Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Bella always looked Italian to me, but I could be wrong.
Tha name is Latin, speaking of European Latin, Spain, Italy and so on, and the reason South Americans are called Latinos/as is because... well it's "called" America L(l)atina, mostly because if you don't count Native descendants 80% of the population come from Latin countries (Spain, Portugal, Italy and so on).
Well there's also the nazis's descendants, but are not that many... :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Pinching his ass in public.
Jerking him off in class, and Dany could've caught them.
Having sex in her home, where her husband almost caught them.
Making a sex tape, which is leaked if shared.
Their flirty encounter at the Preps party, complete with not so subtle caresses.
Making a spectacle of disciplining him, only to drag him into a supply closet, where anyone could've seen them enter or exit.
Sexting in class.
Having sex in her kitchen, where her worthless son almost catches them, and anyone else could've walked in.
Putting her hand on his cock at the dinner table, where Sage could've easily noticed.

If you just mean in general, than the entire affair is only slightly more risky than MC and Bella's because she has a family and Sage is his girl/friend. But specifically MC and Jade are way more careless.
The situations they put themselves on are definitely riskier, but the affair as a whole is easier to hide since they're not really dating, so MC going out for a night every now and then won't make people think much of it compared to actually dating someone and spending a lot of your time with them.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not that I meant to post something about the fake-titties discussion, but technically they’re all fake. Cuz they’re DAZ models. And once you enlarge the base model’s breasts beyond their optimal parameters, they’re gonna look more and more wrong… but Dr. PinkCake likes big tits. To be fair, most of us do. Just giving the people what they want!

What I meant to discuss was Geralt From Rivia’s post about Maya on the Others path, and having the MC tell her he still has feelings for her. Which I did, cuz I have paths saved where I’m trying to get with Josy solo and Maya solo. And yes, I noticed the overlap between Josy confessing her crush, and the MC confessing his. Stands to reason; same writer. Plus if you chose to hang with Maya that evening, you’re not gonna see the Josy dialogue, and vice versa. May as well reuse it!

Yeah, I’ve done this shit in real life. Told a friend I was crushing on her, fully knowing she was with another guy and was never gonna break up with him. Not because I was hoping to break them up and get her; just to let her know her casual friendly flirting was making me insane, so goddamnit stop that. The MC’s motive is considerably more skeevy: he wants Maya. Loves Josy, but still, he wants another shot at that exceptionally smooth pussy.

But fuck yeah she’s scared. She wants the MC too, but shoved all that desire out of her mind, and he’s making her bring it back. And she’s rightly pissed about it, because it is a dick move. What did he think would happen by unburdening himself?—she’d scream, “Yay, I want you too, and I think I’m drunk enough to successfully insert your monster cock into my nervous pussy”? Or bitchily say, “Aw, that must suck for you”? There’s no good response she can give to that.

View attachment 3858828

So yeah, when I played out this scenario, I wasn’t happy with it. Like Geralt said, “MC is a cunt here.” You wanna wait till after Maya and Josy’s relationship goes to shit before you swoop in and tell her, “I still want you.” Not make yourself one of the catalysts for their breakup.

Plus Josy (because she’s still hot for the MC, and might wanna swoop on him post-breakup) will be unhappy either way, but at least she won’t also hate him.
I was also not happy playing this scenario, it was quite uncomfortable for me to see it and the first thing I wanted to do was roll back to the previous save. I love starting a fire, but making the situation even more unpleasant for Maya, who is already on the verge of a nervous breakdown, was not much fun.
Agree. Maya, unlike Josy, doesn't immediately admit mutual feelings. Josy has everything written on her face, being simple as possible; Maya, due to life circumstances, is more secretive.

Reactions: KАRАMBA and ffive

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Josy is clearly attracted to the MC, from the beginning and it remains the case no matter which path (with them) you pick.
Maya isn't, for sure not at the beginning, MC is a mean to an end (to join the HOTs and as a moral/sentimental replacement), things change, but only in some very specific cases (e.g. threesome and prefer her over Josy).
But to be fair of the 2 only Maya is the Lesbian, Josy is bi.
Technically, Maya admits she's attracted to MC who is male pretty early, so she's not strictly lesbian.

On the , she'd be like.. 5.5 or something. Whereas Josy is probably closer to 3.

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes