Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
if you have dev console enabled, rollback, open dev console and type minigames = 0 and go through the scene. You can type minigames = 1 afterwards.
To unlock dev console, you need to download UnRen, copy it in game's files, not game directory. Open it, choose the unlock dev console option. Shift+O will open the console
Thanks for the quick help.

But that just makes me skip the test basically. No way for me to have actually access to the math test?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Quick ep7 gallery rundown:

1 - Story, MJ-route
2-4 - DIK route (Party-no-limits in previous eps), and not volunteering, $ needed
5 - MJ-route, pick Josie when leave roaming
6 - MJ-route, pick Maya when leave roaming
7 - DIK route (previous actions with Quinn), pick Quinn when leave roaming
8 - Story/alt 50% Sage scene
9 - Story, for full scene need to start Hot Party bangning her and obviously skip Lily scene
10-12 - Drinks to Camila and Riona : vodka+cran=Cam (11), rum+cola=Riona (10), treesome (12) = both variants will do, optional $ mb needed, it is variant ending previous scenes
13 - DIK route, rum+cola to Becky, corridor near kitchen, then toilets
14 - Isabella route and do not touch Cathy at prev ep
15 - Jill route
So the dude that said you can do both Lily and 100% Sage at the same time lied after all, I knew it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the quick help.

But that just makes me skip the test basically. No way for me to have actually access to the math test?
dunno, your files must be corrupted. Same happened with me on compressed versions on a previous episode, this is the way to get past it. Or you nned a clean version of the game

Reactions: applecart

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
still the same result
Shit, my bad, those U7 saves are the end of U6, so those galleries are 100% complete at the END of U6. I'll post a persistent in a bit that's 100% complete U7, have a couple more save styles to plug through first.

Anthony07

Dec 8, 2020
Hope you enjoy it guys dr pink worked really hard on it just check the changelog for a first release.o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I downloaded it but it does not open. Just nothing happens

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes