fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is a way to get the job done in 7 of the 9 available turns, for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP "incorrectly".
You'll be able to keep the VIP pass and still finish restoring all rooms and buy the windows at the very end of episode 7. In Episode 8 you can simply use any additional turns to send everyone to work and collect as much extra cash as possible, but since it is random which jobs are offered to you, that will not be part of this guide. Just try and get as many people as possible into $$$ jobs (or $$$$ jobs if you happen to see any and someone happens to have the right stats for them).

Many thanks to ename144 and Hurensohn Heigl for also being interested in the math and possibilities for optimization for this minigame and the food for thought and constructive criticism they gave as well as their more in-depth methods of calculating what to ideally do each turn.
In case you are interested, here are links to both Hurensohn Heigls initial analysis and his follow-up/final evaluation as well ename144s tracker. Both of their sheets would be vastly superior to my guide if you don't want to just follow a random persons steps but actually calculate all the turns and make your own choices ahead of time.
Also thanks to any and all users that pointed out errors and/or typos in the previous version of the sheet.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
dude, the girl is being abused psychologically by his father because of who she is
don't try to pretend you are like a psychopath unable to understand/empathize dude come on, picture yourself in her place

and afaik DPC -as me- lives in a country were having to pay for education is an aberration, maybe he is trying to make a point about how it should be free on the u.s. too or something
Seriously, do you guys ever feel that you should pay your own way?

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Of course, she'll be back... She's Jade sister so we will see her next episodes when she will help her to live with MC and we'll get a hot sister-threesome
:illuminati:not a conspiracy theory:illuminati:
Cathy has resigned and will leave after training her replacement,
Whose gonna fill her shoes .......
another single unsatisfied milf MC picked up on tinder ,who also visits the same milf bar

Reactions: BenMeiffert

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is improbable that the restoration can be finished in 5 assignment sessions (after the tutorial) unless we either get a massive reduction of restoration-stats needed or a massive amount of funds ($20 or more, not including Bellas or Tommys future jobs).
Thus this gives an option for finishing in either 6 assignments (this will not only require tedious work-rerolling but also relies on story-jobs giving us extra $ in the future) or in 7 assignments (with almost no job-rerolling and not a single story-job in episode 7 needed) for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP in episode 6 "incorrectly".

PS: It seems like if we do get 7 assignments to finish, then it would easily be possible to complete the restoration without ever turning the VIP pass into $10. Just food for thought.
Hit me up should you notice any errors and I will fix them.
Someone put this in the frontpage, kudos my friend

EDIT: how did you do the math? Trial and error? It would be sweet to make this spreadsheet somewhat automated to test different solutions, I might fiddle a bit with that this week if I can

Reactions: fakitap

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is improbable that the restoration can be finished in 5 assignment sessions (after the tutorial) unless we either get a massive reduction of restoration-stats needed or a massive amount of funds ($20 or more, not including Bellas or Tommys future jobs).
Thus this gives an option for finishing in either 6 assignments (this will not only require tedious work-rerolling but also relies on story-jobs giving us extra $ in the future) or in 7 assignments (with almost no job-rerolling and not a single story-job in episode 7 needed) for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP in episode 6 "incorrectly".

PS: It seems like if we do get 7 assignments to finish, then it would easily be possible to complete the restoration without ever turning the VIP pass into $10. Just food for thought.
Hit me up should you notice any errors and I will fix them.
Will definitely check when I have time, good thinking tho :)

Reactions: fakitap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't think she was just worried about the headlines the next day? "Perverted Pervert Pervertedly Falls From Perverted DIKs Roof After Pervertedly Engaging in Perverted Actions!"...
and who knows

in fact Quinn is one who stays away from risk

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a little issue, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?

on the night of Josy's arrival you don't have to stay with her but go to Quinn's

in this way you will have to complete all the sexual points of the scavenger hunt at the same time

to go to Quinn's you have to be a good customer of her restaurant

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
on the night of Josy's arrival you don't have to stay with her but go to Quinn's

in this way you will have to complete all the sexual points of the scavenger hunt at the same time

to go to Quinn's you have to be a good customer of her restaurant
it is impossible for my character on Chick path because I refused Quinn's service (I suppose this decision is the best for a chick). Does it worth playing again the chick part?

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?
Don't do any lewd scene with maya in episode 3( if i remember right)

In short be a tough guy and dont let maya indulge you in cheating behind Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes