Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
you know who needs some big fat Fake DD's Josy. maybe it would ruin her character appearance enough that Darkwen will stop saying Alady
No, Darkwen would love that. Those new fat tits of hers would break Josy’s back and she'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

Guess who's going to be her caretaker.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of Maya. Has anyone tried to be on the Others route and still have feelings for Maya? If we admit this to her in Ep. 10, then w get a rather weird situation in which MC behaves exactly like Josy. So to speak, you can look at the same situation from the other side.
Be careful, there are a lot of pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly the same behavior, he is in love with the taken girl, like Josy simps MC, despite the fact that they decided to remain friends. Retarded act, but as we know, DPC gives us the opportunity to make MC a complete degenerate.

Maya is confused and looks scared, which causes her to ask questions that she is afraid of getting an answer to. She has a problematic relationship with Josy, but she doesn’t want to ruin it and hopes to improve the situation when her problem is solved and after that maybe things will get better. And if she has feelings for MC, and apparently she does, she doesn’t want it to ruin her relationship. This once again shows that she is a more worthy person than Josy, not prone to cheating, unlike her.
This is classic Maya. She goes into a defensive position in a crisis situation, got angry with MC in emotional moment, even her classic defensive pose - crossed arms is there. But here MC is being an asshole, putting Maya in an awkward position and putting the blame on her, making her feel bad, thinking that she will leave Josy for him. But if Maya didn’t feel anything for MC, she wouldn’t have run away in panic. In general, an interesting route to increase chaos, even though MC is a cunt here.
interesting, in general the part about the “only routes” has been very neglected and postponed, this is basically the first and only part concerning Maya...

I might try her in what was supposed to be Nicole's run, i.e. Others but Chick.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
where do they say her tits are bolt ons? i think they are all natural didint she say she was a fan of breast feeding and that she misses it all the time
I'm sure it's mentioned that Nicole's are fake (others have said the same with some details) but also note two things - you can still breastfeed with fake tits (though depending on where the incision is, it can cause problems or potentially make it impossible), and she might have had implants after she stopped breastfeeding anyway, so it wouldn't have been an issue for her regardless.
yeah they just call her old tits I forgot who was fake tits but don't think it was Nicole
I think Lily tells you hers are fake.
One of the reasons she's not top tier for me is that... MC ends up having to "decide" between her or Nicole in a single scene and I felt bad for Nicole :p
There's a solution to this. You need to save, spoon Nicole, then come back to the save point later and spoon Lily. Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret.
Lily's really don't look fake to me. (and I'm not being biased :ROFLMAO:), they really don't.
I agree they look natural, at least 90-ish% so. I'm sure she mentioned having implants, but I'm beginning to think I've just made this up now.
I'm not sure on Nicole's either. They might be, but in a lot of shots they don't look it to me.
I think a couple of those renders around the spooning decision (posted above, for quick reference) are good examples. They definitely look fake to me there.

Aug 29, 2023
Not that I meant to post something about the fake-titties discussion, but technically they’re all fake. Cuz they’re DAZ models. And once you enlarge the base model’s breasts beyond their optimal parameters, they’re gonna look more and more wrong… but Dr. PinkCake likes big tits. To be fair, most of us do. Just giving the people what they want!

What I meant to discuss was Geralt From Rivia’s post about Maya on the Others path, and having the MC tell her he still has feelings for her. Which I did, cuz I have paths saved where I’m trying to get with Josy solo and Maya solo. And yes, I noticed the overlap between Josy confessing her crush, and the MC confessing his. Stands to reason; same writer. Plus if you chose to hang with Maya that evening, you’re not gonna see the Josy dialogue, and vice versa. May as well reuse it!

This is exactly the same behavior, he is in love with the taken girl, like Josy simps MC, despite the fact that they decided to remain friends. Retarded act, but as we know, DPC gives us the opportunity to make MC a complete degenerate.
Yeah, I’ve done this shit in real life. Told a friend I was crushing on her, fully knowing she was with another guy and was never gonna break up with him. Not because I was hoping to break them up and get her; just to let her know her casual friendly flirting was making me insane, so goddamnit stop that. The MC’s motive is considerably more skeevy: he wants Maya. Loves Josy, but still, he wants another shot at that exceptionally smooth pussy.

Maya is confused and looks scared, which causes her to ask questions that she is afraid of getting an answer to. She has a problematic relationship with Josy, but she doesn’t want to ruin it and hopes to improve the situation when her problem is solved and after that maybe things will get better. And if she has feelings for MC, and apparently she does, she doesn’t want it to ruin her relationship. This once again shows that she is a more worthy person than Josy, not prone to cheating, unlike her.
But fuck yeah she’s scared. She wants the MC too, but shoved all that desire out of her mind, and he’s making her bring it back. And she’s rightly pissed about it, because it is a dick move. What did he think would happen by unburdening himself?—she’d scream, “Yay, I want you too, and I think I’m drunk enough to successfully insert your monster cock into my nervous pussy”? Or bitchily say, “Aw, that must suck for you”? There’s no good response she can give to that.

Fuck Geralt.jpg

So yeah, when I played out this scenario, I wasn’t happy with it. Like Geralt said, “MC is a cunt here.” You wanna wait till after Maya and Josy’s relationship goes to shit before you swoop in and tell her, “I still want you.” Not make yourself one of the catalysts for their breakup.

Plus Josy (because she’s still hot for the MC, and might wanna swoop on him post-breakup) will be unhappy either way, but at least she won’t also hate him.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh I totally agree, I really do believe she's written correctly as a character, probably more than many others.

For as good as I think her persona is written, I still thou also think that it makes little sense for MC, Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage to all be drawn to her.

The whole storyline would have worked perfectly even without the need of having every single LI being involved in it, it feels a little too forced, like Sage
"I want to help people the same way I was helped", who's preventing her from helping Mona?
Sage can't help Mona because Mona doesn't want to be helped. She has dropped out of college and is ignoring attempts to get in touch from all the HOTs, and Sage has repeatedly asked what's with Mona. Apparently, in addition to Quinn, Burke intimidated her well. This is quite logical. And it’s possible that Mona will back close to the endgame, giving a start to Wanstein’s local case.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
just to let her know her casual friendly flirting was making me insane, so goddamnit stop that.

The MC’s motive is considerably more skeevy: he wants Maya. Loves Josy, but still, he wants another shot at that exceptionally smooth pussy.

So yeah, when I played out this scenario, I wasn’t happy with it. Like Geralt said, “MC is a cunt here.” You wanna wait till after Maya and Josy’s relationship goes to shit before you swoop in and tell her, “I still want you.” Not make yourself one of the catalysts for their breakup.

Plus Josy (because she’s still hot for the MC, and might wanna swoop on him post-breakup) will be unhappy either way, but at least she won’t also hate him.
This is why "flirting" isn't "harmless" it causes drama/confusion no matter what. If you're with someone, don't flirt. If you flirt, fuck off and burn. I wouldn't want to be with a person like that. Shows me they'll be bound to flirt with other people while being with me. Might as well stay single, you can freely flirt to your hearts content, bitch.

So, he just wants to tap Maya's ass, wants to be with Josy and I have no clue what "smooth pussy" you are talking about. I guess the MC mentions this somewhere. If a pussy isn't smooth, wrong hole? dude hole? abort? the MC clearly just wants to have more than one gf.

Why wait if they both want each other? (especially if Josy is "hot" for him) it would make the break-up feel like crap lol like oh, you broke up? cool, let's bone. This is what we wanted all along anyways! see what I mean? Josy won't be sad? well, enough to not want to get back into another relationship right off the bat. Seeing as she spends like what, 2+ Seasons worth with Maya?

The MC is just going to wait to see if "maybe" they break up? and wait until Josy wants to get together? my MC wouldn't want Maya's sloppy seconds.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes