Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's usually 2 months, don't trick the new guy. The last 2 updates was in September and November.
No they weren't. Ep 5 was released on the 29th of May, and Ep 6 was released on the 13th of November.

Updates are usually between 4 and 5 months apart.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Sadly I don't think we have any $30 patrons here anymore who would be willing to share. :cry: Don't even think N7 can share this either. :(
He can't even describe the Pic?

The patron level to see previews haven't been leveled up. This means that this preview is special somehow, I just want to know why.

Reactions: TitanXlord

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

The patron level to see previews haven't been leveled up. This means that this preview is special somehow, I just want to know why.
There were a couple of $30 previews that eventually made there way here (can't remember which ones they were) during th last update cycle, so we might see this eventually. N7 seems to only post the previews of the $10 tier, whether they're in-game previews or special render previews, but not anything higher than that.

Also, the last preview render that had "???" as its title was this:
ep6_intro.jpg
So it could be something similar in that it's a scene with a lot of mystery and intrigue to it.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020

Its a woman, looks a bit like Jill. Has glasses on. Black bob style hair cut, looks like a mole or blackhead spot of her right cheek, left as you look at her.

Possibly a younger Jill, Jill's sister, Jill's Mum. Looks like Jill anyway.

Thats it.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Its a woman, looks a bit like Jill. Has glasses on. Black bob style hair cut, looks like a mole or blackhead spot of her right cheek, left as you look at her.

Possibly a younger Jill, Jill's sister, Jill's Mum. Looks like Jill anyway.

Thats it.
thanks man

There were a couple of $30 previews that eventually made there way here (can't remember which ones they were) during th last update cycle, so we might see this eventually. N7 seems to only post the previews of the $10 tier, whether they're in-game previews or special render previews, but not anything higher than that.

Also, the last preview render that had "???" as its title was this:
View attachment 980204
So it could be something similar in that it's a scene with a lot of mystery and intrigue to it.
I was about to get more curious seeing that this pic is both 30$ and has "???" as its title. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes