mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I am starting to despise Jill more and more, she's even lower then Maya for me now. On my main save Sage path, i'm trying to do anything possible to counter-sabotage Isabella's sabotage so than lovely manly lady can get banged by micro-penis. I think that's what she deserves. Anyone else like me?
I think it’s just her turn to be fucked by the stories needs. Like Maya/Josy before her she’s shouldering a lot of “all routes” scenes that glue stuff together and it’s slightly jarring. Forcing some level of connection with her (again, like Maya/Josy before her) is creating friction.

that said, I’m confident it will turn around if only because Josy (and to a lesser extent Maya) have jumped hugely in my opinion. I was around for the dark days 2-3 thousand pages back where it was endless debate about their cheating and I was staunchly of the opinion they could never be trusted. I’m softening slightly and honestly... If Maya was acting like she did this episode with Josy over the entire summer I believe it when Josy said they were basically broken up.

Doesn’t make it any less cheating but Maya is kinda taking the piss now. I get this is a hard time for her with the HOT tuition falling through but don’t take it out on Josy. She was great this episode of you were dating her. A lot of development and she’s closed the gap with the other girls. I won’t make one of those tier lists but there’s not much in it between Bella/Sage/Jill/Josy for me now.

Im kinda trusting DPC a little more after this episode. I’m willing to believe issues with individual episodes will come out in the wash once all is said and done (provided we get a rock solid ending).

jamuuu

Oct 13, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
can anyone tell me how to use these saves? i deleted both persistent files but there's still missing scenes

Krautsjo

Aug 7, 2020
I'm having the same issue. It seems to only happen in the mansion bedroom. Don't know what the problem is as I even did a fresh install of the game and it still happened.
Same here, fresh install but I get kicked out the game in the mansion bedroom . Is there a way to avoid this ?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I really enjoyed the update and the character development from a number of characters. I like how we got to learn more about different characters like Jill and her sister, and Jamie. I also liked the ending where the MC had his monologue about change and opportunity, I thought that was a nice touch. Also, I wasn't expecting the ending either.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys, I dont know if it is discussed already or not but is there a way to get 5 out of 5 from sage and start a relationship with her? Because I got max 3 out of 5 in my dik save and she said she has some doubts because her old relationship is just finished.
Sage told me the same thing, but I'm pretty sure she says that regardless. You just have to wait until future episodes until she's ready for that kind of relationship.

Reactions: isotope and Dorpump

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When hanging out with Bella drinking wine and eating the sandwich, I think I got stuck. I talked to her and drank the wine but I cannot leave. I can only keep looking at her (not a bad thing) or eat the sandwich 10000 times. What am I missing?

Oct 15, 2017
When hanging out with Bella drinking wine and eating the sandwich, I think I got stuck. I talked to her and drank the wine but I cannot leave. I can only keep looking at her (not a bad thing) or eat the sandwich 10000 times. What am I missing?
Did you click the books on her shelf?

• Wow
Reactions: JB08
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes