Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Not even just the pancakes cluck, the pool one was worse imo, the DIKs in the comments immediately assumed he was banging her, then the walk of shame happened. Most of them probably think MC has already fucked Bella, they just don't suspect the dating part yet.

And Bella is not smart about it either, she could've pretended to catch Derek with his phone in class, but instead, she goes about it as if she knew everything.
If Derek remembers the Halloween party and what he told the mummy, it shouldn't take him long to figure out what's up either.
Oooh, very true. And Derek is not as dumb as he looks and acts.
That's why MC should just choose Broccoli. Posting anything about Quinn just makes her fight back publicly, but privately more into you.
Everyone can already tell Quinn likes MC, especially because she fights back. I think it's Heather who accurately compares it to when a child is teasing someone because they like them.

Reactions: dvstt and KАRАMBA

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of all the silly stuff in the game, I don't think people finding about Bella and MC is one of them.
Shit's hard to keep secret tbh, even more so when you don't live alone and are quite socially active like fuckface.
From personal experience, as soon as you stop being so active in social activities among friends even just a tiny little bit since you (obviously) have to start giving your partner some of your time as well, people will immediately start suspecting the jig is up.

Maya and Josy already suspected something, Derek despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed, is not dumb either and after spending enough time with MC would probably connect the dots as well.
Not to mention fuckface's rooster posts + the infamous walk of shame... I think it's inevitable that the people closest to him figure it out quite fast.
Even walking around eating together in public is not the best strategy.... To date, only Nick, Jill, both canon, and Maya, non-canon, know about the relationship

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Everyone can already tell Quinn likes MC, especially because she fights back. I think it's Heather who accurately compares it to when a child is teasing someone because they like them.
Yeah Sage mentions it early on too, pointing out how often Quinn complains about MC. I just wish we could reply more than once in some of the Rooster posts.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah Sage mentions it early on too, pointing out how often Quinn complains about MC. I just wish we could reply more than once in some of the Rooster posts.
Sometimes the MC makes multiple responses, even if the player can only choose one option themselves. But yeah I'd love to have a full conversation play out similar to texting.

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Sometimes the MC makes multiple responses, even if the player can only choose one option themselves. But yeah I'd love to have a full conversation play out similar to texting.
Yeah. I feel like replying really fell off in Season 3. It seems like a lot of replies are just autogenerated without us getting to choose all of a sudden. Maybe it happened more in earlier seasons and I didn't notice, but the change felt a bit abrupt.

Aug 29, 2023
Technically they could just wait for the current semester to be over, then come out. It was only because of Cathy's departure that Bella is even teaching MC right now. And that other class mentioned in Episode 5 during the Spring semester that Bella will teach, MC can just not take it or see if another teacher offers it.
At the college where I taught, dating a student would get you fired. The only exception was for existing relationships, and they had to begin before the student matriculated, and had to be disclosed at the time of matriculation. There’s a form for that. Handbook forbade you from teaching your significant other; or, if there’s absolutely no one else in your specialty to teach the class, another professor, usually your department head, would be given your rubric and grade them.

If Nora taught at my school, she couldn’t argue, “But it began before he took my class”—nope, he was a student when she met him on Swyper. Nor really could she say, “Well once I found out, I ended things”—nope, there’s a conflict of interest with an ex in your class, so either the ex goes or you do. (She wouldn’t be fired; she’d just follow the above guidelines for your significant other, now your ex.)

Bella’s in the very same boat. And her solution is to hide it. Which means, once it’s found out, she is so fired. It’s academic fraud. Same as when she covers up the MC’s cheating (if he cheats on the midterms). Colleges lose their accreditation over this shit, and no accreditation means no federal money nor student loans. So they don’t play around. Two professors, during my time there, got shitcanned for trying to bend the rules.

But that was the faculty handbook at my school. B&R’s handbook can of course have whatever Dr. PinkCake chooses to put in it, but if you wanna be realistic it’ll be like my school.

Considering Stephen is covering up a full-on prostitution ring which he’s funding, I expect he could be convinced to look the other way… but Bella might be required to let him fuck her. Or he’ll fire her and expel the MC. Wouldn’t want that, would we?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Even walking around eating together in public is not the best strategy.... To date, only Nick, Jill, both canon, and Maya, non-canon, know about the relationship
Speaking of banging teachers on the hush hush, it's a miracle MC and Jade can remain hidden for as long they have. If you don't share the sex tape, no one has a clue. Not when she pinches your ass, or jerks you off in class, or even gets fingered while Tyballs is right in front of her.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Ooh I forgot about the walk. Like half the DIKs know then, maybe more through gossip. There's also this Cluck the MC stupidly made while staying with her in Episode 4.
View attachment 3859012

As far as the handbook goes, yeah Bella is lying about everything being okay. Either she still hasn't read it or there are actual consequences that she doesn't want to worry MC with and jeopardize their relationship.
Doesn’t someone (Cathy?*) say that student teacher relationships are okay as long as registered with ’HR’ and the teacher in question isn’t actively teaching the student?

*Nora

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Lilly possibly saw the sleepover + more I don't remember about seeing them or hearing them.
Considering the preview we got, I do wonder this is how Rio find out if she didn't know, might cause more friction.

Anyway it's not much of secret at all, except for Maya and Josy, makes me wonder what kind of meltdown they will get. Hell, maybe it's the only path to keep em together without being with them. Hatred towards Quinn compels them to stay faithful, such power. :D

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of banging teachers on the hush hush, it's a miracle MC and Jade can remain hidden for as long they have. If you don't share the sex tape, no one has a clue. Not when she pinches your ass, or jerks you off in class, or even gets fingered while Tyballs is right in front of her.
This seems to me to be the normal attitude for a relationship that you want to keep "clandestine."

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Considering Stephen is covering up a full-on prostitution ring which he’s funding, I expect he could be convinced to look the other way… but Bella might be required to let him fuck her. Or he’ll fire her and expel the MC. Wouldn’t want that, would we?
Speaking of Burke and the ring. Quinn storms out of his office, then suddenly stops being interested in becoming president. Do you think he told her he wouldn't help with whatever scholarship, grades issue or whatever he has been helping with in exchange for her restaurant services because of what happened with Mona? Do you think it has to do with Maya? Any other common theories floating around?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This seems to me to be the normal attitude for a relationship that you want to keep "clandestine."
Except for going to a motel, just about everything they've done is risky as shit. Even allowing MC to film the sex was beyond moronic of Jade, because he is dumb enough to share it for a stupid challenge.

Aug 29, 2023
Speaking of Burke and the ring. Quinn storms out of his office, then suddenly stops being interested in becoming president. Do you think he told her he wouldn't help with whatever scholarship, grades issue or whatever he has been helping with in exchange for her restaurant services because of what happened with Mona? Do you think it has to do with Maya? Any other common theories floating around?
Mainly those.

Mine is she was read the riot act for tricking the Alphas. Fraternity/sorority traditions are sacred at some schools; the AAAs and HOTs are paired houses, and you can’t just send them on a snipe hunt so you can party with another frat. Sage can’t unilaterally say, “No, we’ll party with whomever we want”—the alumni (ridiculously) have a say in who they party with, and her deal with Dawe was a clever way around that.

Anyway, once Quinn discovered how little power the sorority president actually has, being president didn’t sound like fun anymore.

Reactions: skc0110

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Except for going to a motel, just about everything they've done is risky as shit. Even allowing MC to film the sex was beyond moronic of Jade, because he is dumb enough to share it for a stupid challenge.
What would be these enormous risks that Jade and mc take compared to those he takes with Bella or Josy&Maya?

Sharing the footage is equivalent to making relationship public, so it is identical in every relationship, the footage is just a medium

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Ok then tell me the game isn't trying its best to cockblock the MC, while also allowing him to DIK everyone and their mothers?

First time reaching this point with Jill and... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3859143
View attachment 3859144
In every single other path she's a bee... poor MC haha!
I went from Josy to Jill after Ep. 3 in my first playthrough, so saw this first. Subsequent playthroughs I saw the bee and was definitely thinking WTF was that banana the first time. Fortunately I've never seen the banana since.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I went from Josy to Jill after Ep. 3 in my first playthrough, so saw this first. Subsequent playthroughs I saw the bee and was definitely thinking WTF was that banana the first time. Fortunately I've never seen the banana since.
To be fair it is a funny costume, I'd like it and laugh with her, there's anyway no other winner except Quinn if you ask me for best costume.

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What would be these enormous risks that Jade and mc take compared to those he takes with Bella or Josy&Maya?

Sharing the footage is equivalent to making relationship public, so it is identical in every relationship, the footage is just a medium
Pinching his ass in public.
Jerking him off in class, and Dany could've caught them.
Having sex in her home, where her husband almost caught them.
Making a sex tape, which is leaked if shared.
Their flirty encounter at the Preps party, complete with not so subtle caresses.
Making a spectacle of disciplining him, only to drag him into a supply closet, where anyone could've seen them enter or exit.
Sexting in class.
Having sex in her kitchen, where her worthless son almost catches them, and anyone else could've walked in.
Putting her hand on his cock at the dinner table, where Sage could've easily noticed.

If you just mean in general, than the entire affair is only slightly more risky than MC and Bella's because she has a family and Sage is his girl/friend. But specifically MC and Jade are way more careless.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes