lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
There's only a gallery.rpyc (other than the gallery_season2.rpa).
Should be a gallery.rpy as the gallery.rpyc is derived from it.

Would still need gallery.rpy and maybe but possibly not gallery.rpa, thanks though.

Edit: Fixed. For some reason the new scenes finally popped up when I just deleted the gallery.rpy and .rpyc files entirely.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I got a message in game saying that I was the first person to get a score over 100 in the Triple Tile game...

Is that a generic one or am I just a massive geek?

Reactions: p22

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
  File "D:\m\Being.a.DIK.v0.4.1\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\m\Being.a.DIK.v0.4.1\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sun Apr 25 00:53:10 2021

can any 1 help?

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Head to page 6402 to see all the gallery scenes and pack quest renders hint which if anyone still haven't got unlocked still now
And Madame scene unlock only if you win hell week and be in good terms with Tommy and if you got VIP pass nearly at end of episode 6.
You'll have to start again from episode 5 and choose don't give her ride(for cathy) if you want to keep bella at episode 7.
To unlock jill gallery scenes of episode 7 you'll have to get chick route.
You can't get both sage and lily gallery scene together in a single play. Either go to sage first to get 100% of her gallery scenes (you'll not get lily) or go to lily (you'll get lily scene and sage scene 50%) that's your choice though.

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Where is Jamie in the Dik's house? I can't find him anywhere.
I don't know if this first part is required, but in Rustys room you can turn around and highlight a painting that reveals a safe. Clicking the safe and Rusty mentions loaning the laptop to Jamie, who is on the deck or something near Tommy's room. If you exit Rustys room and backup to show the stairs going down I beleive it's the door on the left.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
re:the Halloween party

This is gonna be like that "Saved by the Bell" episode where Lisa and Tori trade costumes and Zach goes up to Tori (thinking she's Lisa) and admits he has a crush on Tori, isn't it?

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
How much is a free Mega account transfer quota? I haven't used it in 3 days but I can't download the compressed version because it's over the limit

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes