DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I think the video Burke was looking at was from a different angle than what MC recorded. It could just be a spy cam he placed in the room to trap Jade
You don't get the scene of Burke looking at a video unless you tell Derek and the Dik's about your night with Jade.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This is actually my second theory on James' return. I was thinking that maybe James coming back and trying to resolve things with Bella to throw a wrench in her relationship with MC might be too obvious. So then I thought... what if he's already starting/started another family? And he's back to get divorced or annul his marriage with Bella.

Which could be interesting, because it would leave Bella torn as her feelings for him rise up again but also relief for MC but also hurt from James finally full on rejecting her but also now just divorce proceedings.
betterr yet, MC finally has sex with Bella, they do it on every surface in her house, James arrives to give her the papers, since he still has the keys, he opens the door and sees MC creaming Bella... he takes a picture as evidence, to use it in court against Bella in an attempt to leave her with nothing. At college people find out that Bella had a sexual relationship with a student, and Jade (out of jealousy) and Burke (out of spite since Bella didn't want his small pecker get her fired. so Bella is pregnant, with no job and possibly losing her house. This is where we find out that Arieth has in reality an IQ of 201 and studies law, and she offers to represent Bella in court with MC's dick being her payment.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If the Bella miscarried and James left theory is correct, then James deserves to lose his woman and get cucked. It will feel good once we hopefully get Bella the next episode.
The poor dude died for his country and everyone here just wants to cuck him? For shame! :eek:

Raise your hand if you had the balls to say this
I always say that. I don't want her liking my mc, she a crazy bitch!

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
All the bitches in this game swallow. It don't go down any different if the bitch be crazy. I don't need my mc waking up one morning with his arms and legs amputated and his cock stuffed down his throat. That shit is uncool.
Shaz I'm trying to place what frat I want to put you in
It's like your leaning towards tri beta
but then like you post some cool stuff and I wanna say DIK

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
betterr yet, MC finally has sex with Bella, they do it on every surface in her house, James arrives to give her the papers, since he still has the keys, he opens the door and sees MC creaming Bella... he takes a picture as evidence, to use it in court against Bella in an attempt to leave her with nothing. At college people find out that Bella had a sexual relationship with a student, and Jade (out of jealousy) and Burke (out of spite since Bella didn't want his small pecker get her fired. so Bella is pregnant, with no job and possibly losing her house. This is where we find out that Arieth has in reality an IQ of 201 and studies law, and she offers to represent Bella in court with MC's dick being her payment.
We really need that new episode. I fear the next few weeks are going to be the bonkerest of the bonkerest.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
All the bitches in this game swallow. It don't go down any different if the bitch be crazy. I don't need my mc waking up one morning with his arms and legs amputated and his cock stuffed down his throat. That shit is uncool.
it's more probable that Bella will have baby fever and will be deplating MC till she gets pregnant or he dies of exaustion
Shaz belongs with the preps

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
yeah, that last part is a bit too much

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The house is actually Bella’s parents’ house, which she inherited. So technically, James has no claim to it.So he can do nothing but sit and watch as MC creams Bella.

The poor dude died for his country and everyone here just wants to cuck him?
Zero proof of that he was a soldier, other than the mannequin (which weirdly is absolutely identical to Burke). So until the story progresses or we get some clues, we can only guess about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd be like the Alpha of the Betas, fuck off Magnar, Sally's with me now! :cool:

We really need that new episode. I fear the next few weeks are going to be the bonkerest of the bonkerest.
it's more probable that Bella will have baby fever and will be deplating MC till she gets pregnant or he dies of exaustion

Shaz belongs with the preps
I would so ace that breath holding competition, and then, just to fuck with them, I'd be like, "Give me that lemon!" and I'd eat the whole motherfucker, and Tybalt be all like, "You're ruining the game, this is not how it's meant to be played", and I'd be like, "snack on my fat one Tybbles you little cunt rag" and he'd be like, "ok... if I must". Yeah, not sure if that turned out how I expected... :unsure:

yeah, that last part is a bit too much
Yeah, I know, that shit only needs to happen, and you'd be like, "FML" and not like some li'l bitch that left her charger upstairs and her phone's running flat, this is seriously F. M. L.

"thaT shit is uncool"
Yeah shazba tries to be me too much
Bitch please, I was trying to be you before you were even you. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I would so ace that breath holding competition, and then, just to fuck with them, I'd be like, "Give me that lemon!" and I'd eat the whole motherfucker, and Tybalt be all like, "You're ruining the game, this is not how it's meant to be played", and I'd be like, "snack on my fat one Tybbles you little cunt rag" and he'd be like, "ok... if I must". Yeah, not sure if that turned out how I expected... :unsure:
Not as expected, but perfect nevertheless.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the Bella miscarried and James left theory is correct, then James deserves to lose his woman and get cucked. It will feel good once we hopefully get Bella the next episode.
the miscarriage theory only makes sense if we assume that it created tensions in the couple and led to a break-up, not that James left "only" because of the miscarriage. (for now it remains the best theory to explain the off limit room)

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Bella hopes to be forgiven by James after concluding that she has already forgiven him after all.

to me it all points to a fight that went further, after which James left taking advantage of a job opportunity or something.

anyway you can be sure that James won't be a "sexual" obstacle for MC, at the most he will be for the guilt feelings that may assail Bella (and they already do now)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes