JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Theory about Sage: Her flashback will reveal that she was a borderline nerd during her freshman year at B&R, but she viewed college as a chance to "reinvent" herself after her oppressive home life. She gets a makeover and starts wearing slutty clothes and dyes her hair hot pink, and hooks up with Chad.

After spending too much time partying during her freshman year, Bella helps her "balance" her partying and academic life and she rises up to become HOT president, effectively balancing her party life with running a sorority and getting her degree.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Moving on from my vendetta against Derek/Liam, I really hope Episode 7 is Sage's turn for the "cold open flashback" where we find out the origin of her cryptic comments towards MC and who her family is and why she would theoretically have the influence necessary to get Chad back into the Tri Alphas:

View attachment 983386

if she really was the daughter of Jade's first marriage it would make sense.

even if the sentence about the presence of the father at the Prep mansion would become less clear, Burke or her biological father?

this theory is so intriguing to me that in Sage's route I'm avoiding Jade ...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Cathy's replacement?
I was thinking Bella was going to fill in because DPC made a point of having MC and Bella talk about her being his teacher in the spring (and it's an entry in the Bio). Since the game is unlikely to time skip that far, this would be the perfect chance to explore those fun, awkward teacher/student interactions. You could have Bella publicly rebuff MC in class only to be passionate with him as soon as the other students file out, leaving MC conflicted. Any maybe KRJ (is she in MC's English and Math classes?) comes back into the classroom because she forgot her ear dildo or something and sees the two hot and heavy. Will she blackmail them? Nah, probably not because everyone on campus must know about MC and Bella by now since they make a poor effort to hide it.

However, I've seen just as many plausible or more likely scenarios posed that have a brand new teacher coming in instead of Bella. Maybe Bella could surprise substitute for a day, which would tackle both routes. Ideally, I'd like to see a new Math teacher, have Bella for English, and somehow keep Cathy involved in the story. I don't want to see her gone completely. DPC will probably make her drive off of a cliff though. :cautious:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Maya and Josy to accept you?

you must have Chick or Neutral affinity

and you must have had sex with at least one of them (but I don't think that's the problem)

I was thinking Bella was going to fill in because DPC made a point of having MC and Bella talk about her being his teacher in the spring (and it's an entry in the Bio). Since the game is unlikely to time skip that far, this would be the perfect chance to explore those fun, awkward teacher/student interactions. You could have Bella publicly rebuff MC in class only to be passionate with him as soon as the other students file out, leaving MC conflicted. Any maybe KRJ (is she in MC's English and Math classes?) comes back into the classroom because she forgot her ear dildo or something and sees the two hot and heavy. Will she blackmail them? Nah, probably not because everyone on campus must know about MC and Bella by now since they make a poor effort to hide it.

However, I've seen just as many plausible or more likely scenarios posed that have a brand new teacher coming in instead of Bella. Maybe Bella could surprise substitute for a day, which would tackle both routes. Ideally, I'd like to see a new Math teacher, have Bella for English, and somehow keep Cathy involved in the story. I don't want to see her gone completely. DPC will probably make her drive off of a cliff though. :cautious:
not a bad idea (but I don't know if Bella can be considered qualified), although I still hope that Cathe will remain in her place somehow

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
not a bad idea (but I don't know if Bella can be considered qualified), although I still hope that Cathe will remain in her place somehow
With Bella's background in Library research and literature, I'm sure she could at least fill in for the English courses despite not having the best qualifications. B&R seems to be a small school, so they will have to take what they can get on such short notice.

Also, we've had so painfully few interactions with Cathy, that it would be a tragedy if she left the story at this point. I'll be quite upset if we never see Mona or Cathy again. Two lost redheads. :cry: There are only so many we can afford to lose! Redheads are a finite resource that must be conserved at all costs. All focus now on saving Sage from DPC's evil hammer of redhead death. He wields the hammer known as, The Gingerslayer.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With Bella's background in Library research and literature, I'm sure she could at least fill in for the English courses despite not having the best qualifications. B&R seems to be a small school, so they will have to take what they can get on such short notice.

Also, we've had so painfully few interactions with Cathy, that it would be a tragedy if she left the story at this point. I'll be quite upset if we never see Mona or Cathy again. Two lost redheads. :cry: There are only so many we can afford to lose! Redheads are a finite resource that must be conserved at all costs. All focus now on saving Sage from DPC's evil hammer of redhead death. He wields the hammer known as, The Gingerslayer.

I think a second round with Cathe is due. we have to say goodbye for good :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnyboie

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
It such a nice game game that I can't stop myself from getting addicted by it. Especially characters like Jill, Bella, Sage and Maya are awesome. It's just a great work by DPC.

Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes