felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Define how the prep's house was "vandalized" because no damage was done to the actual house, the sprinkler system would not cause the damage Tybalt claims and the eggs never hit the house. Not to mention MC hitting Tybalt is not set is stone because it is a choice. So asking a friend if there was a party planned with the HOTs for some reason is a bad thing now? Which turned out to be some kind of a fundraiser which confused the DIKs even more as to why would the HOTs be there. Get in, talk to either Sage or Quinn because they are not picking up their phones and get out. This of course would have never happened if the either of them picked up their phones and said "hey we are doing this because we are low on money." But of course that doesn't give drama so things are the way they are.

Again you are using too much real life logic man.
I don't think you have any idea how much damage the fire suppression system does to furniture.... water ruins furniture, books and textiles very easily, and in general I think there are average things in the preps' home. don't you think it would have ruined Jill's piano?

What's with the eggs?

I didn't mention the punch to Tybalt because I'm assuming a Mc interested in Jill doesn't do that. but in the end it would just be the silly icing on a silly cake.

The prankster jokester to the preps has no justification in the story, apart from Tybalt the other preps for all we know could be decent people, we don't know them and they never did anything to us.

DPC takes himself very seriously, his fans take him very seriously, why should I take him any less? and I'd rather consider that sometimes a character can behave badly, selfishly or stupidly than accept anything because they're teenagers, they're in love, etc etc.

i'm playing stepmother love, a very rudimentary game in every aspect, i don't try at all to understand the why of the actions of its characters....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC has spent a lot of time on Quinn, especially considering this:

Maybe she was supposed to be a main LI at one point and DPC decided it wasn't going to work. She could have been made an antagonist with a lot less effort. Besides, she's not the main antagonist. That would be ... (everybody)
DPC

Did you expect Quinn to have a decent size and loyal fanbase? From where did your inspiration for Quinn's character come?

I expected Quinn to be very polarizing. She is nowhere near a fan favorite based on polls, but she's unmatched in the game for those who enjoy a character like her. The inspiration was to create an antagonist that you'd either love to hate or hate to love. For me, Quinn is a character I love to write.

Reactions: Faithful4real

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy, is in control of her life. She not only once had summer job, She makes the first step for both on the MC and Maya. She not run away from home, like a little girl, she got in to the college so She does not give a fuck and decide to move by herself. She was already ready to move away anyway.
Josy can be insecure, She has a flip-flop personality time to time, I guess, DPC is still trying to figure out, how to Write her consistently. but to say Maya is more Alpha than Josy, No.
that's not what I said, Maya is only alpha in the trouple (it seems undeniable to me) for the rest her tactic is that of the possum, pretending to be dead and hoping someone will do something, and I think I've said this so many times that you should know.

The running away to college remains ridiculous, would her father have stopped her from going to college? Really 14 year old teenage crisis stuff.

it's not an obligation to be an alpha, even Mc is very little (at least for now), why should Josy be? she has other qualities.

You don't forgive me, but I still love you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
i found the quinn image, it appears when searching for the game, on incest games.net, still puzzles me. but your right. weather she is labaled LI or not you get great amount of screen time with her

1618428982060.png

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe she was supposed to be a main LI at one point and DPC decided it wasn't going to work. She could have been made an antagonist with a lot less effort. Besides, she's not the main antagonist. That would be ... (everybody)
She was never going to be a LI. DPC originally had just 4 LIs (Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy), but then a couple months out from the release of Ep 1 he announced there would be a 5th LI, Jill, because he felt she was needed for the story.

So, what does Queen gain?
Potentially money, if her plan was to take some of the heat off the Jocks and put it on the DIKs so she could complete their deal that Dawe reneged on because the Jocks were under closer scrutiny.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
She was never going to be a LI. DPC originally had just 4 LIs (Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy), but then a couple months out from the release of Ep 1 he announced there would be a 5th LI, Jill, because he felt she was needed for the story.
I thought the original promo image had six girls. I'm so confused.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
that's not what I said, Maya is only alpha in the trouple (it seems undeniable to me) for the rest her tactic is that of the possum, pretending to be dead and hoping someone will do something, and I think I've said this so many times that you should know.

The running away to college remains ridiculous, would her father have stopped her from going to college? Really 14 year old teenage crisis stuff.

it's not an obligation to be an alpha, even Mc is very little (at least for now), why should Josy be? she has other qualities.

You don't forgive me, but I still love you.
DaFUQ?? You said you loved me Felice :cry: You cheating bastard! :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Dude, this is bullshit :ROFLMAO: . obviously compared to MC every girl is Beta, even Quinn is melting like a puppy around MC. But between Josy and Maya, no way in hell Maya is more dominant than Josy .

and Even MC is just on the path to become an Alpha. That's why my MC is based on Scott Mccall :ROFLMAO: :cool: The one and Only True Alpha, the one who does not need to steal the power, but rising by its own. MC is in a good path to Rise. :ROFLMAO:

there is only one other character in the game who has Alpha qualities, and that is Quinn. , although She might inherit some things from Vinny, She is in a power position by her own, and not because of money, or parents or other privilege. but even She is submitting herself to MC eventually:cool::ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Potentially money, if her plan was to take some of the heat off the Jocks and put it on the DIKs so she could complete their deal that Dawe reneged on because the Jocks were under closer scrutiny.
That is as long as the profits from sales to the jocks (we only know Dawe was buying birth control pills) are far greater than all the drugs Quinn sells to the DIKs.
In that case it would be possible, but I see it as unlikely.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Recently someone had shared images of that time and Jill did not appear, even in the first teaser video Jill was not present. I think, I don't remember well, that among the images there was a banner with only 5 of the girls (Quinn, Sage, Maya, Josy and Bella).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you're talking about the banners that come with the status updates, they've always had 6 because it's the 5 main LIs with the main antagonist.

That is as long as the profits from sales to the jocks (we only know Dawe was buying birth control pills) are far greater than all the drugs Quinn sells to the DIKs.
Selling a potentially large amount of what she's passing off as birth control pills could be worth a lot to her because she sets the price, and it could explain why she felt she needed to buy coke from Buddy to make up for that loss. She also likely wouldn't have thought or foreseen any seriously big consequences for the DIKs and probably figured that, given who Rusty is, they'd just get a slap on the wrist which is kind of what they got, so it's not like she thought or expected she'd lose the DIKs as a source of income.

Recently someone had shared images of that time and Jill did not appear, even in the first teaser video Jill was not present. I think, I don't remember well, that among the images there was a banner with only 5 of the girls (Quinn, Sage, Maya, Josy and Bella).
This is the image with the 4 original girls:

badik_banner.gif

I don't recall ever seeing a banner after this one that didn't have Jill on it, though.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
would like seeing the 5 without jill, can anyone share that one?

heres the 6 image with both jill and quinn
1618429487359.png

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
That takes some imagination since street people who deal in marijuana and cocaine don't deal in steroids. Steroids are a controlled substance and it requires a DEA license to obtain them. They are also heavily regulated. It's pretty easy to figure out how a college-age girl would get birth control pills. But I'm not sure Chad was ever buying his PEDs from Quinn. The two dirtbags she was buying form are far too low class to be dealing in Schedule 1 controlled substances. Maybe that's where Troy comes in. Maybe he was thrown out because he refused to buy that crap from either Vinny or Quinn.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Sometimes you have to take the high road even when you know you can demolish somebody; a real man doesn't always need to prove that he can destroy somebody. Everyone here knows MC would wreck Tybalt in any physical confrontation if he so chooses, but there are other variables at play - MC just played a part in vandalizing the home of a number of people including Tybalt (even though he's an asshole) and Jill - to me, it wasn't worth adding to the risk of potentially ruining a relationship with Jill & Bella by stacking another item on top that would look bad from Jill's angle - glad her piano wasn't ruined, that would have really sucked.
I actually have to agree with DaBigD here. That was the "pussy test" . The context is important. There is an another time where you can take the "high road ". It is the moment When you ask Jill out on a Date in front of Tybalt.
Be a chick, might sound lame, but in that moment, that " Tybalt, Always a pleasure" Comment from MC is morally more superior, than mocking him.

However, it does not matter what was before it, but that Slap from Tybalt, is disgusting. He basically Slap the MC like he is a lesser human, That exactly how Tybalt see the others, who are not rich , socialy lower than him, His privelge behaviour need to be check on that moment, and put him in to his place.

Reactions: Overam22 and DaBigD
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes