Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3885200 View attachment 3885201
My vote for the mastermind is still Napoleon Dynamite. I mean look at him, how did he get to dance with Vixen level bitches, they have to be in cahoots. He is going to pull a Kaiser Soze any day now. :cautious: :Kappa:
That curly haired fuck can't be the mastermind, that's the guy who went straight to Bella in the library rather than first look around himself. But he did help give us this classic :cool:
Bella Learn to Use the Fucking Computer.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There is a cable, the camera was hardwired.
View attachment 3885205
There's also no way that it was installed during a party. Hmm, Ok, I guess it is possible, with 2-3 people running interference, look outs etc. But it is very likely they would have been caught. Depending on how far they have to run the cable and having to hide the camera which is not small, it's a 20 minute job at least if nothing goes wrong.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
There's also no way that it was installed during a party. Hmm, Ok, I guess it is possible, with 2-3 people running interference, look outs etc. But it is very likely they would have been caught. Depending on how far they have to run the cable and having to hide the camera which is not small, it's a 20 minute job at least if nothing goes wrong.
That was almost certainly the same camera that was used to take pictures of Derek and Jacob spitroasting Arieth, it may have been put there even before Derek and fuckface joined the DIKs.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That was almost certainly the same camera that was used to take pictures of Derek and Jacob spitroasting Arieth, it may have been put there even before Derek and fuckface joined the DIKs.
IMO it was there before they joined. It also means there is photos of MC & Sarah sitting with someone too (if you went that route of course).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think Milton means A party, not that party.
It could've been installed during a period where every single DIK is guaranteed to be gone for at least a day. Like a holiday, or spring break. Or hell, during the summer. As far as gaining access, it wouldn't be too hard, it's not like there's any sort of security system anyway.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think Milton means A party, not that party.
It could've been installed during a period where every single DIK is guaranteed to be gone for at least a day. Like a holiday, or spring break. Or hell, during the summer. As far as gaining access, it wouldn't be too hard, it's not like there's any sort of security system anyway.
Yes, any party, any time when the majority of DIKs were not around.

If I can channel my inner-dalli for a bit. I think the cameras were actually put there by Quinn (or at her request). She gets her girls to take the customers in there, gets it all on video and has possible blackmail material. She can do drug deals in there during parties and has video evidence if anything happens. The Derek/Jacob/Arieth was just a bonus she hadn't planned on. I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
Ok, It's been a very long time since I played this so I decided to start from the beginning. Just reached the Tommy fight and... What the actual fuckballs? I know I beat him last time, and the minigame is a cakewalk in every other fight... but this is impossible. I mean that literally. I've got fast reflexes but even I need more than a tenth of second to press 5 different arrows. There's no time whatsoever in this fight, it's just instant. So much so the screen barely has time to even show the buttons. When the hell did that change? Why was it made impossible?

What difficulty level did you choose?
After Tommy there is a Sage, she will rape you!

Put all points in DEX stat: This is how much time you have to input your moves.

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
Don't you think visual novels are kind of static? i mean does there even need to be effort to make a difference without changing much? its almost like they don't try. look, i'm just saying i could write things in such away that it wouldn't be static and i feel i did.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Why are Quinn and Riona doing what they do? It is mentioned they owe money to 'her' (probably Priscilla), referring to something other than drugs. The cause is yet to be revealed, but almost certainly involves something in their lives prior to joining B&R. The cause might end up being surprising and paint Quinn in a more sympathetic light.
I knew it. :oops:
I've always known that Divine Quinn is a Saint. o_O:love:
Un-000012.gif

BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
Obviously Arieth is the genius mastermind. She installed the cameras, leaked photos of herself, is pretending to be pregnant and playing a long con, all as a revenge plot because of what the frats and sororities did to an older sibling who dropped out of school and hit rock bottom.
Wait...now that I think about it she does kind of resemble a certain "photographer".

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
When did the game start? 2018? So the game will have been in development for 12 years, if it takes 6 more to finish.

2018-2030, that´s a loooooong time.
Episode 1 was released in 2019. If DPC started working on BaDIK pretty much right after he finished Acting Lessons, development must've began sometime in 2018.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes