NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
was Ron allowed to party at dik mansion?
was he in the backgrounds?

we know Beth had fun with one of preps, but with diks too? who?
Quinn said, she has lots of money and thinking about leaving. if she owe to someone with lots of money, than she hasnt reason about leaving the collage and being a poor uneducated girl
Ron was the firefighter that flirts with Bella. :illuminati:

Underwatched

Jul 31, 2024
So I replayed episode 9 and i don't know if i imagined a render back then, but i've a clear memories of one with Quinn stripping off Sally's costume with her nails/claw thingy, am i tripping or DPC did removed the render ? Or maybe i just missed it

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So I replayed episode 9 and i don't know if i imagined a render back then, but i've a clear memories of one with Quinn stripping off Sally's costume with her nails/claw thingy, am i tripping or DPC did removed the render ? Or maybe i just missed it
It's part of an animation, showing the party getting crazy. It's the same one as the infamous preps walking sequence.

Reactions: Underwatched

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
1722418627151.png 1722418857158.png
4 plates are still intact. 2 are on the ground. if dalli_x was still around he would probably tell us that is symbolism for 2 persons from the 5MG+Derek group are going down at the end of the season. Maybe the twins? :cautious: :cautious: :Kappa:
tinfoil.png
I still think this being at Bella's and the room tm being shown is a misdirect to think its related to James, but I have a feeling it will be Maya's father that will go over the deep end and come after the gang. That is if this is not a flashback scene with Bella, James and maybe their parents, since Bella doesn't have any friends besides Jill. Although, she did say hers have been dead for a while now?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
oh ok, than he had chance to install that camera
I kinda assumed the camera must have been installed at the beginning of the game or before it starts, becuase I believe (could be remembering wrong) there are photos from the first in-game party. I assume the light flashing that Derek noticed was indication of low battery.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Ron was the firefighter that flirts with Bella. :illuminati:
oh ok, than he had chance to install that camera
I'm not totally convinced that's Ron. For one, the firefighter is never given a name, as seen here.
screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png

Two, we know DPC reuses assets all the time. It could just be the same model as Ron, slightly tweaked.
Three, he's used primarily as comedy relief. If it was Ron and he was involved in the camera conspiracy in any way, I feel like there'd be innocuous shots of him in/near Derek's room. Not that there's any good reason for that, EatYourVegetables is right that the camera was installed prior to Halloween. At the very least, right before the DIK initiation party, because there's pictures of Arieth having sex with Jacob/Derek.

But maybe it is Ron, because it'd be fucking funny for him to have another piss-related incident happen to him again :KEK:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3885124 View attachment 3885126
4 plates are still intact. 2 are on the ground. if dalli_x was still around he would probably tell us that is symbolism for 2 persons from the 5MG+Derek group are going down at the end of the season. Maybe the twins? :cautious: :cautious: :Kappa:
View attachment 3885141
I still think this being at Bella's and the room tm being shown is a misdirect to think its related to James, but I have a feeling it will be Maya's father that will go over the deep end and come after the gang. That is if this is not a flashback scene with Bella, James and maybe their parents, since Bella doesn't have any friends besides Jill. Although, she did say hers have been dead for a while now?:unsure:
Every intro has been a flashback so far and we haven't really got a reason to think otherwise.
But EP9's structure as a whole was so different compared to previous episodes, who knows...

For now I still feel it's most likely a flashback.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I count 4 chairs upright and 3 on the ground. so there might be more plates on the ground.
4 plates total on the ground, 1 with appetizers, 3 upside down. I was only counting the ones with stake, because those pretty much confirm the number of people. You can see one on the right side, but cant really tell if the left side of the table was a dtake plate, or something else.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not totally convinced that's Ron. For one, the firefighter is never given a name, as seen here.
View attachment 3885148 View attachment 3885149

Two, we know DPC reuses assets all the time. It could just be the same model as Ron, slightly tweaked.
Three, he's used primarily as comedy relief. If it was Ron and he was involved in the camera conspiracy in any way, I feel like there'd be innocuous shots of him in/near Derek's room. Not that there's any good reason for that, EatYourVegetables is right that the camera was installed prior to Halloween. At the very least, right before the DIK initiation party, because there's pictures of Arieth having sex with Jacob/Derek.

But maybe it is Ron, because it'd be fucking funny for him to have another piss-related incident happen to him again :KEK:
He is also the only mf to flirt and get jelous of every girl in sight. He might be a parody of classic avn MCs :Kappa:

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
4 plates total on the ground, 1 with appetizers, 3 upside down. I was only counting the ones with stake, because those pretty much confirm the number of people. You can see one on the right side, but cant really tell if the left side of the table was a dtake plate, or something else.
There could easily be more behind the tablecloth of the broken table to match the number of chairs. Usually when you put 2 tables together you get the exact number of chairs for the number of people eating. Unlike when it is a one table dining setup where the number of chairs is usually the same regardless of the numbers of people eating. So I'd assume 7 people at dinner.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
He is also the only mf to flirt and get jelous of every girl in sight. He might be a parody of classic avn MCs :Kappa:
I hope Oscar is to blame because fuuck that guy. MC should have been able to tell the girls why Oscar got thrown out and then just had sex with all his girlfriends and side chicks after the party when they stole his bed.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I hope Oscar is to blame because fuuck that guy. MC should have been able to tell the girls why Oscar got thrown out and then just had sex with all his girlfriends and side chicks after the party when they stole his bed.
But... that's so mean! :eek: One might even say, dickish! And MC can't be a true dick, you know that!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I kinda assumed the camera must have been installed at the beginning of the game or before it starts, becuase I believe (could be remembering wrong) there are photos from the first in-game party. I assume the light flashing that Derek noticed was indication of low battery.
I always thought the flashing red light was due to the power outage, that it lost it's WIFI (or whatever) connection or something like that. Due to the fact that it happened directly after the outage, and if the outage had not happened, they would still not know it was there.

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
I always thought the flashing red light was due to the power outage, that it lost it's WIFI (or whatever) connection or something like that. Due to the fact that it happened directly after the outage, and if the outage had not happened, they would still not know it was there.
I had similar thinking, but assumed it switched to a limited battery power somehow during the blackout. However it doesn't seem to have a cable in when it is removed.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes