Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Hey I’m nice to him on my blind playthrough (and God knows he doesn’t deserve it! :rolleyes: ) But on my Massive DIK playthrough... NO MERCY !!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

View attachment 1209964 View attachment 1209967 View attachment 1209969 View attachment 1209970
If you're pursuing Jill then I think it's fine to do a dental reconstruction on Tybalt. This was how she reacted to it. Look at her face in the last frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have a feeling that snapping the dick pic, under the right circumstances, could actually be a blessing in disguise. It might motivate Jill into pursuing MC more aggressively.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So I’m still not sure what wil be the consequences of this choice… :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

I mean its true Derek did start the sprinkler system. But It’s kind of a dick move to let your brother take all the blame for a prank… Honestly, Rusty should just threaten Tybalt to countersue with his Burmeister lawyers. I’m pretty sure that he’s richer than him !

I’m also curious about what will happen when Jill finally meets Derek. Those two characters are so different the comedy just write itself ! That scene with Bella still cracks me up :LOL:
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If you're pursuing Jill then I think it's fine to do a dental reconstruction on Tybalt. This was how she reacted to it. Look at her face in the last frame.

I also have a feeling that snapping the dick pic, under the right circumstances, could actually be a blessing in disguise. It might motivate Jill into pursuing MC more aggressively.
And Josy really like the dental reconstruction, that’s why we love her :love: and she’s a good influence on Jill !

Yeah maybe that Dickpick could create two Jill. The sweet angel personality will remain if you didn’t take the picture. And a more daring and confident Jill will appear if you did… Can’t wait to see how it goes!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That's kinda funny. If you don't do it, she invites you for a morning run so she starts actively trying to spend time with MC. If you do it and Josy or Sage recognize you she's like "Oh no, other girls exist, what do I do now?"

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know this is not an answer, but the same thing happened to me, I just waited till the end of chapter 7 and pressed the unlock all.
Hm, I thought maybe to unlock them via save editor if possible when I find time to tinker, but that of yours might be solution as well. When you "unlock all", does it unlock renders only or scenes as well? Cause I would like to keep unlocked only scenes I played, cause in others I'm not interested.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hm, I thought maybe to unlock them via save editor if possible when I find time to tinker, but that of yours might be solution as well. When you "unlock all", does it unlock renders only or scenes as well? Cause I would like to keep unlocked only scenes I played, cause in others I'm not interested.
The Walkthrough mod will unlock every single render and all sex-related scenes.

Reactions: JaZy2 and Prokopije

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
When u fix the DIK - mansion

did anyone manage to finish it + windows before dinner ?

i tried serval different tactics and have to say . spreading pts evenly seems to be working best so far
i was quite close (just needed like 40$ but they all could work now)

wondering if there is a method to alocating pts with better success
I'm left with one room that needs fixing while having bought the windows, so I think that partially counts? Seeing as we apparently have 2 more rounds of the mansion minigame before it's over. My strategy was to invest 1-2 DIKs for work and levelling mainly their work stat (I remember doing that for Nick and MC in my first run) then just boost the remaining 3 stats for the other DIKs. What I did was I tried making sure that every character's stat points were equal (e.g. Tommy 31 31 31, Rusty 46 46 46) and placing one higher stat DIK with 2 lower stat DIKs to get more completion in each room. I also put lower stat DIKs that were capable of completing a room by themselves alone. Got to $65 with this strat and bought the windows in Episode 7.

Quick question, I've searched and nothing is working. I can't get the Nora scene after talking to the bartender, she's at the bar and I can check her out and then it cuts, even after changing all of her settings with the save editor. Any suggestions? I don't even recall seeing her on Swyper TBH. Is there another factor I might be missing? Currently on the Bella/Sage/Jill paths, leaning strongly toward Bella. Thanks in advance!
The only way to do it is through Swyper. I'd recommend a walkthrough if you're just trying to get all the scenes in a new playthrough, just a quick Google search would save you lots of brain power.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Overam22

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'm alright with the people who've been friends with Sage instead of fuck buddies jumping on her wagon in Episode 7, but for those who've tried to deliberately ignore Sage and go out of their way to ensure that they don't get on her path, I don't understand at all why they can still choose to pursue Sage at the HOT's party. I vividly remember a member of the forum commenting about this exact case, and I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Like, you're already treating her like Chad is at this point, but why the hell are you still allowed to choose whether to go for her or not???? Does the built-up RP mean nothing? I'm so confused by this, honestly speaking. I'm hoping for those that went for her in Episode 7 even after deliberately avoiding everything to do with her have to deal with some repercussions in future episodes.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
there is no loan. Patrick prepared all the paperwork, so he could just have Maya sign something that looks like a student loan while he didn't even take any money from the bank. no one understands anything written in these application forms anyway, especially when you're 18 and never seen one before
This could be a possibility. Though however gullible she may be, I do think she'd at least have the sense to read through the contract first, but she could've asked her dad as to what some of those words meant, and he might've lied to her. This seems highly improbable and unrealistic though, unless of course Derek and Maya were sheltered children who were never exposed to the world, but looking at Derek, that definitely doesn't seem like the case. I really don't understand how two siblings who were brought up together could have such a disparity when it comes to their naivete and thought process. Like, just, how? I have siblings too and a lot of the times we have the same ideas when it comes to certain situations. So this really doesn't make that much sense to me.

except dating or even fucking Jill, a bit odd but she has a 3 years old urge (luckily ;):love:)
That's kinda funny. If you don't do it, she invites you for a morning run so she starts actively trying to spend time with MC. If you do it and Josy or Sage recognize you she's like "Oh no, other girls exist, what do I do now?"
Jill is basically a deer in headlights when it comes to relationships I assume. All her life, she's been dealing with guys who were interested in her because of her status, and has probably never thought of pursuing them. Cue MC. A dashing young lad who has no clue about her identity, and treats her well, and seems like he'd be good company. Now, a wild MC appears, and what does our young Jill think of doing? Of course, she'd think about trying to get close to him and going for him. This is the same Jill that has reservations when it comes to sexual stuff, she's still a virgin and has no clue at all about college students' libidos. Now that she knows that the MC is another guy who fucks around with girls in college, she starts having second thoughts, and is extremely conflicted as to what her choice should be in their relationship. She might even start thinking that the MC is gunning after her just for some action.

Jill is an extremely innocent woman for someone at her age, so it isn't surprising in the least that she's confused. She hasn't genuinely dated any men before, so this is also somewhat of a first for her too. I'm hoping that, if she does decide that she doesn't care about MC's sexual relations, she'll have a gradual change in personality, and start being more open to sexual relationships and aggressive in her pursuit of the MC.

Reactions: Overam22

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What are some of your other favourite adult games?

for me its: City of Broken Dreamers, Where the Heart is, AOA Academy

They are not as good as this game but still really fun
My top 3 favorites are currently the deluca family, summer's gone and chasing sunsets. I could list a lot more but those are the best.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I wouldn't be dispensing such advice at this point. :eek:

In the next episode, Bella might find out the mc had sex with Jade and then never want to speak with him again! :mad:

Or she might find out from Jill that multiple girls know exactly what his erect phallus looks like, and now so does the entire college and she may write him off for good.:rolleyes:

Or Bella may discover that the mc hasn't been using prophylactics while exercising his promiscuity with 15-20 other girls and decide she can't even look at him without wanting to throw up! :sick:

At this point we know:
  • Maya is happy for the members of the throuple to become exclusive at their own pace.
  • Josy is prepared for competition and is inexplicably encouraging Jill to stay in for the fight.
  • Jill is stressing out that the mc is fucking everyone but her.
  • Sage couldn't care less who the mc fucks, as long as she's on the long end of it when she needs it.
  • But Bella, she doesn't want an MC that is fucking everyone else.
So if you want Bella, stop fucking everyone else!

Of course you could always edit the game, but it seems that many, many people here like to play it the way it was designed, even if it kicks them in the balls from time-to-time.
That's why i made a total new playthrough, avoiding as soon as possible any interaction with the other main girls.
But as you say the dev may be an evil one who will suddently make Bella ditch me for any other reason, if in this game i must avoid any fun with any other girl just to be sure, it would totally suck.:rolleyes:
If it happens again, i will ditch the game for good, i don't play such a game to get annoyed because the dev loves to give me the finger ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR and shazba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In my previous playthrough, when the dick pick appeared on screen, almost 3 or 4 girls shouted the MC's name and Jill was shocked to see that the MC's dick was so popular in the college!! :ROFLMAO: i guess she started crying and Josy had to take care of her .

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes