mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Hey. Is it possible to build a relationship with Riona in the game (I mean, not just one-time sex). It's just interesting because the character is cool.
As a side girl on the "Others" path, yes, to a degree. You can have a few more scenes with her, and go on a date with her after a little build up. So nothing major yet, but perhaps the start of something.

Reactions: mangosok

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The fabled ep9 intro animation

I connected with her, but I'm biased because of similar life experiences...and blue hair is overpowered.

I feel most people hated her str8 away because they incorrectly assumed she will be forced drama in their new relationships and then when the Doc handled her return well, were too proud to admit that they were wrong.
View attachment 3885927

They also blamed the interlude on the longer dev time, little did we know he was just testing the waters for reactions on 6 month+ wait time. :cautious:
Never hated Zoey, I wouldn't mind her starting shit with the other LIs, although I don't know if it would fit, Bella going all territorial on Zoey could be funny af.
And the interlude was mid :whistle:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Never hated Zoey, I wouldn't mind her starting shit with the other LIs, although I don't know if it would fit, Bella going all territorial on Zoey could be funny af.
And the interlude was mid :whistle:
Zoey starting drama with the other girls would be funny as fuck. Hopefully it'll happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The fabled ep9 intro animation

I connected with her, but I'm biased because of similar life experiences...and blue hair is overpowered.

I feel most people hated her str8 away because they incorrectly assumed she will be forced drama in their new relationships and then when the Doc handled her return well, were too proud to admit that they were wrong.
View attachment 3885927

They also blamed the interlude on the longer dev time, little did we know he was just testing the waters for reactions on 6 month+ wait time. :cautious:
well in the ninth chapter, but by the tenth DPC had run out of ideas, escapes (animated of course) and radio silence again...

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Episode 11 - Preview #11: Josy

View attachment 3886549
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I'm not buying that this is real. Aside from both of them looking weird and the MC's cock having a black ring around it that only Darkwen would be the type to wear, Josy isn't shown to be working at the Pink Rose in this one. So, I'm calling bullshit on it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not buying that this is real. Aside from both of them looking weird and the MC's cock having a black ring around it that only Darkwen would be the type to wear, Josy isn't shown to be working at the Pink Rose in this one. So, I'm calling bullshit on it.
you sure about that:sneaky::sneaky: it fan art but the guy does good work

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
you sure about that:sneaky::sneaky: it fan art but the guy does good work
I'm not trying to say that it's bad, just that you can easily tell it's not a real preview. But then again, there's been a few fake ones posted on this thread before that have been way worse in that regard. HTC211 did a lot of really good ones though.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
DPC has said he plans on doing another interlude after season 3 or at least I think he said that, with or without another interlude it would still be over a year before the ep comes out. It would be nice if DPC could stay in that cycle but at this point I'm not putting my money on it but maybe I'm wrong I would really like to be
When did he say that? And what would it even be about? I doubt it would center on Neil/Lynette, the diary segments already function similarly. If we use Zoey as a template, it would revolve around a character with little characterization but prominent importance to the story/MC. There's his grandpa, but I doubt DPC would use him.

Maybe it would be more of a side adventure, where we see MC court Yoga Girl and they make love the entire time :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
When did he say that? And what would it even be about? I doubt it would center on Neil/Lynette, the diary segments already function similarly. If we use Zoey as a template, it would revolve around a character with little characterization but prominent importance to the story/MC. There's his grandpa, but I doubt DPC would use him.

Maybe it would be more of a side adventure, where we see MC court Yoga Girl and they make love the entire time :giggle:
Don't remember him saying that either, but a mini-episode with Vinny as the protagonist could be quite fun :Kappa:
It would both piss people the fuck off because he would spend months developing the thing and it would most likely also give everyone a different perspective about a character that is so hated since I have no doubt he would write something interesting.

But DPC, if you're reading this, do not get any ideas :cautious:

dont-you-dare-dont.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes