Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Late April it is then. 3723 renders & 250 animations is damn good work from DPC but guess it's not the 5000 people were throwing around here :ROFLMAO:
I just hope they've hit their plateau and that all future updates will be around this level from now and not continue to increase greatly, i.e. for Ep 8 to be around 3500-4000 renders and the animations around 200-250, but not 5000 renders and 350 animations.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
forget m&j, friendly booty calls at best. date bella, jill gets jealous. catfight between jill and bella. bella wins. tybolt cpontinues to blackmail jill. jill asks mc for help to break blackmail with tybelt, mc agrees if jill does 3some with bella. camilla defys quinn. quinn breakss down, sees her world crashing down around her. and mc takes advantage. making her his pity sex girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uhhhok

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
My question is, if Bella straight up approached tydbol and told him his blackmail of jill ends now and he will not do anything to mc. What would he do facing that scowl? I don't think he'd have the balls to challenge bella.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think any word Isabella has regarding MC or Tybalt is from a hypocrite as long as you are not in her path and Jill in the same time

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
O i have faith. Faith that Jill's not that dumb. Faith in the crash and burn.
Oh the emotion when tydbol realizes he failed, the crying in his bedroom he will be doing... the tears, sustenance to feed me.:devilish::devilish:
Yeah ! I remember when mc comment on tydbol's post telling him that watch is fake and and prep agree with mc he loses his shit so fast.
mc: "You overpaid !" :cautious: :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My question is, if Bella straight up approached tydbol and told him his blackmail of jill ends now and he will not do anything to mc. What would he do facing that scowl? I don't think he'd have the balls to challenge bella.
He doesn't have the balls to challenge anyone. Jade would probably slap him into the next decade if she finds out about the blackmail.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This is true, it be even worse if she knew about Burke. But as they say, "like father, like son"
Doesn't she already know about Burke's infidelity though. :unsure: I remember that Burke tried to bang Bella and Jade found out about it and was really mad, but I don't remember what she said during the bathroom scene with MC, but it made me think that she already knew about Burke and the prostitution ring, but she couldn't do anything about it because she cared for her children.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes