AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Idk bruv. MC and Nicole will need a house to raise that baby and would you deny daddy Neil the chance to see his wife again up in heaven (or whatever you guys believe in)
A house? She already has one or where do you think we fucked with her the last time I think most likely we have to work, Nicole will leave work and we as a good husband have to work to take care of the future wife and the future MC-Jr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
A house? She already has one or where do you think we fucked with her the last time I think most likely we have to work, Nicole will leave work and we as a good husband have to work to take care of the future wife and the future MC-Jr
I was this close to seeing Nicole's place but that raccoon reached out through the force and sent my MC home. screenshot1681.png

Besides, I'm too preoccupied with this house screenshot1566.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was this close to seeing Nicole's place but that raccoon reached out through the force and sent my MC home. View attachment 1052689

Besides, I'm too preoccupied with this house View attachment 1052690
She is a cockblocker at legendary levels, even with a photo she blocks you from a fuck with a Milf and her friend but hey maybe the MC-Jr can manage to fuck Jill

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bella:

-Big bewbs & Butt
-Can Cook
-Can Clean
-Has her own home
-Has a job and actually decides to work for money
-Big bewbs & Butt
-Is not dumb and gullible
-is nice and caring
-Is not a stripper/prostitute or drug dealer
-Owns a axe for self protection I hope :HideThePain:
-Is not an inexperienced blue-baller
-Doesn't tolerate rich clowns and h0rny male teachers who like to cheat
-Swallows

I rest my case.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have to say that DrPinkCake is pushing the boundaries of what's possible with Ren'Py. I haven't seen anything remotely near the same quality, anywhere, ever. At this point Badik is just elevated over other Ren'Py games in both quality and complexity.

I'll be donating again for sure. Haven't even finished my DIK playthrough of ch. 6.

I don't hate Maya by any means. She is a lovable character. If she can develop to her full potential, Maya is by far the best choice for MC.
I would disagree with that. I think Jill is the best match for MC with chick affinity. Opposites attract and Jill is longing for something different than her pompous day to day company and family.
Out of Sage, Maya, Josy and Jill I can see all of them happen, but Jill matches the best.
There are other love interests, but as much as I dig them, they're not realistic for a real relationship. I'm assuming a relationship is what is meant here as romancing can be done with all.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
jesus, she looks like gary sinese. and i was just about to go to bed.
Whoa you're right, I never zoomed in to that shot until now. Yikes.
Quite the meth bender that must have been. I don't understand how one character can look so good in some shots and then in others looks so freakishly haggard. She looks like a 37-yr old divorcee who downs a fifth of jack and smokes two packs a day in that photo.

Reactions: SomboSteel
Jan 26, 2021
Guys, you forget that MC maybe give Tibalt a stepbrother. When MC fucks Jade he actually said he cum a little inside and she says that she is NOT on pills and is ok.

For her, I would get married, her son would call me dad and we would have another child.
I'm totally agreed with you.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think you should go to the ophthalmologist and have him prescribe some glasses for you
From that photo its pretty hard to see the first 2 words of the first line. Why not share if you know?
"*** *** were ready"
"But my heart was not"
Is what im seeing.

Reactions: Andre Young

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
-is nice and caring
:LOL:
Go home, you're drunk.

But seriously, she swallows. 'Nuff said.
She helps the MC out when he's running around campus nude and let's him stay in her house 3 times, one time she even cuddles him and sleeps with him on the sofa.

I'd say that qualifies and "nice and caring". ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes