ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 921161
Yay, preview!

That said, this is among the least revealing previews we could get. We already knew Sage was likely to drop by so she could practice that fucking G chord, and the odds that she would be sidelined for two episodes in a row was low.

The most interesting thing about the image, IMHO, is that the tarp is still up. Clearly the mansion's windows haven't been repaired yet. Is that because this scene is early in the episode, before it's possible to afford them? Will we have to wait for Episode 8 to even buy them? Is it because the windows will only be replaced at the end of the episode (regardless of when you buy them) for logistical reasons? Or will DPC have to render alternative versions of scenes depending on what has been repaired?

My guess is the third option: we'll be able to afford the windows next episode, but they will only be installed at the end of the mini-game to simplify renders. Whether we reach the end in Episode 7 or 8 depends on just how long DPC decides to make the Episode. Food for thought either way.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wouldn't this crazy father of Maya's be happier to find Maya is not in any relationship at all, and just has her head in the books studying? Sure he definitely has an issue with her being gay, but wouldn't a highly religious, controlling parent have an issue with her dicking around with some guy too? I can't remember if the dad actually knows who Josy is or what she looks like, of if he just knows Maya is in to girls and that's it. If it's the latter, surely her sharing a dorm room with another girl is to be expected at college and the father can't expect her to be sharing with a guy.
Agreed, the MC posing as Maya's boyfriend might avoid her dad pulling the plug on her (highly dubious) loans, but I very much doubt it would be smooth sailing even temporarily. This is the guy who didn't like Maya having a summer job. He might be relieved she's dating someone with a penis, but he isn't going to want that penis anywhere near her until he's given the MC the third degree to make sure he won't be a bad influence in other ways.

Let's hope he doesn't interview Tybalt...

4940 pages, there's a theory for everything, especially things that can't possibly be true based on the evidence presented in the game (Jill being MC's aunt being the prime example)
Aunt Jill is less a theory and more a religion at this point. The faithful simply accept it. No amount of rational analysis or rigorous testing can disprove it.

Reactions: Meushi

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
My main girl Sage looking as hot as always :love:. Maybe this is the time when the MC can attempt that 5 out of 5 grade? :sneaky::devilish:

Just imagine if to have this scene you had to go take care of her in ep6? :KEK: or :HideThePain:

:KEK:: People who chose her and got the scene with this Sex Goddess

:HideThePain:: People who thought that it was a harmless choice not realizing this is a DPC game. Also people who because they chose Jill, now realize that they exchanged a threesome with Nicole and Sandy and a scene with Sage only to get a kiss and a boob feel :HideThePain:
people who used the mod the to play with both ice cream and wieners ::WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: rj677

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
honestly I'd be fine if it takes up to episode 8 to finish restoring the mansion, but it depends how much in game time passes in those two episodes because after the speach in episode 5 I struggle to picture them fixing the whole place in less than two weeks, but that's probably less of a stretch than some of the things were expected to just accept in this game

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yay, preview!

That said, this is among the least revealing previews we could get. We already knew Sage was likely to drop by so she could practice that fucking G chord, and the odds that she would be sidelined for two episodes in a row was low.

The most interesting thing about the image, IMHO, is that the tarp is still up. Clearly the mansion's windows haven't been repaired yet. Is that because this scene is early in the episode, before it's possible to afford them? Will we have to wait for Episode 8 to even buy them? Is it because the windows will only be replaced at the end of the episode (regardless of when you buy them) for logistical reasons? Or will DPC have to render alternative versions of scenes depending on what has been repaired?

My guess is the third option: we'll be able to afford the windows next episode, but they will only be installed at the end of the mini-game to simplify renders. Whether we reach the end in Episode 7 or 8 depends on just how long DPC decides to make the Episode. Food for thought either way.
Sees a picture of Sage's hot ass, obsesses over the windows. :ROFLMAO:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

I'm the hero you don't deserve. Like, comment and subscribe.
Just kidding, enjoy :HideThePain:

My favourites:

Honestly, EP6 music is insanely good! I love almost all of them and they fit their scenes perfectly. I was listening to some of them from their license website but it was total cancer with constant site name shot out during the song, thank you for uploading them on youtube. Finally I can stop opening the game just to listen to the soundtrack :ROFLMAO:

It's too hard to choose but my favorite tracks would be Bridget Barkan's, Nora's scene went brilliantly with that song. And Origami Pigeon's song which plays at the bar with Tommy. Hell, all of the songs in the last parts of the game were so fitting. DPC outdone his soundtrack yet again.

View attachment 921161
DPC knows what's up, starts the preview with the best girl. All in all, it's not so telling, I hope that this is from the first half of the episode so the mansion can be finished at the ending of the episode. I wouldn't like that if it takes like 3 episodes to finish it. That tarp is ugly dammit feels like greenroom, breaking my immersion haha. I hope the repair is done at the final of EP7.

Onto Sage, it's nice to see her leaving her depressed state and going back to usual work with MC. I just hope there will be more attachments and emotional investments further on, I would like very much if Sage openly admits starting to like MC seriously or regretting her "only sex" deal in the past. :devilish:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Onto Sage, it's nice to see her leaving her depressed state and going back to usual work with MC. I just hope there will be more attachments and emotional investments further on, I would like very much if Sage openly admits starting to like MC seriously or regretting her "only sex" deal in the past. :devilish:
I'm sure she will, but I think Sage could be someone we won't see that from until the near end. She gave so much to her relationship with Chad and she confesses to it not being easy for her to open up emotionally on account of her upbringing, so I think that she'll continue to retain this FWB relationship as it has a level of distance from those deeper feelings, which is what she might prefer right now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes