Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
And the Bella isn't a serial killer/psychopath.
In my previous playthroughs I've always seen the following as Bella starting to lose it.

screenshot0028.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0036.png

Now after my latest playthrough I've paid more attention to the final few scenes...

screenshot0038.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0042.png

It almost seems like she felt nothing but guilt when it was just carnal...
Now she almost feels relieved once she realized it was something more.

Makes me wonder (like someone else said) if there isn't something to the D&G game and "saving" the Ice Queen.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not so sure of that anymore...
:LUL:
Agree. I just finished Acting Lessons and the author is at least trying to suggest the possibility, not of a serial killer but rather of a mentlly unstable person who killed her husband.
That doesnt mean he is going to work that line but rather he want the player to think the idea.

• Sad
Reactions: Gladheim

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
If you re going to pay yellow dollars on exp, you should prioritize the one that gives you more points for every room clean. For 5 dollars it gives you 2.500 points wich means 10-15% experience. As long as there re 23 rooms at the end it gives you a minimum of 230% experience, but most probably way more. If you manage to clen 4 rooms per free roam it will give you 60% exp every turn. The alternative is to pay 5 yellow dollars for a 5% exp for one trait for every character, a total of 45% for 5 dollars only once. Is not even close.
The best outcome i get was 15 rooms clean in the 3 rows with 15 yellow dollars left.
The main unknown is how this is gonna turn out in fture episodes - how much time do we have to but new windows, which room is needed when etc.
For now my best score was 71230 and 27$ (spent 5$ for extra points from completed rooms and 5$ for 5% Repair skill for each DIK)

In other playthrough i got 41$ and 45860 pts witth not spending anything, but I'm pretty sure that in the long run it won't be efficent strategy.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
no drugs, just wide-ranging antibiotics and lots of amuchina

do you really think Sandy is "cleaner" than Arieth?
hmmmmmm
Seeing as they are getting plowed by the same boys..... I would guess that Sandy is more aware due to profession, and therefore more careful. So while exposed to the same STDs, Sandy probably seeks care more rapidly, and probably takes antibiotics as a matter of routine... Sooooo
Yeah Sandy is Cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hmmmmmm
Seeing as they are getting plowed by the same boys..... I would guess that Sandy is more aware due to profession, and therefore more careful. So while exposed to the same STDs, Sandy probably seeks care more rapidly, and probably takes antibiotics as a matter of routine... Sooooo
Yeah Sandy is Cleaner.
you must also compare the catchment areas.

Arieth is a lake fish, Sandy of the sea

• Wow
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Excuse both of you, Arieth would clearly like to suc...eh...say something. :KEK:

View attachment 931638
So yeah, she is a walking and fucking bacteria and infestation farm, but that aside, I have always found her so damn cute. I wouldn't fuck her with any of my fellow poster's dicks as while I may be a dick, I wouldn't want to infect you guys since we are a dysfunctional group of "family" members.... but with Tommy's dick... sure I would hit that fairly often...

You ever wonder what kind of horror show is going on in Dawe's pants prior to their break up?
I did, and lost my appetite for a good while....
This public service message is out to my fellow pervs on F-95!

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai and R1viel
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes