Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just saw this photo ... and damn, how I miss the old Maya, I'm a fan of the relationship with Josy too, because I like them both and I have no choice but to accept if I want them, but separately they are better, and that hair is much better so now.

View attachment 985219
Respectfully going to have to disagree on that, my friend.

I've seen people say this quite a bit, that's there's an "old Maya" and that she "changed" when Josy arrived, and to an extent that's true, but not as much as people think. The way Maya was before Josy arrived is who she is and who she still is, the difference is that in those first 2 weeks she was simply trying to not think about her problems, both with her relationship and with her Dad, so by repressing these thoughts and by simply trying to enjoy college life, it allowed her to be her more carefree and jovial self. Shortly after that moment with the MC, however, when she's talking to Derek, you see the façade crumble because all that happiness and joyfulness goes away when she's reminded of her problems.

When Josy arrives, it simply brings those problems back to the foreground and she dwells on them to the point where she allows it to negatively affect her demeanour, but that happy, joyful Maya is still in there, she's just being overwhelmed by the issues in her life. Therefore, if these issues that so heavily weigh her down are resolved or can at least be forgotten for a while, you'd see that side of her come back and it can come back when she's still with Josy because Josy doesn't bring her down, Maya's Dad brings both of them down. They're just as good together as they are separately, the problem is simply Maya's Dad.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

I've seen people say this quite a bit, that's there's an "old Maya" and that she "changed" when Josy arrived, and to an extent that's true, but not as much as people think. The way Maya was before Josy arrived is who she is and who she still is, the difference is that in those first 2 weeks she was simply trying to not think about her problems, both with her relationship and with her Dad, so by repressing these thoughts and by simply trying to enjoy college life, it allowed her to be her more carefree and jovial self. Shortly after that moment with the MC, however, when she's talking to Derek, you see the façade crumble because all that happiness and joyfulness goes away when she's reminded of her problems.

When Josy arrives, it simply brings those problems back to the foreground and she dwells on them to the point where she allows it to negatively affect her demeanour, but that happy, joyful Maya is still in there, she's just being overwhelmed by the issues in her life. Therefore, if these issues that so heavily weigh her down are resolved or can at least be forgotten for a while, you'd see that side of her come back and it can come back when she's still with Josy because Josy doesn't bring her down, Maya's Dad brings both of them down. They're just as good together as they are separately, the problem is simply Maya's Dad.
I am not saying that she is not the same, but that I miss spending time with her alone, without Josy in between and with Josy the same thing happens to me, enjoying them alone without anyone else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

even in the first two weeks it seems to me that Maya's problems were well present in the story. it's basically the first thing he tells MC and it's the explicit motivation for what she does from grinding to points on the scavanger hunt list the night Josy arrived.

and at the same time after Josy's arrival it is not that Maya starts talking only about her father.

it is simply their relationship that has changed and for the moment it is much more tenuous than before. tenuous as time and intimacy, not as opportunities that in the end are more or less the same.

I am not saying that she is not the same, but that I miss spending time with her alone, without Josy in between and with Josy the same thing happens to me, enjoying them alone without anyone else.

Maya had some intimate moment, Josy hasn't talked to MC since her father's visit

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just saw this photo ... and damn, how I miss the old Maya, I'm a fan of the relationship with Josy too, because I like them both and I have no choice but to accept if I want them, but separately they are better, and that hair is much better so now.

View attachment 985219
Forget about the old Maya, I want the old Sage Back!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now she's all, "I gotta study", "Chad broke my heart", "I feel sick". Come on girl, get it together!

On a side note, who was Jacob alluding to!?!?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
if I decide to spend 100 bucks on a custom render, I'd be asking for something more than a bloody screwdriver.
View attachment 985013
Man If I had got 100$ to spend
I would have bought a new part for my PC
who spends 100 bucks on a picture of an ass and screwdriver
on a side note damn $ rates are way much up in my country

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Now she's all, "I gotta study", "Chad broke my heart", "I feel sick". Come on girl, get it together!

But Shes physically the same

Reactions: Kananartans

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
I think it was theorised in this thread before that Sage could be Jade/Stephens daughter. I don't think Burke would like to see a video or pictures of his daughter banging some guy on a party in public circulating around the campus. Jacob might know about his shady business and is trying to protect the MC.

Reactions: Traitus

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think that's less 'old' Sage than it is drunk Sage. I note you don't get to sleep with her after movie night if you don't agree to the drinking game.

It's a good question. The only plausible explanation I've heard is that she's Jade and/or Stephen's daughter, but that doesn't seem to fit with what she says about her dad in Episode 5. The only other thing I can think of is that her rich family was friends with them, and thus they would still be upset to hear she was literally screwing around at a party.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I think that's less 'old' Sage than it is drunk Sage. I note you don't get to sleep with her after movie night if you don't agree to the drinking game.

It's a good question. The only plausible explanation I've heard is that she's Jade and/or Stephen's daughter, but that doesn't seem to fit with what she says about her dad in Episode 5. The only other thing I can think of is that her rich family was friends with them, and thus they would still be upset to hear she was literally screwing around at a party.
I always assumed the redheaded eccentric walking around trying to be all buddy-buddy with everyone at the party was her dad. I'm blanking though, who is Stephen?

On a semi-related note, a few pages back I brought up a Rooster where Sage is standing up either for Jill, or to Tybalt (I think it was in Jill's tennis post?). It always stood out to me as I don't think we've seen any kind of connection between Jill and Sage. Made me wonder what exactly their connection is.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it is true that it does not fit much with the familiar description she gives, but there is also another clue
Chad turns to her to avoid the punishment she got for assaulting MC, which also leads in the direction of a bond with the school board

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Quick question, is there a way to get to Jill's date without basically standing up Sage? Like I don't really mind being forced to choose between the two now, I just dislike how I (being the player) basically had to suddenly ghost Sage without warning, not even a bare minimum text to say how I wouldn't be able to help her that day.

Looking at the walkthrough it seems like I can avoid it just by avoiding becoming friends with benefits with Sage in the first place but that requires a lot of backtracking and I was hoping to avoid going that far back.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick question, is there a way to get to Jill's date without basically standing up Sage? Like I don't really mind being forced to choose between the two now, I just dislike how I (being the player) basically had to suddenly ghost Sage without warning, not even a bare minimum text to say how I wouldn't be able to help her that day.

Looking at the walkthrough it seems like I can avoid it just by avoiding becoming friends with benefits with Sage in the first place but that requires a lot of backtracking and I was hoping to avoid going that far back.
Answered that yourself; can't be FWB with Sage if you don't want to choose Jill over her, there is no other way.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
immediately withdraw what you said about Arieth !!!!:mad::mad:
nope
But Sage is the only HOT who actually knew the DIKs were waiting outside the prep mansion. The others at best knew they'd sent the MC and Derek in to get the girls out; Sarah even mentions it must be a sausage party back at the mansion. Moreover Sarah, Melanie and Heather will only learn about it if the MC goes into the bathroom, so they cannot have been the ones to pass the word along.

But we have the high ground. :p
the diks were just outside the prep mansion
screenshot0021.png
are you saying its impossible for some bored chick in a lame party to spot them while smoking some weeee......(i meant sandwich kids) and or fucking the MC at the balcony

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

View attachment 985219
Don't even say that, last time i said i expected to have split routes with both of them, some british cunt nearly had a stroke in this thread.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: who? PM me please xD
You'll probably notice most of his posting consists of him saying 'End of discussion', 'Accept it', 'There's no arguing' and variances of the same declarations. But, anyways. I do not see why not, like i already said in the early discussion when i said it. DPC already used the throuple cooking receipt. Both characters have potential to be developed individually, so why not?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You'll probably notice most of his posting consists of him saying 'End of discussion', 'Accept it', 'There's no arguing' and variances of the same declarations. But, anyways. I do not see why not, like i already said in the early discussion when i said it. DPC already used the throuple cooking receipt. Both characters have potential to be developed individually, so why not?
you have met his majesty, I know perfectly how he is, you don't have to tell me xD ...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

It has been already discussed and actually your MC sends a message to Sage telling her something unexpected has come up. Just we don't have the chance to see the text as we can't grab our phone again before the end of the chapter. But is coded

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes