AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
to be fair neither of us know what is in the store for the future story. Nobody expected the A.L. story to be turning out the way it turned out. now, expecting the unexpectable is a good way to look at DPC writing style :ROFLMAO:. Well with some reasonability. expecting Maya to end up sucking random dicks in the glory hole , unreasonable. having sex with Josy and Jill at the same time, 50-50. :p:ROFLMAO:.
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Tybalt is 100% getting a tennis ball to his face. DPC won't miss this opportunity.
yeah, sadly knowing Jill she will see MC as the mean bully:ROFLMAO:. I don't know what she need to endure in order to see Tybalt for what he is.
Tyblat : " Hey Jill please put on this bikini and pose with this watermelone for me while I take picture of you "
Jill : "oh Tybalt you are so nice and kind "
:ROFLMAO:

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
everyone :ROFLMAO:. but great twist would be Quinn turning out to be a good girl, while Jill turn out to be a Bad girl :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I would take a coherent plot over a shocking twist 100% of the time. I don't want to be Acting Lesson'd and have a character do a sudden 180 without foreshadowing. Jill's been too much of an UwU girl so far without much pointing to the contrary for this to be a fun revelation.

Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would take a coherent plot over a shocking twist 100% of the time. I don't want to be Acting Lesson'd and have a character do a sudden 180 without foreshadowing. Jill's been too much of an UwU girl so far without much pointing to the contrary for this to be a fun revelation.
If we count with 20 episode, we are still at the prologue not even the middle, and we don't know that much about Jill, plenty of time for build up, or for progression that will change her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes