Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Any tips for mansion_money addition on RenPy console? I don't know if its even possible to add it via a set of commands

TheillKid

Sep 5, 2020
Guys I'm constantly getting an error which gives me an option to either ignore or roll back. It happens whenever a new character makes an appearance. Help please:/

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
Played through the episode on a heavy CHICK route with Maya and Josy, Bella and Jill as main focus. Haven't tried the DIK route yet. Overall I think it was really written and the visuals was the best out of all of them without a doubt. Kinda dissapointed in the CHICK route. We did get a little insight on how Jill feels. I see great potential of lewd scene if you do the DIK route but CHICK route was kinda lackluster. For the little screentime Bella got she was very well developed and you probably got a clear route for her now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
What drink am I supposed to give to heather? I am missing one of the five drinks. I have vodka,tequila,rum and whiskey. Where do i find the 5th drink?
same thing here, I looked at all the rooms and nothing, waiting for a solution too haha

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Holy... Wow.. Some of these posts been answered a thousand times already... Give people time to work for you!!

Lipzie28

Feb 1, 2019
how do i make anthony leave the party? been stuck on this for a while, already talked about derek and can only ask about drinks now

climby0531

Feb 10, 2020
Played through the episode on a heavy CHICK route with Maya and Josy, Bella and Jill as main focus. Haven't tried the DIK route yet. Overall I think it was really written and the visuals was the best out of all of them without a doubt. Kinda dissapointed in the CHICK route. We did get a little insight on how Jill feels. I see great potential of lewd scene if you do the DIK route but CHICK route was kinda lackluster. For the little screentime Bella got she was very well developed and you probably got a clear route for her now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro can you share your save please?

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Where to find strong drink for heather?
It's a green bottle - Absinthe in the bookcase with all the alcohol in Elena and Lilly's room. It's really hard to see. It's right behind the books to the right of the creepy bunny. Good luck!

Also, you just give the Absinthe to her raw, don't need to mix anything else.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
For those of you have issues using the walkthrough mod with your saves scrappy provided an update.

It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Tested and confirmed this indeed corrected my issue.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes