Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
so the game brawler mini-game is broken? an enemy can attack far longer than you can even if you are in the exact same position later. can sometimes also attack first and sometimes not?

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
How can I can I beat up Chad? What I mean is how can i get DIK points.

P.S. Game is AWESOMEEE!!!!!! Dr really put himself in this project.

D

Deleted member 285042

liking it so far, another great game in the making.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
WARNING! ... be careful ... Crunched Version AND compressed Version (mega) of BeingADIK.exe is infected with a virus/spyware/malware ... TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen ! :(

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like it’s goung to be a lot of fun.

Nice. I can’t wait. ;):coffee:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't try it until I get home but i'm crossing my fingers the girl i've seen is a romance option.

I have faith in the dev though.

Sure I had issues with Acting Lessons. I loved how it started, I loved the characters and the endings were spot on. My issue was too much drama in too short a span, it kinda didn't hit me as hard as it should have because it was one after another.

It's also one of few games I don't mind playing a male protag. I can't immerse or self insert but the charaters are that well done I didn't need to. I was happy to go along for the ride and watch someone else's story unfold.

It was the endings that got me. I'm a big Smurfette fan and her ending was damn near perfect. I loved the ex's character model so followed that story too and even her ending was spot on, probably one of the sweetest of the lot.

I'm just going to hope that he can follow up with something just as compelling. We'll see.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You can choose to skip mini-games at the start of the entire game.

Reactions: Enyos
Aug 27, 2018
When you think you are in and about to nut. Then this happens...FeelsBadMan :( Thanks a lot for Being a DiK @DrPinkCake :D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the Good work man. Love the game so far. Although the mini game could use some work ahaha. I don't mind it though. I love the free roam and Rpg aspects of the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes