Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As someone who drilled for oil in that ass, I can say with certainty, it's Quinn. But about that photo in general. :mad:
Don't even joke with us about that sir. DPC, what you really want to do is plunge that screwdriver directly into my heart don't you? I know you do, just be honest about it. You enjoy bringing me pain and you're going to kill off all the redheads including my beloved Sage, aren't you?

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I hope when we finally nail Heather, it's an epic sex scene, and not like when Silver finally fucked Jessica in "Babysitter" and the scene was riddled with grammar errors and Jess was less than happy to have to fuck Silver.

All that buildup to Jess/Silver and we were left flat.

Don't let us down, DPC!

Reactions: lotro

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope when we finally nail Heather, it's an epic sex scene, and not like when Silver finally fucked Jessica in "Babysitter" and the scene was riddled with grammar errors and Jess was less than happy to have to fuck Silver.

All that buildup to Jess/Silver and we were left flat.

Don't let us down, DPC!
Babysitter? :unsure: Haven't tried that one yet. Perhaps I shouldn't based upon what you said. English isn't my strong suit, but blatant grammatical errors in an AVN especially during a lewd scene really take me out of it.

Agree with what you said about Heather. She's a notch on my belt I've been looking forward to for a long time. Those weird boobs and pig nose of hers really do it for me for some reason. We could climb up on the roof and do it in her wheelchair for old time's sake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Who do you think leaked the naked photo of Cathy and the video of Jade and MC? Who is the traitor and why?

My guess: It could be Vinny. It seems that he is not trustworthy person. I think he sells drugs like Quinn. And I think there's a reason he's the only DIK who's fighting with Tommy.

Last edited:

Sekifugawara

Jul 20, 2020
Hi! Is it okay if I ask for the ep5_images.rpa file? I downloaded the full 11 gig file from Mega but when I extracted it, the ep5 rpa file is corrupted and I cannot continue my game because the images file cannot be found. Thanks a lot!

Sekifugawara

Jul 20, 2020
Strange that it got corrupted. Have you tried extracting it again?

Anyway, you can download the file from here if you like (that's 1.3 GB ):

Mega

Let me know when you've grabbed it so I can remove it.
Thank you so much! You just saved me a lot of trouble, yes I did try to extract it again using a variety of software, I also tried fixing it but I am not really knowledgeable in this kind of stuff so my last resort is actually to re-download the 11 gig file and hope that it will not be corrupted. Thanks again! I will reply if I finished downloading the file.

Sekifugawara

Jul 20, 2020
Strange that it got corrupted. Have you tried extracting it again?

Anyway, you can download the file from here if you like (that's 1.3 GB ):

Mega

Let me know when you've grabbed it so I can remove it.
Hello again! I am finished downloading the file, thank you so much! Have a great day.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes