Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I guess what really matters is do you believe what Bella says about the Faculty Handbook? If secret gets out, does she get fired? If so is a little private bookstore her good outcome endgame?
Does she actually say she'd get fired? Man is the first path I played and my memory sucks, but what I remember is she didn't say anything about the handbook (which sounded sus but eh... Bella is love haha), like "don't worry..."

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Does she actually says she'd get fired? Man is the first path I played and my memory sucks, but what I remember is she didn't say anything about the handbook (which sounded sus but eh... Bella is love haha), like "don't worry..."
No she tells MC the handbook says it is ok but they should still keep it quiet. I just don't know if I believe her.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I mean she also does the "walk"

View attachment 3859011
I guess what really matters is do you believe what Bella says about the Faculty Handbook? If secret gets out, does she get fired? If so is a little private bookstore her good outcome endgame?
Ooh I forgot about the walk. Like half the DIKs know then, maybe more through gossip. There's also this Cluck the MC stupidly made while staying with her in Episode 4.
1721727034762.png

As far as the handbook goes, yeah Bella is lying about everything being okay. Either she still hasn't read it or there are actual consequences that she doesn't want to worry MC with and jeopardize their relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is impossible to believe her 100%. Nora explains more about how it works for teacher-student relationships. It seems very unlikely to me that Bella has notified the college....

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Never played Nora's route. She's just not type in any way. What does she say about the Student teacher thing?
1000065815.png
1000065816.png

Basically it would be legal for MC and Bella to date if they disclosed it (probably because then the school would be able to take precautions like making sure they're never in the same class), but Bella seems unwilling to do so and tells MC it's okay as long as they keep it secret.
It'll probably backfire, especialy with Burke's lust for Bella and all.

An ending where she gets fired and ends up realizing her dream of opening a book store would not surprise me at all tbh.

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
View attachment 3859017
View attachment 3859018

Basically it would be legal for MC and Bella to date if they disclosed it (probably because then the school would be able to take precautions like making sure they're never in the same class), but Bella seems unwilling to do so and tells MC it's okay as long as they keep it secret.

An ending where she gets fired and ends up realizing her dream of opening a book store would not surprise me at all tbh.
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that would be a satisfying ending for me on Bella's path, given that she has put dreams of any kind in the rearview mirror by the time MC meets her.

Reactions: imzahai

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3859017
View attachment 3859018

Technically they could just wait for the current semester to be over, then come out. It was only because of Cathy's departure that Bella is even teaching MC right now. And that other class mentioned in Episode 5 during the Spring semester that Bella will teach, MC can just not take it or see if another teacher offers it.

But that doesn't equal drama, and DPC loves drama. So the secret will be discovered one way or another.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Technically they could just wait for the current semester to be over, then come out. It was only because of Cathy's departure that Bella is even teaching MC right now. And that other class mentioned in Episode 5 during the Spring semester that Bella will teach, MC can just not take it or see if another teacher offers it.

But that doesn't equal drama, and DPC loves drama. So the secret will be discovered one way or another.
Of all the silly stuff in the game, I don't think people finding about Bella and MC is one of them.
Shit's hard to keep secret tbh, even more so when you don't live alone and are quite socially active like fuckface.
From personal experience, as soon as you stop being so active in social activities among friends even just a tiny little bit since you (obviously) have to start giving your partner some of your time as well, people will immediately start suspecting the jig is up.

Maya and Josy already suspected something, Derek despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed, is not dumb either and after spending enough time with MC would probably connect the dots as well.
Not to mention fuckface's rooster posts + the infamous walk of shame... I think it's inevitable that the people closest to him figure it out quite fast.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Of all the silly stuff in the game, I don't think people finding about Bella and MC is one of them.
Shit's hard to keep secret tbh, even more so when you don't live alone and are quite socially active like fuckface.
From personal experience, as soon as you stop being so active in social activities among friends even just a tiny little bit since you (obviously) have to start giving your partner some of your time as well, people will immediately start suspecting the jig is up.

Maya and Josy already suspected something, Derek despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed, is not dumb either and after spending enough time with MC would probably connect the dots as well.
Not to mention fuckface's rooster posts + the infamous walk of shame... I think it's inevitable that the people closest to him figure it out quite fast.
ep6_study12.png
ep6_study13.png
ep7_tamp19_bella.png

He's not very smart about what he does in public. I also forgot about the pancakes Cluck.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3859095

He's not very smart about what he does in public. I also forgot about the pancakes Cluck.
Not even just the pancakes cluck, the pool one was worse imo, the DIKs in the comments immediately assumed he was banging her, then the walk of shame happened. Most of them probably think MC has already fucked Bella, they just don't suspect the dating part yet.

And Bella is not smart about it either, she could've pretended to catch Derek with his phone in class, but instead, she goes about it as if she knew everything.
If Derek remembers the Halloween party and what he told the mummy, it shouldn't take him long to figure out what's up either.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes