name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That is all around the age of 18 not much difference with these girls and then you have the likes of Jeane the milf, I don't think it's slow at all good pace around each episode like I said I just wish BADik had the character development
That`s the thing 18 year old girl is too young for me,early 20`s - that`s a young woman.Sure I like Amie and the mother but they`re not even a competition when it comes to Quinn...I mean we`re talking kids playing skate hockey vs NHL,that`s completly different lvl.
Sure pasting in-game is ok but the game has been out for something like 2 years,right?We still haven`t move much - the MC kissed Vanessa`s boobies...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That`s the thing 18 year old girl is too young for me,early 20`s - that`s a young woman.Sure I like Amie and the mother but they`re not even a competition when it comes to Quinn...I mean we`re talking kids playing skate hockey vs NHL,that`s completly different lvl.
Sure pasting in-game is ok but the game has been out for something like 2 years,right?We still haven`t move much - the MC kissed Vanessa`s boobies...
You just have a Quinn tracked mind :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This was mentioned awhile back, but I wonder if down the line there will be an event where we have two girls in need (I’m thinking Jill and Maya) and you can only save/help one and the other will have something bad happen to them, like real bad
Hmm this is -probably- more than likely. The "real bad" is relative though but tough decision between two? Where things can turn bad for or because of the rejected one has a high probability i reckon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This was mentioned awhile back, but I wonder if down the line there will be an event where we have two girls in need (I’m thinking Jill and Maya) and you can only save/help one and the other will have something bad happen to them, like real bad

View attachment 340280
I don't know if he will pull that off again after the whole AL thing but I can certainly see girls who's path we aren't on suffer in some way.

If we're on say, Sage's path I could perhaps see Maya end up under Quinn's influence on the menu. On Jill's path maybe Bella has a nervous breakdown or old debts of her husbands catch up to her and she gets hurt.

Something will happen I just hope he doesn't go the death route again. So far that's what he's famous for and it's only happened once, if he does it aain he'll have pushed himself down the one trick pony highway.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

View attachment 340280
If there'll be separate LI paths, then no.
Else, it's possible. But it would be way too similar to AL.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Else, it's possible. But it would be way too similar to AL.
Hmm i don't think so. It all depends on the execution. So many possible way to introduce drama. I mean this won't turn into Happy Tree Friends but again are we forgetting the whole intro, warning sign? What do we expect? Happy romancing all the way?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I wasn’t thinking death, more like rape, Jill has watermelon boy trying to get her, and Maya has Quinn trying to whore her. And also that opening warning keeps coming back in my head man, I think rape is a real possibility here
It wouldn't be the first college party that ends with someone raped. It could happen as a way for Quinn to break Maya, if you piss her off.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I don't know if he will pull that off again after the whole AL thing but I can certainly see girls who's path we aren't on suffer in some way.

If we're on say, Sage's path I could perhaps see Maya end up under Quinn's influence on the menu.
okay... but how is that bad? i can't be the only one hoping that's what happens and the game is clearly offering me to. it's clear none of the girls are there against their will, we see Quinn telling Camilla that it's not something obligatory or anything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
okay... but how is that bad? i can't be the only one hoping that's what happens and the game is clearly offering me to. it's clear none of the girls are there against their will, we see Quinn telling Camilla that it's not something obligatory or anything.
At it's core it's a dating sim, the goal being to get with one of the girls. Maya end up whoring herself out probably means you won't be ending up with her.

For those into that kind of thing, it's not a bad thing but will probably lead to a bad end if you are on her path and let things like that happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes