dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dude, this is bullshit :ROFLMAO: . obviously compared to MC every girl is Beta, even Quinn is melting like a puppy around MC. But between Josy and Maya, no way in hell Maya is more dominant than Josy .

and Even MC is just on the path to become an Alpha. That's why my MC is based on Scott Mccall :ROFLMAO: :cool: The one and Only True Alpha, the one who does not need to steal the power, but rising by its own. MC is in a good path to Rise. :ROFLMAO:

there is only one other character in the game who has Alpha qualities, and that is Quinn. , although She might inherit some things from Vinny, She is in a power position by her own, and not because of money, or parents or other privilege. but even She is submitting herself to MC eventually:cool::ROFLMAO:
You have your opinion and I have mine. Is okay for me.(y)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
lol if you follow the story, she wasnt actually selling him birth control pills , it was sugar pills, but he doesnt know that'

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, i agree with you that Jill (or noone atually) should date the MC. But mostly because he is fucking everyone in side. You are going to be cheated by a guy like that in a weak even if he try to comited to a single relationship. But besides that, is actually that bad?
I mean thoose are reasons to not date someone, but it wouldn't stop a friendship most of the time.
I am not following your discussion but technically the MC isnt cheating on anyone by fucking everyone on the side since there's no official BF/GF thing going on. I guess maybe being in a tri-relationship with M&J counts like that, but lets be honest, it truly doesnt. My hope is that in this episode we can kind of get that part somewhat settled since its been kind of left to the side since episode 4.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
That takes some imagination since street people who deal in marijuana and cocaine don't deal in steroids. Steroids are a controlled substance and it requires a DEA license to obtain them. They are also heavily regulated. It's pretty easy to figure out how a college-age girl would get birth control pills. But I'm not sure Chad was ever buying his PEDs from Quinn. The two dirtbags she was buying form are far too low class to be dealing in Schedule 1 controlled substances. Maybe that's where Troy comes in. Maybe he was thrown out because he refused to buy that crap from either Vinny or Quinn.
Yeah, hardly a dealer like Quinn would have access to anabolic steroids, but hey, anything can happen at Badik.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think you have any idea how much damage the fire suppression system does to furniture.... water ruins furniture, books and textiles very easily, and in general I think there are average things in the preps' home. don't you think it would have ruined Jill's piano?

What's with the eggs?

I didn't mention the punch to Tybalt because I'm assuming a Mc interested in Jill doesn't do that. but in the end it would just be the silly icing on a silly cake.

The prankster jokester to the preps has no justification in the story, apart from Tybalt the other preps for all we know could be decent people, we don't know them and they never did anything to us.

DPC takes himself very seriously, his fans take him very seriously, why should I take him any less? and I'd rather consider that sometimes a character can behave badly, selfishly or stupidly than accept anything because they're teenagers, they're in love, etc etc.

i'm playing stepmother love, a very rudimentary game in every aspect, i don't try at all to understand the why of the actions of its characters....
And it still doesn't make it vandalism, there was neither deliberate or malicious intent to damage/de-face the prep house as defined by law, unlike what the Alphas did to the DIK mansion or whoever busted it at the end of 5. Now that is a criminal act surpassing anything the DIKs have done to that point and then some. I mentioned the eggs because the DIKs threw them at Tybalt when the sprinkler system kicked in and everyone went outside. MC is definitely not a saint but he is not the face of evil you are trying to portray him either. The later in itself is hypocritical as this is fiction and will always remain such, taking plot driver liberties in spite of realism will always be a thing, taking it too seriously is never a good thing. Plus the amount of plot holes and bad writing in this game is unreal anyway.

FYI I have done some pretty dumb shit when I was younger some of it was way worse then this, its part of growing up and learning what consequences are.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, hardly a dealer like Quinn would have access to anabolic steroids, but hey, anything can happen at Badik.
Yea, in real life. But I'm just wondering for the purposes of the story if maybe Chad was getting his supply somewhere different from Dawe. That might be a reason for Quinn to want to get rid of Chad and put those Arieth photos under his door.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Josy, is in control of her life. She not only once had summer job, She makes the first step for both on the MC and Maya. She not run away from home, like a little girl, she got in to the college so She does not give a fuck and decide to move by herself. She was already ready to move away anyway.
Josy can be insecure, She has a flip-flop personality time to time, I guess, DPC is still trying to figure out, how to Write her consistently. but to say Maya is more Alpha than Josy, No.
Josy as character suffered too much by not being in B&R since episode 1 like the rest of the cast, only now she's feeling somewhat part of the drama. Before episode 4, she was like the GF you're trying to hold on to when you move away to college but things dont work out. Personally her relationship with Maya seemed super forced to me, kind of wished DPC went another direction with them

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That was later, after she decided she needed to increase profits. In the beginning, she was selling him the real thing.
It should also be noted that Quinn's spending on birth control pills has increased dramatically. There is no store that sells condoms. The only condoms on campus are in the DIK's safe. Using the efficient and exponential increase in prostitution to increase the gross national product, Quinn needs to push the sale of sugar pills to the Tri-Alphas.(y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yea, in real life. But I'm just wondering for the purposes of the story if maybe Chad was getting his supply somewhere different from Dawe. That might be a reason for Quinn to want to get rid of Chad and put those Arieth photos under his door.
At first I think I remember that Quinn says he has an arrangement with the Jocks, i.e. not only Dawe, although we only know explicitly that the consumers are Chad and Dawe. Getting Chad off his back if he is not their buyer would make sense to secure the deal with Dawe. But it's not something that I can see very clearly, maybe I lack imagination or I missed some information.

Reactions: dalli_x

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
If you're talking about the banners that come with the status updates, they've always had 6 because it's the 5 main LIs with the main antagonist.

Selling a potentially large amount of what she's passing off as birth control pills could be worth a lot to her because she sets the price, and it could explain why she felt she needed to buy coke from Buddy to make up for that loss. She also likely wouldn't have thought or foreseen any seriously big consequences for the DIKs and probably figured that, given who Rusty is, they'd just get a slap on the wrist which is kind of what they got, so it's not like she thought or expected she'd lose the DIKs as a source of income.

This is the image with the 4 original girls:

View attachment 1142475

I don't recall ever seeing a banner after this one that didn't have Jill on it, though.
Dear Mr. Pink Cake when new update is coming ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And it still doesn't make it vandalism, there was neither deliberate or malicious intent to damage/de-face the prep house as defined by law, unlike what the Alphas did to the DIK mansion or whoever busted it at the end of 5. Now that is a criminal act surpassing anything the DIKs have done to that point and then some. I mentioned the eggs because the DIKs threw them at Tybalt when the sprinkler system kicked in and everyone went outside. MC is definitely not a saint but he is not the face of evil you are trying to portray him either. The later in itself is hypocritical as this is fiction and will always remain such, taking plot driver liberties in spite of realism will always be a thing, taking it too seriously is never a good thing. Plus the amount of plot holes and bad writing in this game is unreal anyway.

FYI I have done some pretty dumb shit when I was younger some of it was way worse then this, its part of growing up and learning what consequences are.
Did I use the term vandalise? :unsure: :unsure: I don't think so.... but even if I did it doesn't seem to be the focus of what I'm saying.

I don't care about the legal discourse, maybe Jill should, but I care 0.

Jill tells MC something about her past, that everything went wrong with Rusty because he felt he had to behave differently with his friends, and MC does exactly the same thing, and even without the blackmail it would have put Jill in a very complicated position, the girl of the guy who made the super funny joke.

If you put yourself and your property at risk, it's a brave thing to do, but if you don't risk anything and others pay, where would be the bravery?
I assure you that you can grow up even without doing it, doing it when you're a kid allows you not to pay the consequences, but someone always pays them, always. I didn't say that MC deserves the pillory, but he certainly doesn't deserve Jill's trust.

And I'm always talking about the best MC possible, let alone the 'average' one.

Fortunately, afterwards Jill is replaced by a demented woman so MC's sins disappear. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes