mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks for advice. I already played game 5 times. It is hard to play 6th time from beginning but i will play :)
Depending on what you're looking for, you can get to the end of S2 with only a couple of playthroughs, then branch off into different saves for S3, but you'd have to deal with various break-ups for that (which in themselves give different scenes, so may be worthwhile anyway).
Oooh, that's interesting. Not Josy being a natural redhead, but any of the girls dying their hair. They all have multiple hairstyles, and Maya has the most.... uh, memorable one in Episode 10. But now I'm curious to see if they can pull off different colors.
I like the idea of Quinn with different hair, the red in the test that was shown looked like it could have potentially been better, but I guess you wouldn't want both Sage and Quinn to be redheads. Otherwise I think it's just the feminist crew with the dyed hair, all the LIs are natural. Lilly and Maya are natural blondes, Josy a natural brunette, Zoey a natural blue, Sage a natural red...

Aug 29, 2023
So, you drank the condom full of cum? I give your MC props. My MC cannot do that. If only there was just a 3rd option... that is all I wanted. (Fuck Quinn, Drink Condom, BOLT!, Make her drink it etc)
Like NebulousShooter said, Tremolo faked cumming. You have the option of telling Sarah and Mel this, in Derek’s presence, so he fully knows what you didn’t do. Fucker still tells Maya “He eats his own cum” anyway.

Ah, Zoey... I forget about the ex. Don't tell me this game is just a story about the MC getting back with Zoey and your MC dealing with the temptations of these HOTS/Sluts, whores and Frats (words, yay)
I have more than a dozen paths saved. Fuckboy path, Jill-only paths (both CHICK and NEUTRAL), Bella-only path, Maya/Josy-only paths (CHICK, NEUTRAL, and DIK), Sage-only paths (CHICK, NEUTRAL, DIK), Jade Cathy and Nora path, Riona path, Lily path, Nicole path, nobody path, a Sage CHICK path I did with the wife, and a Maya/Josy DIK path we’re in the middle of. (We’re on a break from it, playing Single Again.)

Hmm, are these games completed? (the two AVNs you are talking about) if so, DM me the names. Well, only if they are also on Steam. I think a Solo path should be in the games where you don't have a partner and aren't destined to be with a certain LI.
Neither are complete. One is shit. The other, Hillside, is very well done.

A solo run to just get to know the game/characters and if there is a LI that peaks my MC's interest, maybe I'll replay it for that LI. I know too many games focused on certain LIs. If I am going to take a control of an MC, I want "full control" let me break that destiny.
My first run through a game is usually a fuckboy path so I can get to know all the girls, although you’re often forced to choose between one or another (i.e. go on a date with Jill, or take care of a sick Sage). A growing number of games have their girls demand monogamy, so you get into some deep shit as a fuckboy! But I myself prefer monogamy anyway, and my second run is usually with my favorite girl.

Reactions: Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Like NebulousShooter said, Tremolo faked cumming. You have the option of telling Sarah and Mel this, in Derek’s presence, so he fully knows what you didn’t do. Fucker still tells Maya “He eats his own cum” anyway.

I have more than a dozen paths saved. Fuckboy path, Jill-only paths (both CHICK and NEUTRAL), Bella-only path, Maya/Josy-only paths (CHICK, NEUTRAL, and DIK), Sage-only paths (CHICK, NEUTRAL, DIK), Jade Cathy and Nora path, Riona path, Lily path, Nicole path, nobody path, a Sage path I did with the wife, and a Maya/Josy path we’re in the middle of. (We’re on a break from it, playing Single Again.)

Neither are complete. One is shit. The other, Hillside, is very well done.

My first run through a game is usually a fuckboy path so I can get to know all the girls, although you’re often forced to choose between one or another (i.e. go on a date with Jill, or take care of a sick Sage). A growing number of games have their girls demand monogamy, so you get into some deep shit as a fuckboy! But I myself prefer monogamy anyway, and my second run is usually with my favorite girl.
Tbf Mel, Sarah and Derek could assume MC is just lying to save face. No one wants to be known as the guy with a cummy mouth :cautious:

I like Hillside, it has some good characters, and very slow burn in regards to lewds. Shame it's on hold atm.
What's the other game?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes