FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
There is no particular focus on any character on this story but by the name of chapter "True Colors" , you could expect to learn about character's past , their problems etc
The game with updated file i.e v0.7.0 is 14.5 gb in size

I don't know what is happening in here anymore! My comments which were ON Topic were deleted too while some OFF Topic ones were not.
Hmm yeah i totally forgot this episode is called true colors, i guess we will see some big revelations.
Almost 15GB wow, damn need to make some room for this download then :HideThePain:, this might be the biggest update too... iirc i saw info here about past updates...

Yeah, either this removing is automatic when someone is reporting posts or it's conspiracy theory time :illuminati:

Reactions: `Ray`

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
You're totally wrong. She's just second, Bella is even worse.

And now, let's see how they slate me too ;)
Bella is the worst looking character in the game (tied with Quinn). Her expressions look ridiculous, there is something very wrong with her eyes. Jill has that Barbie girl fake look, like she has had multiple plastic surgeries. The remaining girls look realistic though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, I recently uploaded my end of episode 6 saves for y'all in anticipation for episode 7. But I have saves for the same routes but for each episode (in case I need to go back and redo an episode to unlock a scene or have money for something) would y'all like for me to post those saves as well or are you guys fine with the ones I just posted?

For reference, this is what it'll look like

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Hmm yeah i totally forgot this episode is called true colors, i guess we will see some big revelations.
Almost 15GB wow, damn need to make some room for this download then :HideThePain:, this might be the biggest update too... iirc i saw info here about past updates...

Yeah, either this removing is automatic when someone is reporting posts or it's conspiracy theory time :illuminati:
Dear god 15GB, wondering if this'll become CoD sized when completed at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: Kate appreciation
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes