JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
When you do a new playthrough, are there any parts of the game you just hit the "skip dialogue" button on every time?

I always skip over the flashbacks, the date with Bella (I hate how people act when they're drunk in real life), and all the dialogue in the free roams at the DIK parties.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Here it is, Preview #5 "???":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While looking at this preview, the thought came to mind, that besides obvious variant with Jill relative, and less obvious with Josy (their lips looking similiar i must say), it also can be Tommy mother. She was mentioned and if i remember correctly even appeared in the scene in Josy house (without actual appearance yeah). And looking at the story she bound to appear at some moment.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
While looking at this preview, the thought came to mind, that besides obvious variant with Jill relative, and less obvious with Josy (their lips looking similiar i must say), it also can be Tommy mother. She was mentioned and if i remember correctly even appeared in the scene in Josy house (without actual appearance yeah). And looking at the story she bound to appear at some moment.
Tommy's mom has no relevance in the story. She's obviously a Jill relative. Just like when people assumed the white/grey haired guy in the episode 6 preview was a relative of Quinn.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know who you are in real life but you are one of those accounts that I appreciate the most in this forum
That means a lot. :giggle:

I just wanted to buy her model and print it on a 3d printer :cry:
If LMD technology was real, that's what I would do. ;)

Anyone thinks its gonna lead to NTR with Tybalt and Jill?
Maya Facepalm.jpg

I'm just noticing there hasn't been any rooster posts yet.
I've noticed that too. Either they aren't ready to reveal those yet or it's yet another example of them retreating behind the paywalls because those are images and in-game content that they're giving away for free and they already shut off comments on their Tweets, so maybe this is just the next step by DPC; to no longer preview Rooster posts on Twitter.

Unless there's a scene where Josy brings the MC home to "meet the folks", I don't think we'll be seeing her step-Mom at all.

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
That means a lot. :giggle:

If LMD technology was real, that's what I would do. ;)

View attachment 983018

I've noticed that too. Either they aren't ready to reveal those yet or it's yet another example of them retreating behind the paywalls because those are images and in-game content that they're giving away for free and they already shut off comments on their Tweets, so maybe this is just the next step by DPC; to no longer preview Rooster posts on Twitter.

Unless there's a scene where Josy brings the MC home to "meet the folks", I don't think we'll be seeing her step-Mom at all.
Glad you read the rest of my comment... NTR makes me sick, just hoping he doesnt go that route thats all, you can't say it wasnt at least implied a little with Tybalt having some power over her.

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone thinks its gonna lead to NTR with Tybalt and Jill? fucking hope not, he seemed to have control over her. Netori is way hoter
i believe tibalt will be arrested for the fire in the rich man's house .. it was the only way he had to discredit the mc in the eyes of jill but, he will turn against him ..

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can already see that it is not Jill because she does not have a mole on her face
View attachment 982561
Have you never heard of plastic surgery? I'm sure they can remove a mole.
She is either Jill, or Jill sister who was the original Jill but died, and the present Jill take over her place.
BUT more than likely. She is simply the young Jill the one who was not popular, who was bullied, and later She flipped the script, drop her glasse, removed the mole, filled her lips. and just like that She is a Sex Bomb.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
NTR? maybe if we leave some girl to our friend Derek, Tommy or Rusty

but in that case I don't think we would see the scene in question

Reactions: Johnyboie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Have you never heard of plastic surgery? I'm sure they can remove a mole.
She is either Jill, or Jill sister who was the original Jill but died, and the present Jill take over her place.
BUT more than likely. She is simply the young Jill the one who was not popular, who was bullied, and later She flipped the script, drop her glasse, removed the mole, filled her lips. and just like that She is a Sex Bomb.
she doesn't look that young, but she actually looks like a girl who would be bullied at school... I don't know

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes