Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To be argumentative, none of those articles states that genes have nothing to do with it. They say that there isn't a single gene that determines sexual orientation, but that hundreds or more genes contribute along with many other complex factors.

So what was your stance when posting these links?
Shazba bud, it is not worth it to get into it. A couple folks contend that being gay is a choice, and a few of us believe based on medical and psych research that it is not a choice, but is hard wired somehow through genetics. People didn't choose to be a stigma in the past. They simply were who they were. Ignorance seems to stalk the halls of BADIK even when it is discussing Maya and her sexuality like she has total control over what she preferred. Anyhow that is it in a nutshell.
peace

Jul 17, 2020
I don't think he was imagining her at all. As he read the diary what we were seeing is what she was doing at the time each entry was made. We were looking at his mom's point of view even though the MC was reading her words.
yeah, i dont think he is, as far as i know, MC dont know how Lynettes looks like, dont think he has a picture of her, he only know her from her dads stories(not unless his dad describe how Lynette looks like even the smallest detail, still hard to picture from words :ROFLMAO:), how come his imagination of her mom is on point, he could imagine another face, (like Jade maybe :LOL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
By the way, I'm not suggesting it's normal behavior to spy on your parents having sex. But it is 100% not classified as incest. Creepy, yes, incest, no. You don't get to redefine the word just cause the scene creeps you out.
incest games while fun, sort of.... are definitely perving out... Watching milfy delicious mommy with giggly butt and heavy breasts, and a womb still capable of housing children, can be hot. No doubt. However, let us not attempt to side step the fact that it is one of the most profoundly repugnant kinks out there... and I like some incest games...but they are creepy, pervy and just plain wrong.... part of why so many of us like them
:D
Peace

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
I've lost count with how many times this question has come up. Maybe it should be in the OP ? Anyway, here's the answer:

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

And has nothing to do with Big Sur. I've seen this happen on High Sierra as well, and with other games too.
thank u very much

Reactions: PBS666

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Actually no she was not... that stayed on her credit report for years and mine stayed clean.
OK, my bad, it seems I was lost in translation (which is kind of embarrasing considering my signature :censored:). Anyway, in this case the situation is even worse written, as a co-signer is not allowed to dispose the money of the loan, which is what Maya says her dad is doing by withholding the funds (or threating her to do so) instead of paying the university fees. I mean, sticking with your example, the bank lend some money to your daughter, putting it in her account, or more probably just wrote a check for the car's seller so she never was in actual possesion of that money, as the loan was signed to finance that buy/sell operation. And obviously you never had any power in how that money was moved from the bank to its destination, and neither could you have stopped the whole operation after you signed as co-signer.

More explanations about how financials work in game's world are needed, considering an Economics student (Josy) doesn't seem to see anything wrong in daddy's evil plan. Of course all this could be just a huge bullshit due to the naivety and inexperience of the three characters involved (MC, Josy and Maya) and the threat would be easily dismantled after asking for an adult's help, but... well, you know.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

yo yo yo

Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys I'm having trouble updating my game from 5.2 to 6. When I paste the files the game just still displays 5.2 on the bottom right. Anyone can help?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Shazba bud, it is not worth it to get into it. A couple folks contend that being gay is a choice, and a few of us believe based on medical and psych research that it is not a choice, but is hard wired somehow through genetics. People didn't choose to be a stigma in the past. They simply were who they were. Ignorance seems to stalk the halls of BADIK even when it is discussing Maya and her sexuality like she has total control over what she preferred. Anyhow that is it in a nutshell.
peace
Medical and psych research.... yeah ok :rolleyes::FacePalm:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Be careful with talking about offtopic and personal issues that will delete your posts.

Soon I will play again from the beginning to remember things. Not a month ago I played it for the first time and I don't remember certain things well .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Be careful with talking about offtopic and personal issues that will delete your posts.

Soon I will play again from the beginning to remember things. Not a month ago I played it for the first time and I don't remember certain things well .
To be fair, it's not really something people should be getting into in a game thread, like discussing the finer points of credit reports and how this proves the whole "Maya loan" situation is stupid. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, something I mentioned (which is now gone) that I found interesting about this update was the flashback Maya had to school discos. She gets approached by a guy and thinks he's asking her to dance but he's just asking her to hold his stuff while he goes to dance (jerk), but when she was asked she seemed happy about it, like she wanted to dance with him.

screenshot0067.png screenshot0068.png screenshot0069.png screenshot0070.png

It makes me feel even more as though Maya was never fully gay but just convinced herself she was because she developed feelings for Josy but hadn't felt the same about any guys (yet). That's why her feelings for the MC confused her, because she thought she was gay but (cliché) maybe it's just that she hadn't met the right guy. I do think she's probably somewhat bi since she clearly enjoys being with Josy, but I also think those feelings only extend as far as Josy as she doesn't seem to think that way about other girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. we deff should .. this is the cliff hangar of the latest update. We are discussing the game.
Plot is she feels pressured and does stupid things. Problem is .. so does MC.
It is like the stupid leading the more stupid into ... what ever situation deus ex makina hapends to them
To be fair, it's not really something people should be getting into in a game thread, like discussing the finer points of credit reports and how this proves the whole "Maya loan" situation is stupid. :ROFLMAO:
That is the stupid fun side of games .. we let go of inhibitions and of common sense ... go with the scenes.

So let go of any angst towards this projection onto Maya of a stupid insecure broad
and see hes as a babe ready for any kind of fun she can muster.

Game free and be happy!

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Oh .. we deff should .. this is the cliff hangar of the latest update. We are discussing the game.
Plot is she feels pressured and does stupid things. Problem is .. so does MC.
It is like the stupid leading the more stupid into ... what ever situation deus ex makina hapends to them

That is the stupid fun side of games .. we let go of inhibitions and of common sense ... go with the scenes.

So let go of any angst towards this projection onto Maya of a stupid insecure broad
and see hes as a babe ready for any kind of fun she can muster.

Game free and be happy!
I have had several posts deleted for talking about issues not related to the game or about "personal issues", like yesterday's talking about how I liked milfs and others

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have had several posts deleted for talking about issues not related to the game or about "personal issues", like yesterday's talking about how I liked milfs and others
Gotta stay on topic - now back to those conspiracy theories! :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So let us conspire ...
How come babes keep having mixed feelings about MC?
He is the life of the party.
He lets Derrick score more and be the face of DIK shenanigans .. even ratting him to Jill.
Yet he still pays the price as Jill seems more inclined to give respect to the twat living in her house than to someone
who cares deeply about her, to the point of ... carrying a photo of her in his pocket that stops his philandering.
Gotta stay on topic - now back to those conspiracy theories! :unsure:
But then I remembered ... Bella and Jill feel the deep angst to save MC ... so MC is a pitty case of white Amazon
that saves the poor guy from imminent heart ache by opening her heart and world to him ... like a ..erm ...
wonder Woman and her puny love interest.

What do you say, gamers?
Will MC whitstand that level of persuasion of the bombshells?

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
So let us conspire ...
How come babes keep having mixed feelings about MC?
He is the life of the party.
He lets Derrick score more and be the face of DIK shenanigans .. even ratting him to Jill.
Yet he still pays the price as Jill seems more inclined to give respect to the twat living in her house than to someone
who cares deeply about her, to the point of ... carrying a photo of her in his pocket that stops his philandering.

But then I remembered ... Bella and Jill feel the deep angst to save MC ... so MC is a pitty case of white Amazon
that saves the poor guy from imminent heart ache by opening her heart and world to him ... like a ..erm ...
wonder Woman and her puny love interest.

What do you say, gamers?
Will MC whitstand that level of persuasion of the bombshells?
It all depends on how you play the game.

Myself...
I helped Sage. (something tells me that Jill will like this later down the road - it's in here nature)
Therefore I'm not carrying a photo and could do anything and anyone I wanted to with out feeling guilty. (YET)

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Just like almost every single character dresses like a slut (even Jill often wears transparent clothing or shows immense cleavage - something that is not congruent with her modest mental characterization)
In my opinion Jill is not prude or too modest, she just tries to hide her real nature with a fake pose. You see that in the intimate scenes when she forces herself to stop, or while humping like a ninpho during sleep, just because she is not able to control her desires. She is similar to Bella, who otherwise fails to contain herself and gets horny with MC everytime she is no more able to control her suppressed lust. I think we are going to see the real naughty nature of Jill in future episodes, where she will completely explode as a depraved sex machine. :censored: I predict a threesome Isabella, Jill, MC, it could happen in the same episode when Jill and MC enter the mysterious closed room in Bella's home. Just before the dark path enters the story (it's linked to that room).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In my opinion Jill is not prude or too modest, she just tries to hide her real nature with a fake pose. You see that in the intimate scenes when she forces herself to stop, or while humping like a ninpho during sleep, just because she is not able to control her desires. She is similar to Bella, who otherwise fails to contain herself and gets horny with MC everytime she is no more able to control her suppressed lust. I think we are going to see the real naughty nature of Jill in future episodes, where she will completely explode as a depraved sex machine. :censored: I predict a threesome Isabella, Jill, MC, it could happen in the same episode when Jill and MC enter the mysterious closed room in Bella's home. Just before the dark path enters the story (it's linked to that room).
In all seriousness, I don't see that happening. I really don't think there's a hell of a lot more to Jill that what we see at face value. She's a nice girl, had endured some bullying in her past, wants to make the world a better place, and wants a mature, meaningful relationship. Sure she had a fling with her friend Bella, but that's in the past and she's back on the straight and narrow. The only kink in her armor is the mc is just too damn irresistible and she's falling for him.

Nov 8, 2018
Making "Optimal" Decisions for the Mansion Work Task Assignment

Hi All,
I have been analyzing the new Mansion Work Task that was introduced in Ep.6 and wanted to share my results with you in order to come up with a superior strategy to make “best” decisions. Even if some aspects are obvious for you, at least now you have the confirmation of a random stranger from the internet :p

As stated above in great detail, there is a high planning uncertainty related to the optimization of the mansion work. Therefore I want to share my framework underlying this analysis which is a deliberately VBA-free Excel sheet meaning that there is a little bit of manual labor required. See below for a guide on how to use the file. It is meant to be used in each free roam (where you can work on the mansion) individually, to allow for a context-suited optimal solution. If you don't have a valid Excel license, it should also work with the freeware "OpenCalc" included in "OpenOffice" - but I can't guarantee that as of yet.
View attachment Mansion Work Optimization F95.7z

I hope that I could help at least one single person by sharing my insights.
Thanks for your attention!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
up to the fifth chapter Jill was a very mature character, almost out of place compared to the other students.
the fact that she resists excitement with MC, while Bella despite being married is not the least bit capable is a big difference.

in the sixth she also falls into childish behavior, becoming indecisive, unable to make decisions.

let's blame the shock for Tybalt's blackmail ...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Anyway, something I mentioned (which is now gone) that I found interesting about this update was the flashback Maya had to school discos. She gets approached by a guy and thinks he's asking her to dance but he's just asking her to hold his stuff while he goes to dance (jerk), but when she was asked she seemed happy about it, like she wanted to dance with him.

View attachment 930942 View attachment 930943 View attachment 930944 View attachment 930945

It makes me feel even more as though Maya was never fully gay but just convinced herself she was because she developed feelings for Josy but hadn't felt the same about any guys (yet). That's why her feelings for the MC confused her, because she thought she was gay but (cliché) maybe it's just that she hadn't met the right guy. I do think she's probably somewhat bi since she clearly enjoys being with Josy, but I also think those feelings only extend as far as Josy as she doesn't seem to think that way about other girls.
Well, sir, discussing how loans actually work is at the very least as on-topic as debating whether Maya is gay, bi or whatever. It's a main plot point which needs to be better explained in order to understand the seriousness of her dad's threat - and if it's just a mistake made by DPC it should be addressed too as a game's flaw. Which is the reason why those post aren't deleted in opposition to others discussing origins of homosexuality or personal preferences regarding women.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes