godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Nobody. Not even people who aren't fans of Jill.
It would make your MC climbing the house to serenade Jill story much better though.

As he looks into her window he sees her getting it from the entire Prep Army.

Fuck James, that needs to be how the episode ends now, Pinkcakes I know you're reading this don't let me down now ya hear.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My buddy over discord said he wanted to smash that preps face "Lucas" because he said hi to Josy in episode 6.
Damn preps. What was the punishment for those pledges that couldn't hold there breath again?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My buddy over discord said he wanted to smash that preps face "Lucas" because he said hi to Josy in episode 6.
Damn preps. What was the punishment for those pledges that couldn't hold there breath again?
Probably had to get their own breakfast rather than have the butler bring it to them. :eek:

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
I said it somewhere before on here, but I think he is behind the Rooster account that keeps mocking Tybalt. So I wouldn't be surprised.
That would be interesting. My guess was always either Sage (if she is in fact his sister) or Jill (a hidden side to the Queen), but Lucas would totally fit the role.

Reactions: shinkei

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
but that`s admitting that the MC did it and the costs to the 10`s of thousands of dollar in rugs and the hundreds of thousands on paintings must be payed, and if proven guilty ...

the only way this works is if you can get some dirt on Tybalt like he stole 2 or 3 of the paintings and used the fire and "flood" as an excuse! one could even find evidence that he as been stealing ANO property to keep up his lifestyle, some of those old chairs are worth a butt load!

but... there could be more... Q calling you daddy ... her barbarian conquering hero...life and reason... she can call you god and ask you to break her in... she look into your eyes with those two emeralds and tell you that as long as you love her her body and soul, her spirit and life are yours to keep and protect for as long as you want,

that scene is the hallway of what can be your house, a house built on a strong intelligent woman with an amazing body and her full devotion, a woman that knows all the pitfalls of life and as survived them so that your children will be stronger and smarter then the dumb Chad`s that get the Dumber Sages pregnant and ruin their own life, your children will not be the dumb depressed Tommie`s that fall for drugs and depression!

IF YOU ARE TO LOVE YOUR CHILDREN YOU MUST PICK THEIR MOTHERS WISELY AND NO OTHER WOMAN CAN MAKE THEM SMARTER STRONGER AND WISER THEN Q!

if that is how you feel go back to your feminist Maya with your single child a child of a divorced couple being hammered into the head the atheist alienation, the social inability/anxiety to interact,t the over protective demurring life that will turn them weak useless wankers at the hand of the MC´s and Tommy`s of this world to be used and discarded like if he/her was barely human.

No child of Q will be that weak physically or mentally!
Not this again. I recently played the game through for three of my friends who are lawyers. Of the several interesting things they pointed out about the game and the idea that Tybalt would actually go to the Police or try to sue the MC were

One, any investigation of that party would immediately turn up the fact that Tybalt had been lying about the exact events that occurred, there was no fire, he didn't put out the fire but in fact panicked and ran from the mansion.

Two, Who would pay for such an investigation and/or lawsuit? Tybalt's Father? Stephen Burke is the last person that would want a Private Investigator, or worse a Police Detective digging into exactly what occurred at that party.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jesus Christ. I swear there's rampant ignorance of the terms, or even the concepts, of Acceptable Breaks from Reality or Suspension Of Disbelief.

Reactions: duningtwo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not this again. I recently played the game through for three of my friends who are lawyers. Of the several interesting things they pointed out about the game and the idea that Tybalt would actually go to the Police or try to sue the MC were

One, any investigation of that party would immediately turn up the fact that Tybalt had been lying about the exact events that occurred, there was no fire, he didn't put out the fire but in fact panicked and ran from the mansion.

Two, Who would pay for such an investigation and/or lawsuit? Tybalt's Father? Stephen Burke is the last person that would want a Private Investigator, or worse a Police Detective digging into exactly what occurred at that party.
They should also point out that Rich people would always get away with things, there are several proof of this even in real life. money and connections talk before justice or truth, its nice that your lawyer friends are probably not corrupt , yet :)
What DPC did here, is usually used plenty of times in the drama teen show to. The reason why peoples not really like it in this case , is that Jill looks beyond stupid in this scenario.
also, for me, it's simply unbelievable that Jill has no more "power " than Tybalt.:unsure: technically Jill snapped her finger, and Chad was out of the picture. It was basically pointless what we said during the board meeting, they already made their decisions.
but instead of Jill being the powerful Rich Royce, she easily surrender herself to Tybalt demands. it's kind of go against her so called "stuburness" that She mentioned. Her only source is Tybalt, and When she said she would like to talk to Tent or whoever the fuck he is, Tybalt easily once again talk her out of it.
I think, in the end of the Day is not really about what Tybalt can or can't do. But how Jill was implemented in this. Well, at least this is what most people including me dislike.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
some fuckin weirdos in this thread.
Absolutely true! Thank the gods for that.
There was one time were people started count MC ejaculation
I didn't do that, but I did have tally at one point of all the girls MC had foolishly blown his load inside (or potentially, path-dependant). So many potential paternity tests...
Only a man without soul could do that!!!!
I know !

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not necessarily. All that needs to be said is stuff to counter Tibbs' lies. For example, there was no fire. No damages. Just say exactly was Tibbs' real actions were. Etc. Tibbs lies so much that just countering his embellshing lies makes him unreliable enough that the only actionable thing Tibbs has is the punch and tresspassing.

There's no actual proof MC or Derek were responsible for the water, only the DIKs and Jill know that.
No, it isn't the MC admitting guilt because what Tybalt's accusing him of, as far as Jill is concerned, is that he started a fire which is what caused the sprinklers to go off. What Lucas could do is actually clear the MC's name by saying that, whilst he was at the party, that there was no fire and that he saw the MC at the time the sprinklers went off so he wasn't responsible for that either.
There was no fire, but there were most assuredly damages. Also, the only way to know the MC was not in the mansion when the sprinklers went off would be to have seen him dashing out of the house the instant before they went off. That's not exactly helping the MC's case.

What Lucas could do to help the MC is to make Jill realize the Preps at large aren't howling for the the MC's blood; it's purely Tybalt pushing the matter. Jill should have realized this already, but her brain was in the shop for repairs last episode.

Its not so much that she was crying. That I totally get. Its that she was crying at the party. If she just found out, I get it, but she already knew for at least a day or two, right? Thats why I find it weird that her crying was over Derek. Its the timing of it thats throwing me off.

But like I said, if she saw Derek in the prep house, then I guess it makes sense that she'd break down over him.
Remember, Derek had to climb up to the third floor to break into the mansion, and we know Ashley was looking after the HOTs' bags on the third floor. I'm guessing Derek saw her and she gave him the cold shoulder, then broke down crying after Derek left.

Any predictions for tomorrow's update? Think we will get a release date?
At best we'll get an update on the current static render count; I will be surprised if DPC will even be ready to give us a total goal, but that is theoretically possible.

First, Tybalt can easily claim he was mistaken about there being a fire; the sprinklers were properly triggered, after all. Second, you're ignoring the possibility that Tybalt has money at his own disposal without needing to go to daddy first. Given how often he throws it around, that actually seems quite possible.

Now Stephen could probably make it hard for Tybalt to use it for an investigation, but that risks Tybalt wondering why. It's just as likely that Stephen would wind up finding the investigation himself just to keep personal control over what was found; whether that would be better for the MC or not is hard to say.

In short, I think your friends are thinking like the MC's attorney should, which would be fine if the MC were in a position to avoid their services. He is not. That means he needs ironclad proof that someone else was responsible (unfortunately impossible in this case) or a complete lack of evidence against him (when there's actually considerable circumstantial evidence that he was involved).

The disparity of resources in this case is so great that even a war of attrition in the MC's favor is likely to end badly.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone have a full DIK/Scumbag route save (man-whore, showed the Jade video to the DIKs, licked Ashley, fought Troy, ignored Steve, etc.) they can share?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

ask your friends about slapp suits! not the 1st time rich people fucked over the poor over a decade for petty revenges! the MC is in a really sensitive point in his life 50 dollars a month can be the difference between graduating or not how can he afford 1 weakly meeting with the judge? can you get a cheap lawyer or someone to work pro bono for as long as it lasts?

Jill is not smart enough to be the tybalt harasser Bella (as well as jill) where comforting Cathy no time for such shit!

In my opinion is Sage getting rid of her frustration on how much a disappointment tydbits is...

But Sage could also explain it! gotta check tybalt clucks and identify the ones where he was not harassed and see who never posts when the harasser posts and posts when the harasser does not post!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I agree with a lot of your points, but I would just mention a couple of things..

Remember, Derek had to climb up to the third floor to break into the mansion, and we know Ashley was looking after the HOTs' bags on the third floor. I'm guessing Derek saw her and she gave him the cold shoulder, then broke down crying after Derek left.
I don't know, Derek seemed in pretty good spirits throughout the prep party. I just have a difficult time believing he and Ashley had a dust up (that would make her cry) after he broke in and before he linked up with MC again. If they did, then Derek certainly had his game face on because just a little while later he's mingling, telling jokes, and generally being the life of the party. Stone cold when the mission is on, I suppose. If he can check his emotions like that, then he's the bro I want by my side.

First, Tybalt can easily claim he was mistaken about there being a fire; the sprinklers were properly triggered, after all. Second, you're ignoring the possibility that Tybalt has money at his own disposal without needing to go to daddy first. Given how often he throws it around, that actually seems quite possible.
Aren't there a few scenes where Tybalt seems to be concerned with spending too much? I almost got the feeling he's spending more than feasible, he knows it, but the desire to show off is too great. The only reason he pours out the champagne is that it was already opened and "ruined." I think his access to funds may be more limited than he lets on. I think mommy (mmm Jade) and daddy have him on a set allowance.

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes