drakken

Nov 13, 2017
are you referring to Quinn?

probably yes, but it's hard to compare because of the difference in attention given to the two.

Quinn betrays Sage's trust, but when she's in his presence she's very protective, Sara doesn't have this feigned kindness towards anyone.

with Chad's forced breakup we don't really know what Sara and Melanie's goal is, but while the latter has a crisis of conscience, Sara has no hesitations, and also on this occasion someone is betraying (maybe always Sage).

for a matter of depth of Quinn's character we are shown other faces too, instead Sara is just a bitch, from everywhere you look at her
I was talking about Heather. So far the chad thing and however sara is involved in it is the only thing, aside from fucking with mc like quinn does. As far as the bathtub scene Sara did get the better of her but that's because Sara was calling her out for what was true and Heather really wanted what was going on (and more).
Edit: but then again that was to fuck with mc too.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
As long as DPC gives us an optional side-ending by chapter 12 where we can run off into the sunset with Nicole. Still, arguably, the only healthy relationship the MC has at the moment if you pursue her.
How is she the healthy option for MC?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Actually come to think of it, at the hots party when Maya slapped quinn. I don't think quinn was done with her game with Maya, the "checkmate" in question was Mona telling Maya there was no tuition and Maya finally pushing back. I think quinn wanted to see if she could push Maya into becoming part of the menu. After all, if she could push "barbie" there, she wouldn't have her high horse to sit on (which was definitely apparent thats how quinn thought of her).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Actually come to think of it, at the hots party when Maya slapped quinn. I don't think quinn was done with her game with Maya, the "checkmate" in question was Mona telling Maya there was no tuition and Maya finally pushing back. I think quinn wanted to see if she could push Maya into becoming part of the menu. After all, if she could push "barbie" there, she wouldn't have her high horse to sit on (which was definitely apparent thats how quinn thought of her).
there is also the question that she as no Nordic dried Scandinavian salmon on her menu! and that shit sells really well, blond with blue eyes its like top of the market in upscale shit! check all movie stars and 80% of sport stars they always marry those kind of girls!

Reactions: Heycock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As long as DPC gives us an optional side-ending by chapter 12 where we can run off into the sunset with Nicole. Still, arguably, the only healthy relationship the MC has at the moment if you pursue her.
How is she the healthy option for MC?
only honest one and mature enough to call him out on his shit without creating a shitstorm!
I wouldn’t go so far as to suggest the Nicole relationship is healthy. She honest with the mc, sure, but have any of you ever dated a stripper? That shit can play on your mind.

Plus she has a kid, he could be a little cunt, or he could be a good kid, but it’s unknown baggage at this point.

But definitely, the mc knows where he stands with Nicole - she really fucking likes him, no mind games. Compare that with the LIs:
  • Sage is still hung op on Chad
  • Maya and Josy are a mess
  • Jill is such a prude
  • Bella is a total nut case

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I wouldn’t go so far as to suggest the Nicole relationship is healthy. She honest with the mc, sure, but have any of you ever dated a stripper? That shit can play on your mind.

Plus she has a kid, he could be a little cunt, or he could be a good kid, but it’s unknown baggage at this point.

But definitely, the mc knows where he stands with Nicole - she really fucking likes him, no mind games. Compare that with the LIs:
  • Sage is still hung op on Chad
  • Maya and Josy are a mess
  • Jill is such a prude
  • Bella is a total nut case
always on point
and
nice cube sig Shazba

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes