DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
on a different topic, tri alphas has essentially lost the hots at this point im betting. even the hots enjoy being the girls for diks. so with this all sewn up. what are the tri alphas doing for girls? i mean they have arieth, but who doesnt. but other than that no girls, and yeah im sure chad has a secret hot girlfriend, but hes no longer a tri alpha. the tri's are deffinately flying solo now. somethings gonna blowup to bring them back in the light.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
on a different topic, tri alphas has essentially lost the hots at this point im betting. even the hots enjoy being the girls for diks. so with this all sewn up. what are the tri alphas doing for girls? i mean they have arieth, but who doesnt. but other than that no girls, and yeah im sure chad has a secret hot girlfriend, but hes no longer a tri alpha. the tri's are deffinately flying solo now. somethings gonna blowup to bring them back in the light.
HAVE the jocks lost the HOTs? If anything, after Tommy/Quinn's fallout and the DIKs not being able to host parties while they fix the house, I feel like the jocks are actually in a better position with the HOTs now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
HAVE the jocks lost the HOTs? If anything, after Tommy/Quinn's fallout and the DIKs not being able to host parties while they fix the house, I feel like the jocks are actually in a better position with the HOTs now.
Good point, but I think Dawe beeing president now and Chad breaking up with Sage means the HOTs would rather sit on a fence post than hang out with the Jocks. They all HATE Dawe...and not just for pissing in their pool. :D

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
i might have to go back to that scene, i thot it was just an argument, not a fallout. but ill look at it again

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
i might have to go back to that scene, i thot it was just an argument, not a fallout. but ill look at it again
Tommy is super pissed off at Quinn. He mentions the no HOTS thing even after his punch up with the MC. Saying that they don't need the HOTs to party, and that partying with other girls was how the DIKs started out anyways.

EDIT: Kind of wonder if this why DPC chose to introduce Becky and her crew now. Since the DIKs might be partying with the other girls on campus.

EDIT2: Although, we've already seen MC hanging out at the HOTs with that Sage/Quinn/Riona teaser, so I dunno.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The Tri-Alphas are in the process of splitting. Dawe and Anthony become opponents. Caleb, however, will influence this decision. And I'm leaning towards Warscared's assessment of Caleb. He'll be a good guy who will defend his brothers, but won't want to be taken advantage of. The one, Dawe or Anthony, who has Caleb on his side will sway the decision in his favor. As for the HOTs girls, Anthony already has friendly contact with Ashley and Dawe has a repulsive contact with Lilly.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Tommy is super pissed off at Quinn. He mentions the no HOTS thing even after his punch up with the MC. Saying that they don't need the HOTs to party, and that partying with other girls was how the DIKs started out anyways.

EDIT: Kind of wonder if this why DPC chose to introduce Becky and her crew now. Since the DIKs might be partying with the other girls on campus.

EDIT2: Although, we've already seen MC hanging out at the HOTs with that Sage/Quinn/Riona teaser, so I dunno.
Bro I think it wil largely depend on the route you choose, if you go full Sage I think it'll be enough to pull the DIKs and HOTs back together, but if you dumped Sage after promising to help her and went on the date with Jill, shit might fully explode.

Have you ever played a playthrough refusing Sage at the 2nd guitar lesson ? Cause if so, when the MC then meets her at the PREPs Mansion she is very impressed with him basically saying any girl he dates is a lucky girl because he is so loyal and principled. So I think MC and Sage will happen quickly - if one chooses that route, their Chemistry seem already through the roof and the rest will follow with them.

Jill route however ? Different story imo, there could be a more permanent rift between HOTs and DIKs in that case.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Becky also brought another point to the table. Community Dorm. Later, Jamie (hidden), Josy/Maya/MC talk about Coed fraternity. Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not.:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bro I think it wil largely depend on the route you choose, if you go full Sage I think it'll be enough to pull the DIKs and HOTs back together, but if you dumped Sage after promising to help her and went on the date with Jill, shit might fully explode.

Have you ever played a playthrough refusing Sage at the 2nd guitar lesson ? Cause if so, when the MC then meets her at the PREPs Mansion she is very impressed with him basically saying any girl he dates is a lucky girl because he is so loyal and principled. So I think MC and Sage will happen quickly - if one chooses that route, their Chemistry seem already through the roof and the rest will follow with them.

Jill route however ? Different story imo, there could be a more permanent rift between HOTs and DIKs in that case.
I built my path the same way. I could imagine that DPC will later include a decision (maybe already in EP7), whether the MC with Sage will be exclusive or build a richitg good friendship. That at least implies the summary of EP5. :unsure:

"Sage and I talked about our history and her obsession with Chad.
Even though there's nothing sexual between us, she still wants me to stick around and be her friend."

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021

im thinking sage will be out of the picture real soon either at least for a while. her dissertation will keep her too occupied to do anything in either path. let alone decide who the hots party with. to me , until her dissertation is finished, quinn will be makeing the calls. we see this when quinn makes a judgement call that was never run past sage b4 hand. sage makes a reaction but fails to follow thru with her dissagreement, i suspect this is 1) she doesnt want to be distracted from her dissertation by being the shotcaller at the moment. and 2 she asked quinn to kinda takeover things for a bit.

as for lily i not sure where this plotline is going, same with rebecca johnson and becky. but i assume they do have a role in ep7, possibly the jocks end up with them and the dicks get the hots, or vice versa. but this caleb anthony dawe split thing, im not sure where any of that is coming from. but anthony? really? ive been wondering for a long time why anthony is even considered a "JOCK", since when is dancing like a buffoon, a gold medal sport?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I built my path the same way. I could imagine that DPC will later include a decision (maybe already in EP7), whether the MC with Sage will be exclusive or build a richitg good friendship. That at least implies the summary of EP5. :unsure:

Even though there's nothing sexual between us, she still wants me to stick around and be her friend."
Exactly brother, knowing DPC and his style from Acting Lesson - thats probably the route that will give you the "sage happy ending" - refusing her first, showing her you're not just in it for the sex, then taking care of her when shes sick and EP7 may be where shit gets real. However I wonder if it will hurt your chances at something real dependin on wether you are in the threeway relationship with maya/josy - since you cant stay with Sage on that route when deciding between Derek/Sage/Bella, she "should" be clueless, but knowng DPC, its probably best to err on the side of caution and "just" be friends with Maya/Josy.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
im thinking sage will be out of the picture real soon either at least for a while. her dissertation will keep her too occupied to do anything in either path. let alone decide who the hots party with. to me , until her dissertation is finished, quinn will be makeing the calls. we see this when quinn makes a judgement call that was never run past sage b4 hand. sage makes a reaction but fails to follow thru with her dissagreement, i suspect this is 1) she doesnt want to be distracted from her dissertation by being the shotcaller at the moment. and 2 she asked quinn to kinda takeover things for a bit.
I partially agree with you, but keep in mind, on 2 seperate occasions Sage put Quinn in her place already when Quinn tried to take the reigns. At the carwash and at the lunch when she tells her "stick to the notes". I dont think Sage will give that up anytime soon.

And as to her dissertation, I believe she already answered that in the Library freeroam, she believes in balance between study/party and I dont think it'll effect her much, she seems very disciplined with that kinda stuff.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Exactly brother, knowing DPC and his style from Acting Lesson - thats probably the route that will give you the "sage happy ending" - refusing her first, showing her you're not just in it for the sex, then taking care of her when shes sick and EP7 may be where shit gets real. However I wonder if it will hurt your chances at something real dependin on wether you are in the threeway relationship with maya/josy - since you cant stay with Sage on that route when deciding between Derek/Sage/Bella, she "should" be clueless, but knowng DPC, its probably best to err on the side of caution and "just" be friends with Maya/Josy.
You can stay with Sage if you are on M&J path. Ill done it before.

Reactions: openup212

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I have a relatively large decision problem, with Jill and Sage's picnics. In both cases, the MC talks about how he feels about his birthday. He confides in both girls something he has never shared with anyone before. My fear is that he has not yet confided in Josy and Maya and that this could lead to a breach of trust between Josy/Maya/ and the MC.:unsure:

Is it possible to refuse both picnics with Jill and Sage?:unsure:
I think if you are in the M/J relationship you will have this talk with them as well in ep 7. If you are not on Jill path the piknik does not happen and if you are not Sage fbuddy the discussion does bot happen either. If you are on all 3 paths then there will be friction later on anyway.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You can stay with Sage if you are on M&J path. Ill done it before.
No no you missunderstood, you cant stay with Sage if you refused to kiss her at the 2nd guitar lesson and then at the 3rd guitar lesson when she asks you if you only sat behind her because its easier to teach her, answer "yes" - then you cant stay with her, wont get invited to movie night and sage will remain clueless about your troubles with maya/josy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The storyline is Tybalt spun an elaborate lie where MC started a fire, Tybalt valiantly fought it and he graciously stopped all the witnesses from coming forward to punish the evil criminal MC. He’s trying to ingratiate himself with Jill.
And this is probably the biggest problem with this whole thing, which is that it's such a hammy storyline that might have worked a couple of decades ago in a cheesy, outlandish rom-com where the guy who's been friendzoned for years now tries to force his dream girl to love him, but these days it's such a ridiculous concept that it diminishes this game greatly.

Just a thought if this hasn't been mentioned before, but it was Burke that the MC saw in Bella's home the first night he was there and drunk out of his mind. Dude was all dressed up tacticool snooping through her home and tried to hide so he wouldn't be discovered. He was lucky enough that the MC was too drunk to realize he was an intruder and thought of him as an alcohol induced hallucination. I'm laying odds that Burke and his son Tybalt are both psycho stalkers that end up doing nasty shit to people later in the game.
DPC reuses a lot of the same assets, often for no reason, so this could be all that was, or it could be that the MC was just hallucinating Stephen.

The HOTs don't seem to like the Jocks much anymore, so even if they're in a bit of hot water with the DIKs for going to the Prep party and the DIKs can't host parties, I don't see the HOTs going back to partying with the Jocks. They'll want to patch things up with the DIKs and that's what the party will most likely be for.

I still see the relationship with Sage remaining as FWB for the foreseeable future if you're on that path. Aside from the break-up with Chad which has affected her deeply, she's also graduating at the end of the year, so logically she may feel it's best not to enter into a relationship with the MC because of these 2 things, but emotionally she may want to, and seeing her struggle between these 2 sides may be the more interesting thing.

Just imagine being on the FWB path and you come to her to confide in her about your other relationship woes and you, the player, can visibly see that she's a bit upset hearing about him being with others, but she sucks it up because she's trying not to let herself feel too deeply. That has the possibility of being a very interesting dynamic going forward.

I have a relatively large decision problem, with Jill and Sage's picnics. In both cases, the MC talks about how he feels about his birthday. He confides in both girls something he has never shared with anyone before. My fear is that he has not yet confided in Josy and Maya and that this could lead to a breach of trust between Josy/Maya/ and the MC.:unsure:

Is it possible to refuse both picnics with Jill and Sage?:unsure:
The MC telling Sage or Jill about his Mom is contextual to that moment. It is/was his birthday and he's opening up to them about what it means to them. On the M&J path, they said they would get him a gift and this is is likely when, contextually, he can open to them about his birthday, unless Maya's Dad derails that. However, even if Maya's Dad causes Maya and Josy to go into a bit of a funk, I could see Josy arranging something for his birthday to cheer up Maya so there would still be that opportunity for the MC to open up to them.

The only way to avoid the hangouts with Jill and Sage is to not be on either of their paths.

It might not release next week either so you should prepare for that too
I'm honestly hoping for that a little bit because I'm supposed to be having a BBQ next Saturday (24th) and would honestly rather spend my weekend playing Ep 7, so a release date of the 30th would be more preferable.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
No no you missunderstood, you cant stay with Sage if you refused to kiss her at the 2nd guitar lesson and then at the 3rd guitar lesson when she asks you if you only sat behind her because its easier to teach her, answer "yes" - then you cant stay with her, wont get invited to movie night and sage will remain clueless about your troubles with maya/josy.
You can go to take care of Sage, only the birthday discussion does not happen. I think this is so you have the option to bail out before commiting to Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes