vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
why no one want help me with my porbleme to run game
Dunno what exactly is the problem, but be sure to use same type of updates as your previous version of the game (either both full version or both compressed version)

Also be sure to use same version number MOD's if you use any (7.2 is most current) ( always install mods last! )
If you use an older walkthrough mod then your current game you might get problems...

Hope that will help :)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Why are y'all so riled up by Sage acting one way towards MC and behaving towards him like they are in releationship and then saying stuff like I don't see you that way.. Have you never talked to a girl before? They don't know what the fuck they want 80% of the time. Chill.. If anything its very realistic lmao.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I know the game would never let her sleep with someone else but they’ve never had the talk about exclusivity which (yet again) is damaging the story. It makes the writing sloppy because her waiting for him doesn’t specifically exclude her from seeing other people.

We have to assume she wouldn’t but that isn’t based on anything in game. She was really quick to cheat on Chad, given her claims now it was just sex with the MC (and with hindsight she was quick to cheat, she was kissing MC at that party and ready to do more at the drop of a hat).

Id freely believe she cheated on Chad before (despite no evidence for it) and was it not for the hardline against it at a meta level I wouldn’t doubt she’d sleep with someone else despite the agreement with the MC.
Y'all judging Sage too much saying stuff like oh she was quick to fuck MC... Have you not seen MC.. THAT MAN IS COOCHIE CONNOISSEUR... BRUH, EVERYTHING THAT WALKS AND HAS TITS.. HE FUCKED. AND LIKE EASILY. PUSSY MAGNET.
P.S Even Stanley got a piece of MC... Just sayin'

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Number 6 really does it for me. I like her hair down or in a ponytail best. All of those colors are nice, but the cream of number 6 looks great on her tanned skin. Thanks for sharing that, ChipLecsap. :love:
The thanks is actually belong to Casmyr (y) But He generous enough to allow me to take the credit for it :ROFLMAO:
I won't Be sad if 1,3,4.6 Won:love:. Only the white one doesn't really do it for me, its so boring:ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
DPC's comments on the length of the game haven't changed much: 10-20 episodes. That's a very wide range, but it's been consistently wide.

As for opening up other paths, that's the way the game reads to me. In Episode 5 we explicitly identify her relationship with Chad as why we turned down Sage. That makes it an obvious topic to revisit if she ever broke up with Chad, and sure enough the end of Episode 5 makes it clear that WILL happen (if we hadn't already guessed). Likewise Episode 5 specifically asks if the MC still has feelings for Maya or Josy after rejecting the thruple path (and remembers the answer); again, the implication is clear.

Given that Jill and Bella were still in the pre-path stages then, it's hardly unexpected that decisions for the other 3 LIs might not yet be set in stone. That tracks well with decisions earlier in the game. We can start the fuck buddy path with Sage by fooling around with her in either Episode 2 or 3. We can initial the thruple by sleeping with either Josy or Maya prior to Episode 4. And we can have sex with Sage in Episode 4 whether we chose to stay with her or not. The game has illustrated there were multiple ways to progress with a LI prior to Episode 7.

On the question of whether giving a Sage path for those who turned down being her fuck buddy is fair, two points. First, DPC made it abundantly clear with Acting Lessons that he's not particularly interested in being "fair" nor is he worried about pissing people off. So while we can certainly discuss the matter it's hardly an obstacle to how BaDIK will act.

Secondly, I find the notion that fuck buddies "earned" a special status with Sage misguided. If you chose to start an affair with someone in a formal relationship you shouldn't expect that affair to be the one true path to love. If anything, you should probably expect that the resulting affair to a be very short-term: full of passion that burns out quickly. Giving the affair a legitimate chance for more is already being generous IMHO, even if it is likely a necessary concession to AVN tropes.

At any rate, the point is that just because there are two paths to Sage (regardless of exactly which ending(s) each path gets), that doesn't make it unfair to the path that opened first. The journey matters at least as much as the destination, and in this case the fuck buddy path has a very different journey prior to Episode 7.

Now I agree, it will be a waste to conflate the routes going forward, but I can't rail against DPC for something he hasn't actually done yet.

We don't know how old the relationship between Sage and Chad was. In the Episode 5 flashback (~two years before the start of the game) , they don't seem to be an item yet (though Sage is obviously enamored with Chad). When we first see them in Episode 1, their relationship seems to be well established. That suggests we're looking at a relationship between .25-1.75 years old, give or take.

Anything up to a year seems plausible to me; if Sage was truly smitten, she'd be willing to wait for Chad to be comfortable. Longer than that is still not completely outrageous (Sage is pretty clearly frustrated, after all), but it does start to undercut her comment in Episode 5 that guys don't normally reject her.

There's also the possibility that Chad DID have some sexy times with Sage on occasion, at least early on in the relationship. It's less likely now that we know Chad is gay, but we still can't rule it out.
There you go again doing the apologist thing again. There was no range, it was an explicit statement.

Last July, in the Patreon comments, DPC jumped into a conversation about Gay Chad and LI death's (interestingly enough). He began with a misquote saying he was quoting Sage (it was actuallly MC) "Don't get your news from rumors". He then went on to say that the game would be 10 episodes in 3 season's. This was then much discussed, apparently at an earlier date he had said 12 episodes in 3 season's.

Now in recent Q & A's he's said 14 to 20 episodes and 16 to 20 episodes.

There is no way he could have this entire story planned out if he's changed that abruptly. The difference between 10 and 14 - 20 is a huge amount of story, or a hell of a lot of D&G and mini-games.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
There you go again doing the apologist thing again. There was no range, it was an explicit statement.

Last July, in the Patreon comments, DPC jumped into a conversation about Gay Chad and LI death's (interestingly enough). He began with a misquote saying he was quoting Sage (it was actuallly MC) "Don't get your news from rumors". He then went on to say that the game would be 10 episodes in 3 season's. This was then much discussed, apparently at an earlier date he had said 12 episodes in 3 season's.

There is no way he could have this entire story planned out if he's changed that abruptly. The difference between 10 and 14 - 20 is a huge amount of story, or a hell of a lot of D&G and mini-games.
If you don’t like the game so much, why are you still here? :unsure:

eagle91160

Mar 6, 2021
I ran into a bug in episode 7. Here is the error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/events/ep7_freeroam_hots_events.rpy", line 98, in script
menu:
File "game/header.rpy", line 270, in menu_override
for label, condition, value in items ]
KeyError: u'ep7_bar_menu '

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the first infidelity punished was the one with Cathe towards Bella, who was the last one to have any claim on MC

I hope it's some kind of warning because as a first hit it was quite disappointing, even if it makes Cathe the black widow of the game, to go with her you have to give up first M+J and then Bella... How much does it cost us dear Cathe..

Now BR has been made much smaller, correlations between the girls have increased fast, Sage is already pretty much tied to all but Jill. so any chance can be good to trigger drama, but only when DPC says so.
In all honesty, did you really think doing something with multiple girls would never bite you in the ass at some point? I agree it happened sooner than expected and Cathy not putting her panties into her coat pocket is not how I expected to be discovered. But the principle is valid, and I'm glad we only had to wait 2 episodes for the shoe to drop rather than, say, 5.

To me, Cathy's path blocking Bella is fair game. We can always quibble about an given detail when we'd prefer a different outcome, but that doesn't make the outcome unreasonable on its face. The way Bella found out is well explained and no more improbable than a lot of things in this game (rather less so, I'd say). I also think it makes perfect sense for Bella to take this as a sign the MC isn't serious about a relationship with her.

I don't see anything to complain about here.

I can't find a reference to these details here or on Patreon (not that I have high level access), and I don't recall that discussion at the time. I do recall DPC saying that BaDIK would be at least 3 seasons around that time, but he didn't get into specific episode counts.

As far as I can recall, the 10-14 episode estimate was entirely player generated based on how the game seemed to be unfolding prior to the January Q&A. Are you sure you aren't misremembering?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
In all honesty, did you really think doing something with multiple girls would never bite you in the ass at some point? I agree it happened sooner than expected and Cathy not putting her panties into her coat pocket is not how I expected to be discovered. But the principle is valid, and I'm glad we only had to wait 2 episodes for the shoe to drop rather than, say, 5.

To me, Cathy's path blocking Bella is fair game. We can always quibble about an given detail when we'd prefer a different outcome, but that doesn't make the outcome unreasonable on it's face. The way Bella found out is well explained and no more improbable than a lot of things in this game (rather less so, I'd say). I also think it makes perfect sense for Bella to take this as a sign the MC isn't serious about a relationship with her.

I don't see anything to complain about here.

I can't find a reference to these details here or on Patreon (not that I have high level access), and I don't recall that discussion at the time. I do recall DPC saying that BaDIK would be at least 3 seasons around that time, but he didn't get into specific episode counts.

As far as I can recall, the 10-14 episode estimate was entirely player generated based on how the game seemed to be unfolding prior to the January Q&A. Are you sure you aren't misremembering?
I distinctly remember the conversation, the misquote, and the sudden appearance of the Dev in the thread comments

Overam22

Mar 24, 2019
Hey, guys. Just a thought.

So far Ep seven has had the most major choices, do you think that means DPC wants us to have permanent affinity by the end of Ep8 no matter what?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, guys. Just a thought.

So far Ep seven has had the most major choices, do you think that means DPC wants us to have permanent affinity by the end of Ep8 no matter what?
Dude, I've permanent affinity since ep6. Unless you calculate your choices to be neutral it will happen sooner or later
I’m not sure if I like the idea of permanent affinity.

It’s obviously a very intended feature of the game, but it’s inevitably enforcing that after just a few months your mc is locked into a behaviour pattern, either no longer capable of feeling empathy (does that mean a DIK is a psychopath), or eternally a pussy.

I may be wrong in my expectations, so only time will tell, but I prefer it when your actions influence how other characters perceive you rather than your actions influence how you are allowed to behave in the future.

:unsure:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Since you all so disrespectful, and Resisting Josy Supremacy. :ROFLMAO: :cool:
I'm hesitant to share this Gift with you, what I get from our secret benefactor:love:
I like the Yellow ones (y) :love:
I'mma be real here. Up until I did the CHICK run I never really thought of Josy as sexy or appealing, but once I did, goddamn, that girl is hella hot! I'm not seeing much love for no. 5, which I do think is my favourite, mainly because of the contrast the white bikini has against her tanned skin. That, for me, is a bigass turn-on.

Sage has lost some of her... characterisation for want of a better word. She was never particularly tied to the “DIK” route and easily romanced as a Chick. Now she’s acting all DIK route, casual sex... calling MC a girl for wanting more... I dunno. Even the MC as a full DIK reacts to Sage in such a way he thought there was something more.

Sage needed more stuff like the first time you have sex with her where she makes it clear it’s just sex. You should need to affirm it was just sex throughout her route or be penalised. She should need DIK actions to be with, like Quinn or the other HOTS.

If he wants us to act like the last 7 episodes meant nothing Sage should have been the anthesis to Jill. Needs DIK points and actions. Have sex with no emotions and the big crescendo be an emotional connection leading to more. This is kind of a mess in my opinion (based on what we have so far, it could all change in an episode).
Definitely agree with you there. I wish that she'd be exclusive to a certain status/affinity too, because it honestly feels that way with all the other LIs, and at this point it's almost like the game is more of "Being a CHICK" rather than "Being a DIK" if you're aiming for a choice with any of the LIs. If you're on the DIK route, you're gonna get friendzoned by M&J, and Bella won't like you as much, while with Jill, although you still seem fine on the surface, you don't get as much RP either, which may bite you back in the ass in future episodes. That only leaves us with one option: Sage. Unless there's gonna be an ending where you can choose to hook up with one of the SCs (Quinn, Camila, Riona etc.), I find it discomforting that those on the DIK route are limited in their selections. Even in the CHICK route you can still choose to sleep around as you already do in the DIK route, yet a plethora of options are open for you still.

I've seen comments about how DPC doesn't really give a shit about "fairness", so we shouldn't expect too much, but I'm still hoping that there'll be some other benefits of being on the DIK route (other than fucking the HOTs and strippers) that'll come into play in future episodes.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Secondly, I find the notion that fuck buddies "earned" a special status with Sage misguided. If you chose to start an affair with someone in a formal relationship you shouldn't expect that affair to be the one true path to love. If anything, you should probably expect that the resulting affair to a be very short-term: full of passion that burns out quickly. Giving the affair a legitimate chance for more is already being generous IMHO, even if it is likely a necessary concession to AVN tropes.

At any rate, the point is that just because there are two paths to Sage (regardless of exactly which ending(s) each path gets), that doesn't make it unfair to the path that opened first. The journey matters at least as much as the destination, and in this case the fuck buddy path has a very different journey prior to Episode 7.

Now I agree, it will be a waste to conflate the routes going forward, but I can't rail against DPC for something he hasn't actually done yet.
I'm alright with the people who've been friends with Sage instead of fuck buddies jumping on her wagon in Episode 7, but for those who've tried to deliberately ignore Sage and go out of their way to ensure that they don't get on her path, I don't understand at all why they can still choose to pursue Sage at the HOT's party. I vividly remember a member of the forum commenting about this exact case, and I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Like, you're already treating her like Chad is at this point, but why the hell are you still allowed to choose whether to go for her or not???? Does the built-up RP mean nothing? I'm so confused by this, honestly speaking. I'm hoping for those that went for her in Episode 7 even after deliberately avoiding everything to do with her have to deal with some repercussions in future episodes.

Reactions: isotope and Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes