OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, I've noticed that too. I assume it's a bug, but I've never dug down to find exactly what triggers it.
Yes, seems like a bug. If you're not on the Sage path (i.e. rejected Sage or didn't teach guitar in ep2) it jumps straight to DIK cleanup when Sage gets up to leave the cafeteria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're on the Sage path, then you walk her home & then get the Jill auditorium scene. So jump ep6_cleanup_label should probably be jump ep6_jill_piano_label

The Quinn/Riona scene is called in/after the Jill scene, so you skip it too when missing the Jill scene.
Probably hasn't been noticed by many people since it's less likely you'd be sitting at Sage's table if you weren't in a relationship with her, but the ultimate implication is if you're playing a Jill only path, and you happened to arbitrarily choose Sage's table over the M&J table (being in a relationship with neither of them), you actually miss a Jill scene. Definitely a bug.

Still, it doesn't break the game. You miss the opportunity to lose some Jill points (by perving on her), and you don't get to choose which songs she should go with in her concert, but that's it. No other ominous flags are set (or not set).

On a related note, hopefully the Jill / MC duet is in the making for ep7; that'd be nice (I'm talking the musical duet... the other duet is long over due too :sneaky:)
It's been confirmed as a bug, and it has been addressed.

And yes, I only found it because I was creating a Jill path, in which I avoid involvement with every other girl. Those dedicated paths are pretty tough - not because it's hard from a game standpoint, but it kills me to turn down every one of the main LIs (making Bella & Jill not like me is especially painful).

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Ideally, I'd like to see a new Math teacher, have Bella for English, and somehow keep Cathy involved in the story. I don't want to see her gone completely. DPC will probably make her drive off of a cliff though. :cautious:
I don't think Cathy leaving as a teacher means she must leave the story. She still lives im the city, she's still friend with Bella and Jade (unless drama) and she may still contact MC for a random sex scene

I'm more afraid about Mona

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's been confirmed as a bug, and it has been addressed.

And yes, I only found it because I was creating a Jill path, in which I avoid involvement with every other girl. Those dedicated paths are pretty tough - not because it's hard from a game standpoint, but it kills me to turn down every one of the main LIs (making Bella & Jill not like me is especially painful).

and also they are very, very boring, in fact they only managed to do two for the LIs that interest me most

MC has a lot of free time ...

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
The game is great, but I think I'll wait for the game to be completed. Then I'll read the walkthroughs and then continue the story. The game is like a great movie. And I don't want to ruin it by making the wrong decisions.
I'll probably do the same thing. But I'll end the game every time, just like a romantic movie, focusing on one girl. (ok, maybe 2 girl)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The game is great, but I think I'll wait for the game to be completed. Then I'll read the walkthroughs and then continue the story. The game is like a great movie. And I don't want to ruin it by making the wrong decisions.
2 years is a long time to wait, 1 and a half years at best

I also don't like starting an incomplete game, both because I don't trust a lot (too many bad experiences with games left to die) and because there are often problems with saves.

but in this case it is a successful game, so it should end (there is no certainty, but a good hope) and the chapters come out regularly and ensure a certain gaming experience

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
2 years is a long time to wait, 1 and a half years at best
I think this game is worth it.

I also don't like starting an incomplete game, both because I don't trust a lot (too many bad experiences with games left to die) and because there are often problems with saves.
Same for me, too.

but in this case it is a successful game, so it should end (there is no certainty, but a good hope) and the chapters come out regularly and ensure a certain gaming experience
I don't know why, but I have a lot of confidence in this developer. And I have a good feeling about the way the game is going. I am almost certain that the game will be completed successfully.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I don't want to influence your thought process since you haven't played it yet, but AL may alter your perceptions of the dev. That said, I love BaDIK and I think it's the best AVN there is.
I first started playing BADIK, then out of curiosity I played AL, and although I liked it, I thought that if I had played AL before, I would never have started BADIK.

and I'm not a particularly sensitive type

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Acting Lessons, DPC's previous game, had more than 20 different endings, depending on your choices. If I had to take a wild guess, I would say BaDIK will have as many, and maybe even twice that. Wrong decisions can't ruin it if you have as many do-overs as you wish.

I downloaded it yesterday, but I haven't played yet. Why did you ask?
If you plan on playing AL, leave this thread immediately and start it. If you don't, I guarantee you will see AL spoilers you will wish you hadn't.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I first started playing BADIK, then out of curiosity I played AL, and although I liked it, I thought that if I had played AL before, I would never have started BADIK.

and I'm not a particularly sensitive type
I was the opposite. I played AL first, actually it may have been my first ever AVN game. Anyway,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes