Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I wish Maya would call me a good boy. I get a thrill when a LI in one of these games calls me that.
You know you can change pet names on your phone right?

Which can be avoided. And even so, it blossoms into an actual relationship with love. But that gets tossed into the dumpster if you just use her for extra Quinn time :cautious:
Although it misses some nice scenes with Sage, I rather that route.

Theory crafting time:
Holy fuck! Bro just blew my mind! o_O

Alright, some topics:

Then who installed the camera? Ron.
I like the Ron theory. Man, Derek's gonna be so fucking pissed! But he's a freshman so it's more likely, in this theory it to be a tri-beta thing... I also would't discard that Beth is Ron/Magnar sister or anything like that.

What role will the Vixens play? They are looking to score drugs.
I know Vixens is the name of an ep, but is this the name of a group within the game?

What's the deal between Jill and Bella? Bella was close friends with Jill's sister and was probably also a wild child.
I like and share the idea that Bella is former Lana's friend

Why was Jill bullied as a child? She has a stutter.
It would be SO FUCKING CUTE if lil'Jill has stutter!!! OMG!!! :love:

I have a question to add to your Masterplan theory (which I liked very much - except from Josy and Steve part, that one you went a bit off): Sage's mom. Is just a personal issue to her or do you think the character itself will be relevant to the story?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 3885124 View attachment 3885126
4 plates are still intact. 2 are on the ground. if dalli_x was still around he would probably tell us that is symbolism for 2 persons from the 5MG+Derek group are going down at the end of the season. Maybe the twins? :cautious: :cautious: :Kappa:
View attachment 3885141
I still think this being at Bella's and the room tm being shown is a misdirect to think its related to James, but I have a feeling it will be Maya's father that will go over the deep end and come after the gang. That is if this is not a flashback scene with Bella, James and maybe their parents, since Bella doesn't have any friends besides Jill. Although, she did say hers have been dead for a while now?:unsure:
Wait, where are those renders from?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I have a feeling it will be Maya's father that will go over the deep end and come after the gang. That is if this is not a flashback scene with Bella, James and maybe their parents, since Bella doesn't have any friends besides Jill. Although, she did say hers have been dead for a while now?:unsure:
Maybe they retreated to that winter cabin shown in the previews because of that.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Vixens are that group of hotties that aren't hots. Tara, Tiffani, Clara, Gina etc.
In my most recent playthrough I printed some moments that I've found to be relevant. That was one of the scenes mentioned, my former theory was that Beth wasn't doing it alone. To me this dialogue was about the pictures on the wall (BeingADikDik theory is that it is related to the drugs). I would add to my theory, based on his, that they are hot enought to seduce some tri-betas to do the hacking part, which also would be in their best interest.
Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 15.07.32.png

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Vixens are that group of hotties that aren't hots. Tara, Tiffani, Clara, Gina etc.
Speaking of the Vixens, you greet Tiffani for the body shots competition with "want to do it?" and she basically tells you later but to enjoy the fact that she isn't wearing underwear. Then you basically make out and lick her, she enjoys it, but there is zero follow up whatsoever. Feels like a huge missed opportunity.

Reactions: Sephironii

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Speaking of the Vixen, you greet Tiffani for the body shots competition with "want to do it?" and she basically tells you later but to enjoy the fact that she isn't wearing underwear. Then you basically make out and lick her, she enjoys it, but there is zero follow up whatsoever. Feels like a huge missed opportunity.
patience-you-must-learn.gif
I still believe it's coming!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iamcomming

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Wouldn't say they're trying to "steal" our games/threads but, apparently, there are different rules and different criteria on F95zone.

While any complaint against NTR in NTR game thread will warrant you a warning or worse, they can come and over and over keep flooding non-NTR game threads with their fetish.

And if you complain, you'll get the warning - not them.
nonesense.
ntr is one of the adult fetish,everyone have rights to say they want their fetish show in some game they like.
when anti-ntr guys go to ntr thread,they will say ntr is bad,they hate ntr,they want a ntr-remove from a ntr game.
but pro-ntr guys won't say they hate vanilla,won't say they want remove vanilla from a vanilla game.
that's different.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
nonesense.
ntr is one of the adult fetish,everyone have rights to say they want their fetish show in some game they like.
when anti-ntr guys go to ntr thread,they will say ntr is bad,they hate ntr,they want a ntr-remove from a ntr game.
but pro-ntr guys won't say they hate vanilla,won't say they want remove vanilla from a vanilla game.
that's different.
Jaysus, you had to trawl the depths to pluck that post out of history, didn't you? I don't catch every post in this very busy thread, but I'm pretty sure that conversation isn't going on anymore...

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
nonesense.
that's different.
If a game's thread does not provide enough tags to judge what kind of content it offers, then it is fair to "Ask" what kind of content will be added in a game. But if a Dev/Mod has already specified through a lot of tags what kind of content will be in the game and what kind of content will specifically not be in the game, then anyone crying about adding their fetish in a game which specifically has already defined that specific fetish won't be included in a game is an idiot. Let that be an NTR fetish or a Non NTR fetish. If we take this thread for example, with the detailed tags mentioned here, it is pretty clear NTR will never come close to this game, but people asking that to be added in an already planned game is just completely idiotic and stupid. If your tags are not mentioned on a thread which has pretty defined tags on which route the game is headed, constantly bugging the dev about adding your fetish is stupid and irritating. If you want NTR go find NTR specific games, if you want non NTR games go find those games through tags, doing so is pretty simple on this site. Stop asking a Dev to change his entire game to fulfil your fantasies. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes