Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys, I dont know if it is discussed already or not but is there a way to get 5 out of 5 from sage and start a relationship with her? Because I got max 3 out of 5 in my dik save and she said she has some doubts because her old relationship is just finished.
On my dik save mc and her fucked outside. On my chick save they fucked outside and kept going in her room. Both got 3 out of 5, so that's probably scripted

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did 7.1 fix the issue with Josy dialogue?
Nope. It's not a bug, it's part of his cheat detecting system. It sees you've got modded saves, it craps out on you.
Did any not like Cathy? I mean I know she ends up leaving. Personally I didn't really care myself.
I haven't liked her from day one. She looks like a badly painted clown to me. Zero appeal. I still think her leaving is ultimately a disappointment, but I won't miss her.
Is SWYPER gone?
Seems that way, which makes sense after MC's discussion with (Derek?) about it.

Reactions: Jaycock101

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
There is something that I don’t get , why don’t we have major choices in this update ? It’s weird cause all the back updates has one or two

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know the age of Bella and was that her in the beginning of Episode 7 with a younger Jill?
Bella stated she's old enough to be MC's mother

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know the age of Bella and was that her in the beginning of Episode 7 with a younger Jill?
Bella stated she's old enough to be MC's mother
Dude she’s like 30 or above is impossible for her to be his mother she’s old but not much more than Cathy or jade they’re 40

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
There is something that I don’t get , why don’t we have major choices in this update ? It’s weird cause all the back updates has one or two
are u on permanent affinity ? i think that happened if ur on locked on either one of the affinity
my jill path saves for me is going back and forth between neutral and chick
so i got 2 major option on episode 7,
choosing where to work and kicking out alphas or not from HOTs party

woops

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys how do we even enter a path? I mean last time Ive played it was chapter 5 and I dont really remember there were a paths. I can remember the chick/dik thing but not a girls path. Is it something from chapter 6 and forward or?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I really need a walkthrough, i really can´t play without it, so many decisions to chose and i need to know which ones give points to the girls. THis is critical :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes