EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
I could think of worse ways to spend an evening.

View attachment 3855928
A fun evening to be sure, but Josy working at Pink Rose makes little sense to me storywise. With her dad back in her life she has school paid for and even enough to pay for a dorm she doesn't use to help Maya. Honestly even the latex underwear render seems out of place to my mind. The lingerie she wore for MC seemed like something a young woman with her personality and age would wear, but the new ones seem a bit out of character.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
A fun evening to be sure, but Josy working at Pink Rose makes little sense to me storywise. With her dad back in her life she has school paid for and even enough to pay for a dorm she doesn't use to help Maya. Honestly even the latex underwear render seems out of place to my mind. The lingerie she wore for MC seemed like something a young woman with her personality and age would wear, but the new ones seem a bit out of character.
These were custom renders you earn during the free roams. They weren't actually scenes in the gameplay. (Sadly for some of them :( )

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
These were custom renders you earn during the free roams. They weren't actually scenes in the gameplay. (Sadly for some of them :( )
Yeah I was more referring to the Preview #3 for episode 11 seeming odd. But for sure I wouldn't mind a scene with Josy, Lily and MC even if it doesn't fit in story.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
"Jill, I would like to talk to MC for awhile in private".
jmma.jpg

--------------

"I saw Tybalt's presentation. I put two and two together. That's gigantic! Can I put it in my mouth?"

Jmm.jpg

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The new preview (Jill, Bella) is hard to decide.
They are best friends and very close.
1. Bella path: Bella thinks her closest friend needs her first dick and who better?
2. Jill path: Jill knows Bella likes MC; Bella is her best friend. Jill wants Bella to be happy. What better than with her great guy?

Could be funny if with the lewd scene, Jill path: you pretty much ignore Jill and plow the daylights out of Bella (cum's place, is on Bella's pretty face).

On the Bella path, she is going be be issuing instructions to Jill left and right. Bella: "Be that rich-girl cock whore and suck the huge cock of the guy with no money! Do it now!"......."He's cumming! Keep your mouth on that cock!"
There is monogamous Jill path with 0 Bella scenes too.

Reactions: Educifer

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I went to the trouble of making separate paths for tell Josy you have feelings for her and get rid of Maya and another where you tell Maya you still have feelings for her. Critical to make that distinction at the Prep's refrigerator.

I like all the paths. When you break up with Maya and Josy, you REALLY find out what a great person Maya is (besides the stupid student loan nonsense). THAT scene where Maya explains her feelings post break-up is amazing. You can not like Maya for being dumb, but she is a great person. And very enduring.

I like the throuple path also, they are both worth it and very happy. A feel good story.

Maya can go on without MC even though it hurts. As for Josy, it hurts her bad. She has already thought of a forever future with MC.

Josy deserves a happy life with MC.
Situation with Josy is very similar to Zoey, just if circumstances were bit different they would be official couple with MC, with 0 chances for any other girl. Both of them said about going back in time, not a single other character said that or showed that amount of regret.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Like NebulousShooter said, Tremolo faked cumming

nobody path

Neither are complete. One is shit. The other, Hillside

although you’re often forced to choose between one or another (i.e. go on a date with Jill, or take care of a sick Sage).
Really? damn... I really didn't give it a chance then lol. The game trolled me good :poop: all this time I thought the MC did drink dat cum... if I can actually avoid that and enter the "Nobody path" that would make it more interesting.

As long as I am not forced to choose between anyone on the "nobody path" it's gravy baby. I think there are sexual situations you can't avoid though, right? like that scene early on when you sneak into the girl's stall? I can't remember shit clearly.

Also, can you get with Bella as a DIK? because I heard you can but when I tried to pick choices for her, it would usually show me (CHICK) and is she tied to Jill? another fucking Josy/Maya duo? I guess not 100% tied if you can get their solo paths but you get it.

Well, shit like, fact or is it shit because you don't like it? and eh, I don't care for that one.

Thanks for the info. At least you hit the main points.

Josy deserves a happy life with MC.
This would have mattered more if she wasn't tied to Maya (for me). Starting the game and only focusing on her was fine but once that whole her and Maya crap started, it killed it for me. Now, if they add a "solo" path for her, it'll feel like it's something just thrown in to please the Josy only fans. I obviously didn't play the whole thing/every path so, I can be wrong about this.

I just think if she stood solo, it would have been better. Would also be interesting to see how Maya would be without her in her story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riaman and Znar26
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes