it is a scene where the girls lack any sensitivity

in theory they are the ones who wanted to explain themselves and be forgiven
as soon as MC explains the situation they embrace and swear eternal love to each other.
Maya comes up with a sentence like this:
screenshot0008.png

and only after that they talk to MC, only after reiterating that they are already a couple anyway
and in the end it is they who judge MC.

I'm not one of those who argue that there can be no friendship between men and women, but at least some time has to pass for an ex

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
p.s. for me the ending of the fourth chapter is just wrong, it only works if the proposal is accepted otherwise it makes no sense to me
thats so true...
I had to sacrifice josy to dodge the white knight drama ... its like cutting off your dick just to get rid of a broken condom
and still I get sucked in the shitshow
and when I do get a choice
I have to choose between taking of a sick buddy who is going through a bad break up OR a beautiful date with my favorite gal

Reactions: anonymoussposter

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
And what does that have to do with it? If you really loved her, you are not going to pretend nothing is happening now , you may even talk to her again in a short time, get back together or not. You are too extreme. I wonder if you've really loved someone enough or are you just like the MC who runs off mad at the world?

I believe that supporting and helping someone with whom you have had such good times and a good friendship is always a good option. We are not talking about a whore you fuck on a drunken night out.
No, it's been my experience, and I'm well into my 60's so that's a lot of experience, that when a relationship ends it's just best to LET it end. Don't try to cling on to something that's gone. There's also the matter of trust, you can't have relationship's with people that you don't trust, and M&J are far beyond trust at the end of episode 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes