shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No argument. It's been one of the best games out for quite some time. I'd still like to see the MC more trapped by the decisions he makes. He's not really paying for his mistakes.
Not yet, at this point most of his decisions were kinda harmless, but start playing with the heart string of too many girls, I can't see how that will end well. Still, I'm gonna find out. :sneaky:

There's no comparison between paying Magnar and letting Derek off the hook, who then gets beaten up on TV.

Evidence in favor of D&G rejected!!!!
That scene with Derek watching Derek getting beaten up at the party:

Jacob: "Dude... He doesn't stop..."
Derek: "Just...give me the point."
Rusty: "Yeah... One point to Derek!"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I guess u could say d&g had its point, it created a "friendship" which allowed mc to achieve one of the tasks of hell week(wedgie). Could play into it, if mc needs their help again.
I liked the first D&G and hated the second. The second one just dragged on and on and on. I wanted to get back to main story. I had gone without these characters and their "real world" issues for so long during the months-long wait that I didn't want to be pulled away to fantasyland at that moment. I was just getting into the groove and then suddenly, I'm stuck in a "dream" sequence for what felt like hours.

I can't compare unfortunately.

I started when episode 5 was already complete, smashed through the game and was so hyped as the credits rolled after the mc received his jacket and did his speech on the stairs.

Then episode 6 came out, and it was longer than the previous episodes, but I never played them in installments so I never got the feeling for how long they ran individually. At some point during ep. 6 I started to get nervous that the credits were about to roll again, but they didn't, not for several hours.

Compare that with CoBD. Same thing, I played it for the first time right before the last episode was released. Enjoyed it up until the credits rolled, wasn't as stoked as BaD but when the next episode came out I played it pretty much right away. It was good and then, bang, it ended, way too soon. You don't want that on your resume...
Yeah, that makes sense. I came into the story a little late, but not too late. I think 4 months was my tipping point. Once we passed that by, I starting feeling like a crack addict who really needed a fix.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I liked the first D&G and hated the second. The second one just dragged on and on and on. I wanted to get back to main story. I had gone without these characters and their "real world" issues for so long during the months-long wait that I didn't want to be pulled away to fantasyland at that moment. I was just getting into the groove and then suddenly, I'm stuck in a "dream" sequence for what felt like hours.
Although I didn't experience the DnG this way, I know what you're saying about dream sequences. Why do so many action games have stupid fucking dream sequences interrupting usually important events. Max Payne anyone?

But I don't feel this game is running on high octane yet where any distraction is unwelcome. The mc is just enjoying his college life (seriously enjoying it, depending on your play style) and dealing with some side drama while chilling with some geeks in the library. Huzzah! I mean... it's cool. :cool:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
There's no comparison between paying Magnar and letting Derek off the hook, who then gets beaten up on TV.

Evidence in favor of D&G rejected!!!!
:ROFLMAO: but if you wanna be the big dik, u need every point you can get.

Yea, I wasn't too keen on the freeroam aspect if it could of done without because its alot of work for mostly nothing (except for a few points here n there for the girls)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not yet, at this point most of his decisions were kinda harmless, but start playing with the heart string of too many girls, I can't see how that will end well. Still, I'm gonna find out. :sneaky:

That scene with Derek watching Derek getting beaten up at the party:

Jacob: "Dude... He doesn't stop..."
Derek: "Just...give me the point."
Rusty: "Yeah... One point to Derek!"
screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

life is a wheel, and I am a grudge-holder.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr and drakken

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I can't compare unfortunately.

I started when episode 5 was already complete, smashed through the game and was so hyped as the credits rolled after the mc received his jacket and did his speech on the stairs.

Then episode 6 came out, and it was longer than the previous episodes, but I never played them in installments so I never got the feeling for how long they ran individually. At some point during ep. 6 I started to get nervous that the credits were about to roll again, but they didn't, not for several hours.

Compare that with CoBD. Same thing, I played it for the first time right before the last episode was released. Enjoyed it up until the credits rolled, wasn't as stoked as BaD but when the next episode came out I played it pretty much right away. It was good and then, bang, it ended, way too soon. You don't want that on your resume...

EDIT: I seriously hope there's more DnG. I never even played that shit in real life (played some D&D inspired computer games but never like a dungeon master around the table type shit), but I hope DPC learns that there's gotta be "real life" implications t the game.

Except it's been a fun ride so far, so why begrudge it? Foreplay can be a lot of fun if you're not so preoccupied with getting your rocks off - it'll happen, enjoy the moment.
02.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wait.... one of the mini games is flipping pancakes? Seriously?
considering I had to do it all over again when chapter six came out: in six (3+3) runs I still haven't made a good pancake....

is a minigame in chapter 5 the next morning at Bella's

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Wait.... one of the mini games is flipping pancakes? Seriously?
How else do you think Bella and Jill eat? Somebodies gotta cook for those spoiled little brats.

Everytime Mac goes to Bella's house he needs to cook her food and pain her fences and water her plants and all he gets a half decent blow pop.

And people wonder why we don't fuck with the lazy entitled LIs in this game but go with the strong independent women of the side track.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes