Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Can't wait where my legit DIK game, trying to get Josy out of our trouple and keep her for myself only by dumping to-much-baggage-Maya, will take me. It would be disappointing if she liked sissy chick MC in the end after all the work it took me to walk that fine line and go over the dark side after getting them.

After my Sage (+Camilla +Jade non leaked video) one off course.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Anal wreckage. I like the idea of that. Hopefully that's what we get for that after party scene.

Change the locks. Go back on his tax forms and write that he has no dependents.
Just remembering Warscared 's comment on why MC had no friends in high school and its because he's been shagging everyone's gf
Meh, he was too busy keeping up with the insatiable Zoey. :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do you get that scene? I dont remember see it before:unsure:o_O
Call Sage while in the party
Right after playing spin the dildo and looking at the Cathy Cluck, you can call Sage, so call her already!
Am I the only one that has never masturbated to this game?
Yes., indeed.
It's weird, all of the sexy scenes and renders in this game, for whatever reason, I don't find any of them arousing. I think it's because they are too comical or something. Like literally, the only render that does anything for me is this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it has something to do with the way her back is arched, her ass is in the air, her tits are squashed, her head is being mushed into the bed...... brb.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I Really hope that in tomorrow's update the save files shit get fixed. Like all of my previous game files were totally fucked up! And something happened to my hardware, had to get a new ssd , new windows and thankfully there weren't many important things to transfer. I believe it was a blessing in disguise, I either way wanted to play the game whole again will all routes that I liked, so now I am downloading the game and after updating it tomorrow , I will start the game again. Seriously, wish the save files problem get fixed!

Reactions: stepaic

donmarcoshony

Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys, i am new here, i was just wondering, is there a way to get all the scenes of Episode 6? I have reached almost all endings minus 3 scenes from Episode 6 :rolleyes::(

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys, i am new here, i was just wondering, is there a way to get all the scenes of Episode 6? I have reached almost all endings minus 3 scenes from Episode 6 :rolleyes::(
Use the Walkthrough Mod from the OP. Scrappy's mod. One of the features is unlocking the gallery.

EDIT: That said, if you do use the mod, beware that you can't use the save on a clean version of Episode 7. You will need to wait for the walkthrough mod to update, and then install that into the Episode 7 build first.

If you want to unlock the gallery, maybe play through ep7 first, wait for the mod to update, install it, then unlock everything. No waiting for the new content, then.

donmarcoshony

Apr 22, 2020
Use the Walkthrough Mod from the OP. Scrappy's mod. One of the features is unlocking the gallery.

EDIT: That said, if you do use the mod, beware that you can't use the save on a clean version of Episode 7. You will need to wait for the walkthrough mod to update, and then install that into the Episode 7 build first.

If you want to unlock the gallery, maybe play through ep7 first, wait for the mod to update, install it, then unlock everything. No waiting for the new content, then.
Thank you for the quick response, i think i will wait for the update as you suggested ;);):)

donmarcoshony

Apr 22, 2020
there is the scappy mod https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6-1-scrappy.29402/#post-1844498

but considering how tommorrow or Saturday is the new update you might want to wait on downloading the mod on that note I cant wait to see Jill and Quinn again as well as the rest of the cast.

That foursome sceen of Sage Quinn and Riona is the most look forward one even if its not exactly what I expect it to be and probably a threesome or solo content between the girls.

View attachment 1156592
Thank you Joe, i will wait for the update, really hope for some cross scenes in the new update (y);)

Reactions: JoeKent

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does the update drop tomorrow, do we have a specific time on when the update drops?
Wish I could tell you because old posts aren't time stamped but this was like 10-15 mins after it was released on patreon.
And then the mods took another 10 to 15 mins creating mirrored links for the users here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InitialWeakness69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes