felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dunno, only Quinn has it worse than Maya among the girls and while the past hardened Quinn, Maya wasn't that strong. She is desperate and that's why she became easily manipulated so I forgave her for the shock treatment. Also I didn't mind her outburst about her family as it was her first completely honest moment with the mc where she didn't run away to avoid an unpleasant situation.

Maya needs someone like Josy and the mc (or both) in her life, because left alone she would just sit in her room moping about her complicated life.

Sage and Josy are my favorites, and I really like Maya, but I agree, she isn't there yet as she needs time to find herself and decide what the hell she wants. True when Josy and Maya are together they really make it hard to pick one between them and Sage. :D
but it is always MC who has to press her, otherwise she would have continued to hide even then.

when she meets him at the party the first thing she does is to ask him again to be helped, not even an attempt to apologize, that is a really incredible moment... in reality that for me would have been a point of no return
afterwards, when Mc arrives in the room also in that case it's always MC who has to press her, encourage her to talk, to tell the truth for once (a recurring theme every time the two of them talk, from the first time in front of the HOTs' house to the last one after the end of the scavenger hunt).

hi is there single route for maya and joey??
and why queen and rino or riano (japanese girl) are not main options its sucks
a glimpse of something but we are still far from a real solo route

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
but it is always MC who has to press her, otherwise she would have continued to hide even then.

when she meets him at the party the first thing she does is to ask him again to be helped, not even an attempt to apologize, that is a really incredible moment... in reality that for me would have been a point of no return
afterwards, when Mc arrives in the room also in that case it's always MC who has to press her, encourage her to talk, to tell the truth for once (a recurring theme every time the two of them talk, from the first time in front of the HOTs' house to the last one after the end of the scavenger hunt).
She is introverted so she isn't that comfortable when it comes to being open about her feelings or basically anything. That's why I said she needs Josy or the mc around to press her else she would just hide in her shell forever. I was like that during my uni years, so pushing people away because being honest and facing stuff head on makes you uncomfortable and not realizing you hurt people around you unintentionally are just some of our basic skills.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
have you noticed Jaimie's yellow teeth? sometimes they even turn brown .. I don't know drugs very well but, shouldn't that be a sign of smokers too much? when we flirt with becky in the hall he is hanging out with riona .. and riona is a postwoman for quinn .. even the "hidden botany" sounds terrible .. he could be in vinny's business too and therefore be the traitor ..
Jam-Jam can't be traitor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is introverted so she isn't that comfortable when it comes to being open about her feelings or basically anything. That's why I said she needs Josy or the mc around to press her else she would just hide in her shell forever. I was like that during my uni years, so pushing people away because being honest and facing stuff head on makes you uncomfortable and not realizing you hurt people around you unintentionally are just some of our basic skills.
in this case being introverted does not count as an excuse.

if you have to apologise, if you have to explain your behaviour, you have to do it, it doesn't even have to be others who ask you that, you just have to do it.

you cannot have the courage to ask for help again and not the courage to at least promise that there will be a clarification.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
in this case being introverted does not count as an excuse.

if you have to apologise, if you have to explain your behaviour, you have to do it, it doesn't even have to be others who ask you that, you just have to do it.

you cannot have the courage to ask for help again and not the courage to at least promise that there will be a clarification.
If you remember that part when she asked for help, she was conflicted about it and hesitated for a moment. She knew she probably didn't deserve the help, but she was still desperate because of the tuition rumor. I don't think these parts are major character flaws. She is hurt and kinda selfish, but I just wanted to hug the hell out of her. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you remember that part when she asked for help, she was conflicted about it and hesitated for a moment. She knew she probably didn't deserve the help, but she was still desperate because of the tuition rumor. I don't think these parts are major character flaws. She is hurt and kinda selfish, but I just wanted to hug the hell out of her. :D
should she have asked him for help in a more brazen way? :unsure:
I don't think so...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Always too little too late

Reactions: Hermith

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
but Jill, apart from being objectively the most "wife material" of all, what other qualities would she have as a character?
Gotta disagree and say that Sage is objectively the best waifu material. She comes from money like Jill but she's shown to be smart af, sexy af, horny af, and loyal af. Her power level is also dangerously high and any babies that she and MC have will be brawler world champs :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Gotta disagree and say that Sage is objectively the best waifu material. She comes from money like Jill but she's shown to be smart af, sexy af, horny af, and loyal af. Her power level is also dangerously high and any babies that she and MC have will be brawler world champs :WeSmart:
Wife not Waifu :p:p:p

Sage may become one (she is my favourite), but for now she has done nothing but tell MC how she actually loves someone else, this puts her in second to last place as wife material, ahead of only Bella

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Wife not Waifu :p:p:p

Sage may become one (she is my favourite), but for now she has done nothing but tell MC how she actually loves someone else, this puts her in second to last place as wife material, ahead of only Bella
oh shush, just think about it if she can stay that loyal to a bastard like Chad what will happen when she finally realizes they are meant for each other with the mc. The true King and Queen of the university. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
oh shush, just think about it if she can stay that loyal to a bastard like Chad what will happen when she finally realizes they are meant for each other with the mc. The true King and Queen of the university. :D
in the future... we'll see.

if she's as loyal to MC as she was to Chad... She won't be that loyal to him.:eek::ROFLMAO:

I warn you that the time of the lobotomy is approaching for Sage as well.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
But Sage is also a Senior while the MC is a Freshman, meaning Sage is going to be finding work in the real soon while the MC will still be partying 5 to 6 nights a week. That would be a hurdle for any actual relationship.

Also it's been made clear that her family is also rich, so they are also probably snobbish, judgemental assholes.

don00769

Aug 5, 2019
help please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 91, in script
G;CYE~A;C 38Ck* 5 }
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\PC\Documents\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Agreed, that's why she is my favourite too. She is well developed, strong and fits very well with the MC (they have best chemistry) and overall I can't think of any flaws like with the others. Jill is great but too naive, Bella is hot but rather mysterious so you don't really know much about her, Maya is too insecure and bland, Josy is just nice with not much more to offer etc. Sage feels like the perfect waifu. So far her romance has had great progression and I hope its handled well throughout the rest of the game

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Let's not get carried away. Objectively the only thing she has is being horny. She's 100% proven to not be loyal by cheating on Chad with MC, regardless of how much Chad is a douche. While she may be intelligent, she can't figure out Chad's cheating on her own or even with help. And last, but not least - sexy is a absolutely a subjective matter. I've been going back and forth on her tbh, she's fun to have sex with, but her looks alone aren't really enough for me. On the other hand there are girls who just need to strike a pose and .. you know.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
...and loyal af. ...
Hahaha! Oh, you were serious?

I guess that she wasn't fucking MC's brains out while still dating Chad, granted it's optional for the player, but that's how it will usually go if the player is on her path. She also gets a little unhinged when she stalks Chad and ropes MC into helping her find out who he's cheating with.

Like all of the girls, Sage has her faults too. A whole lot of people ignore them though and I get that. I like her pretty well and I think she's an interesting character. I wasn't terribly fond of her writing if MC is on her path in episode 7 though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes